Chapter 21: Developing Stronger Feelings For You

Y/N's POV

You woke up without Jin beside you.

So you went to the bathroom to take a bath so you could already head to work since you have lots of things to finish since your comeback was near.

You wore your clothes and headed downstairs.

"Good Morning Y/N/Jagi!" All of them said.

"Good Morning Everyone!" You shouted back and caused everyone to laugh.

You put your shoes and on and headed to the door.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Yoongi asked.

"No, I have to finish my work." You said. "I'll be on your studio Yoongi Oppa." You added.

"Sure." He said.

"Jagi, I'll just ask Yoongi to give your lunch, because I'll be going to the restaurant later, Hyung called me to come there." Jin explained.

"Ok, just come back with more food." You said and laughed.

"Guys! I already cooked food, you can eat now while it's still hot!" Jin shouted.

"Oppa! I'll be going now!" I shouted.

Jin walked towards you to kiss your head.

"Here's your breakfast, eat it while working, arraseo?" He said while giving your food.

"Ne, gomabseubnida!" You said and kissed his cheek.

"Annyeong Y/N!" Everyone shouted inside.

"Annyeong!" You shouted while heading out.

You walked to the BigHit building and unlocked Yoongi's Genius Lab door.

You closed the door and put your things on his desk.

You opened the food Jin gave you.

YUM! It's Kimchi Fried Rice with Samgyeopsal!

You started to take out the papers you fixed yesterday while eating your food

3 hours later...

You couldn't believe that it took you 3 hours just to finish all of those things.

You were very tired, so you went to lay on Yoongi's massaging seat.

You turned it on so you could relax.

You fell asleep while laying down.

2 hours later...

You heard someone typing so you opened your eyes.

"How's your sleep Y/N?" Yoongi asked.

"It was ok, what time is it?" You asked Yoongi.

"It's 1:27pm Y/N." He answered.

"Aigoo! I slept for 2 hours." You exclaimed.

"That's ok Y/N, you were very tired, so what's the problem about that?" Yoongi asked while turning to you.

"You're right." You told him while smiling.

"So, how's the song your writing?" Yoongi asked you.

"Not well, the other one, I can't find a word that fits the other lyrics." You explained.

"Then let me help you, may I see your work?" He asked.

You sat beside him and took out the draft lyrics you were writing and figuring out a while ago.

Yoongi scooted closer to you.

"Hmm... let's see." He says while looking at the sheets of paper.

"So? What do you think?" You said embarrassed, because you have never really let people see your music except for Jin, he saw it once and thought it was amazing.

"I mean wow, this is great, but let's spice it up a bit." He said.

"Sure, what about this line, maybe we can repeat it in this verse and then add the rap verse here?" You asked while pointing to the lyrics that you were saying.

But he was just staring at you.

"Yoongi Oppa?" You said waving at him.

"Oh sorry sorry, yeah, that's a good idea, I'll write the rap verse so you won't have trouble." He told you.

"Sure." You said smiling at him.

"Oh, by the way, here's your lunch." He said handing the lunch to you.

"Thanks Yoongi Oppa." You said, "Let's eat!" You said.

"Oh sure." He said.

So he took out the table and put it on the middle of the studio and started eating.

It was quiet until he broke the silence.

"So how was Jin Hyung like before?" He asked you.

"He's very nice, he's smart but very stubborn, we would usually get into trouble because of him." You said laughing.

"Really, like what he is now?" He said laughing too.

"Yeah, not many people like our friendship, they think we're weird, it's just because we have our inside jokes or something, what about you, how was Jin?" You asked.

"He's very Hyung-like, but also a very Maknae-like. He takes care of us being the oldest even though he is the youngest in his family, he's very hard working, his improvements are very consistent." Yoongi said smiling.

"I can see that, he always had a talent for acting but then he got singing and dancing, but I'm proud of him." You said smiling.

"We should, and by the way, you're great, amazing to be honest, I'm looking forward to partnering with you on producing our songs." He tells you.

"Thanks Yoongi Oppa, I'm looking forward to that too." You say smiling.

"You have a beautiful smile." Yoongi mumbled.

"What?" You asked because you didn't here what he said.

"Nothing, are you done? Can we continue working on the song?" He asked.

"Sure!" You answered and kept your food containers and went back to work.

"Thank you for accepting this job and helping us Y/N." Yoongi told you while smiling.

"Thank you to you guys too, because it's an honor to work with all of you." You say smiling.

"Jin Hyung's very lucky to have you." He tells you.

"Well I'm more lucky to have him, and you guys too." You tell him looking towards his direction smiling at you.

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo Readers! I'm sorry this is very late, I took a break from Wattpad, but here I am back with this update, I hope you all are still supporting this book and continuing to read it, Thank you guys, I love you all!☺❤💜)