Chapter 6: Happy Birthday Namjoonie!

(Now playing Reflection By - 방탄소년단 랩몬스터 (BTS RM), if you want to play the song for better reading, you can :), Thank you.)

Yoongi's POV

After 1 week and 5 days...

So today, it's Namjoon's Birthday, so we prepared a suprise for him.

I've known him for a very long time, I mean all of us really, since he likes those Ryan Bear, we all bought him different Ryan Bear things, and put different things that he wanted.

So I prepared his favorite black bean noodles, and Jin Hyung will cook bibimpab and chikin.

I invited Y/N because I know she'll invite Jin Hyung, like last time.

So today we have to prepare alot of things.

We have school today, but our next subject will be after two hours.

And Namjoon is in the company, because he has to do something there for a while.

The dongsaengs are so excited, even me.

I'm going to text Y/N, because I'll ask her what time they'll be here.

Y/N

Y/N, what time are you going here?

Idk Yoongi Oppa, Jin is still cooking

Arraseo, pls arrive here before Namjoon

Ne ne, we'll be there before Namjoon, Promise

Kamsahamnida!

Cheonman-eyo!

I have to go, Annyeong Y/N, Take care

Annyeong! Take care!

After talking to Y/N we prepared the dorm and put some decorations.

I asked the three maknaes to order cake.

They wanted to give Namjoon a Ryan Bear cake again, like what Jimin gave Namjoon last time.

"Hyung, we'll just go to the bakery, we will buy the cake." They said.

I just nod at them and then they went out.

I saw Hoseok at the living room, wow! He cleaned and started decorating it.

"Yah! Daebak! Daebak!" I said while clapping.

"Kamsahamnida Hyung!" He said while smiling!

Then I helped him with the decorations.

After that the dongsaengs arrived with the cake.

They were sweating, and breathing really hard.

"Wae? What happend?" I asked.

"We forgot to put a mask and a lot of ARMYs saw us and then they ran towards us, here's the cake." Jimin explained and then handed me the cake.

I opened the box, to my suprise, the cake is broken, it's all messed up.

"JIMIN! TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOKIEEEE!" I shouted because of anger.

"Ne, Hyung?" They asked at the same time.

"What happend to the cake?" I asked, I saw Hoseok looking at them with a questioning face.

"I just explained." Jimin said.

I just nodded and took my phone.

I ordered another cake, because I don't want to go out, I'm tired.

After that we all slept for a while then fixed ourselves for school.

Jin's POV

Good thing Yoongi invited Y/N.

And we are heading to school, after school, we will go to the dorm.

I don't know when will I tell Y/N that I am Jin of BTS, Kim Seokjin of BTS.

She might get mad because I didn't tell her, she's really a fan, I wonder if I'm her bias, please be me! Heheheh!

After that, I took Y/N to her classroom.

Then I went to mine.

After 5 hours...

Finally! We're going back to the dorm.

I went to Y/N's classroom to pick her up.l

"Let's go!" I said.

She just nodded and smile.

Kyeopta!

So I started to drive.

When we got to the dorm, I  took mine and Y/N's gift.

Then we went inside the dorm.

When Namjoon opened the dorm, I went behind it, so, when he went inside, I covered his eyes.

"Yah! Who is this?" He asked while laughing.

And then all of us laughed.

"Guess." I said.

(A/N: NamJin shippers again, your ship is sailing! XD)

"Hoseok?" He asked.

I took of my hand and pouted.

"I'm just kidding! I know it's you Hyung!" He said then laughed, my face brighten up.

"Saeng-il chugha haeb nida!" We all said.

Then the staff our managers and PD-Nim went out of the kitchen and we all sung "Happy Birthday" in Korean. XD

Namjoon is not emotional, he doesn't cry alot, but if it's his family and Bangtan,he will.

And now he's crying.

So I grabed a tissue and gave it to him.

"Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!" He said.

We didn't surprise him, but he is still happy, and I'm happy and greatful that he is our leader, he deserve more, he had all the hard times, but still, he is thankful for us and Big Hit and his family of course.

Then, we started to eat.

Then everybody gave Namjoon their gifts.

I gave him a Ryan Bear stuff toy and phone case and other things he will like.

And Y/N gave him a necklace that has his name on it, and a Ryan Bear keychain.

"Jin..."  Y/N said and they're all looking at me and nodding.

I know what they mean.

To be continued...

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo my readers, Mianhae for waiting! But here it is, Namjoon Oppa's Birthday, Belated Happy Birthday Oppa! I wish u all the best! And there will be a to be continued, so HOPE you all can wait for that, and... what do they mean by nodding? Heheheh, Kamsahamnida for 80+ reads, I relly appreciate that! Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!)