Chapter 12: Happy New Year!

(Now Playing Wishing on a star By - 방탄소년단 (BTS) If you want to play the song for better reading, u can, Thank You!)

Jin's POV

NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE! XD

Me and Y/N are cooking the food while the others are cleaning and decorating the dorm.

"Yah!" Y/N shouted because I put batter on her face. XD

She then put flour on my handsome face!

"Yahhhhhh!" I shouted.

She ran as fast as she can, but I held her shirt and pulled her towards me and hugged her.

*dug dug dug dug*

Yah! My hearteu!

She couldn't escape.

"How are you both going to finish what you're doing if you keep doing PDA--I mean those things!" Yoongi said.

"Yah! Who said we're doing PDA?! Can't we have fun while cooking?" She asked and put flour on Yoongi's face and ran as fast as she can.

"Y/N! Come back here!" Yoongi shouted and I started laughing so loud.

"Hyung.... oh never mind." Kookie said.

"Mwo? What is it?" I said while I still try to hold back my laughter untill Y/N came inside the kitchen hiding behind me.

"What are you doing Noona?" Kookie asked her.

"Hehehe nothing." She answered amd went back to the counter.

"Hyung, how do you put this, help us, jebal." He said.

"Ah arraseo, Y/N gidaryeo, I'll be back." I told her and smiled.

"Ne, sure." She said and smiled.

Y/N's POV

Annyeonghaseyo!

So me and Jin are going to make some... Kimchi soup since we have a lot of kimchi.

Chickin, other meat food.

Japchae

And.... Bibimbap

Few hours later...

We're done!

After that, we started eating.

After eating, we went outside to see the fireworks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo My Readers, sorry for the late and short update, this is just a New Year's Special, I hope u enjoy! Saranghae.)