Chapter 17: Your Help/ Concert

Y/N's POV

You and Jin decided to move at their dorm, You already told your Eomma and Appa.

Since Your already a member, You had to practice some things.

So You went to the practice room, but You heard them... shouting?

"Jin Hyung and Namjoon, we told you the steps already, please, just please follow what we said!" Hoseok shouted.

"We're trying, ok?! You know that we aren't good at this, so please understand!" Namjoon shouted.

"Hey hey, calm down now. Hoseok-ah, teach me the dance, I'll just teach it to them, and after you teach me the dance, you can rest, Arraseo?" You said.

He just nodded.

Jin went towards me to kiss Your cheek.

"Namjoon and Jin, sit down for a bit." You said and they just watch us practice.

The other members are here as well.

They sat down while we practice.

"5 6 7 8." Hoseok said and started humming the song.

"1 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8." You whispered.

After a few minutes.

"There, you got it." Hoseok said and smiled.

"Namjoon and Jin, come here." You said.

They stand up and walk towards You.

Then you started teaching them the dance, little by little, they started getting it.

"5 6 7 8." I said and hummed the song. "There! Finished!" You added.

"It wasn't so hard after all." Jin said. Then He went towards you and back hugged you. "Kamsahamnida, Saranghae." He whispered and kissed your cheeks.

"Yeah, you don't have to fight about it." You said.

"It was the three of them." Yoongi, Jimin, Tae, and Kookie said. "Hoseok/Hoseok Hyung was teaching them, they didn't get it a lot of times, and then Hoseok/Hoseok Hyung was getting tired, and then that started the fight." They explained.

"Ok, stop now, it's already finished, let's not make it bigger, arraseo?" I said and they all nodded. "The three of you, say sorry to each other." You said.

"Minhae Hoseok." Namjoon and Jin said.

"Mainhae Namjoon and Jin Hyung." Hoseok said and they hugged.

"GROUP HUG!" You shouted, so the other members stood up and went to us and hugged as well.

"No fighting anymore huh." You said and they nodded. "Let's practice it again?" You asked.

"Ne, let's go." Hoseok said.

"So where do I position myself?" You asked.

"Here, beside Kookie." He said.

So you stood beside Kookie and started dancing when the song played.

1 week later...

We held a concert, and in this concert, they will intoduce you as the 8th Member.

You started getting ready, and then PD-Nim called you and Jin.

At PD-Nim's Office...

"Y/N and Jin, I heard from the members that both of you are dating now." He started.

"Yes we are, are you gonna ask us to break up?" You said while looking down.

"Aniyo, tell the ARMYs later, I know your fans will understand." He said.

"Kamsahamnida PD-Nim!" You both said and bowed.

After that, the concert started.

"2 3! Hello, We Are BTS!" You all shouted.

"Hello, I am RM!"

"Hello, My name is Jin, WorldWide Handsome!" Jin said with matching flying kiss and handsome pose.

"Hi, I'm SUGA!"

"I'm your HOPE, I'm your ANGEL, J-Hope!" With matching finger hearts.

"Hi, I'm Jimin!"

"Hello~ Hello~ I'm V!" With matching V sign.

"Hi, I'm Golden Maknae Jungkook."

"Hello~ I'm the new composer and producer Y/S/N (Your/Stage/Name)" You said waving.

And the fans started screaming.

"ARMY." Jin said.

"Neeee?~" The fans asked.

"Will you get angry when I say I am dating someone?" He asked.

"Aniyo!~" They amswered.

"I am now announcing that I am dating my best friend, Y/S/N." He said and you laughed.

He walk towards you and kissed your cheek, they all started screaming.

You hid your super red face at Jin's Chest. While he keeps laughing like a windshield wiper.

Ahahahahaha.

The concert went well, you still have day 2 for tomorrow and you have to rest.

Good Night! Annyeong!

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo My Readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you would like, you can vote, thank you for supporting this story! Saranghae! Hwaiting!)