Chapter 10: Merry Christmas!

(Now Playing Christmas Day By - 방탄소년단 지민 & 정국 (BTS Jimin & Jungkook), if you want to play it for better reading, you can, Thank you!)
(A/N: Look at how cute they are! ^-^ >.<)

Y/N's POV

Annyeonghaseyo!

3 weeks have passed.

And it's Christmas Eve, and I bought a gift for each member, for Jin, I bought him another Mario Action figure that I don't have ㅠ.ㅠ

For Yoongi Oppa, I bought him a fancy headset XD.

For Hoseok, I bought him a bundle of Hope, I'm just kidding, I can't buy him Hope because he is Hope, I bought him a bunch of BearBricks, I know that he likes those ♥

For Namjoon, I bought him a lot of Ryan Bear and Gudetama stuff XD.

And for the Maknaes, I bought them a lot of snacks.

I know that they will love these

And for myself, I bought.......... nothing XD.

I'm just kidding, I just bought some posters XD.

Well, that's all, ok! I'm heading to there dorm, yep, Christmas Vacation!

And yes, I told Jin to go already, I have a car, I just don't use it.

Ok, enough of that! So I drove to the dorm.

I opened the door and said "Hohohoh Merry Christmas!"

"Wahhhh! Our beautiful Santa is here hahahahah." Kookie said.

Then we all started laughing.

I saw the foods and I saw some chikin, sushi, kimbap, ramen, and....... MEAT!

YUM!

So I placed my gifts under the tree.

I saw their eyes sparkling XD.

So we decided to eat already so we can the open the gifts after.

So we ate, after that, you gave your gifts to the members, and there eyes sparkled alot!

I just laughed at them.

They gave me some album, posters, and other BTS Merch, then Jin handed me his phone.

"Mwo?" I asked him.

"Just listen." He said.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Y/N." I heared PD-Nim's voice.

"Ne, PD-Nim?" I asked.

"Y/N listen to me, BTS thought you could fit in the group, you have the potential, a beautiful voice, good at dancing, and can rap well, so what do you think? Because they've been begging me to give you this opportunity." He asked me, I looked very surprised.

"Uhmmm, sure! Why not?" I said.

"YES!" All the members said.

"Mianhae Y/N, I was going to go there to tell you about this, but I had a meeting, thank you for accepting this offer." He said.

"Aniyo PD-Nim, thank you for giving me the opportunity to join BTS, for me to commit my dreams, Kamsahamnida!" I said happily.

"You're Welcome, thank the members as well." He replied.

"Yes, I will, Thank you again, Annyeong." I said.

"Annyeong." Then I ended the call.

I ran towards the members and hugged them.

"Thank you!" I said happily, finally! I can commit my dreams.

"You're Welcome!" They all said.

"The best Christmas Gift!" I said and I started to tear up.

"Wahhhhh! Why are you crying?!" They said in panic.

"Haha, I'm just *sob* happy, thank *sob* you for helping *sob* me commit my dreams, Saranghae." I said and cried more.

Jin and Kookie started to cry as well, this is my family as well.

I Love my family so much!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo My Readers! Sorry for a late update, I'm very sorry! I hope you all understand! I made this chapter short because it is a Christmas Special, don't worry, the next 2 chapters will be Taehyung Oppa's Birthday and a New Year Special! Thank you for always supporting this Book, Saranghae!♥)