Chapter 4: Happy Birthday Jungkookie!

(Now playing Begin By - 방탄소년단 정국 (BTS Jungkook), if you want to play the song for better reading, you can :), Thank you.)

Jin's POV

Good Morning!

And I have big problem, so today it's Kookie's Birthday and you don't know how I'm going to the dorm (BTS Dorm) because Y/N is here and I don't know how will I tell her.

"Jin! Hoseok just texted me and he invited me to suprise Jungkook, because its his birthday today, so can you come with me so you can meet them?" She explained, Yes! That's great timing!

"Sure sure, I would love to meet them." I said joyfully.

I felt vibration from my phone, then I took it, I saw a text from Tae.

Tae Tae

Hyung, are you going here in the dorm after school?

Ne, dang-yeonhaji

Kyahhhhhhh! I thought you can't go, because you don't want Y/N Noona to know that your an Idol, idk why your hiding this from her, but I know she'll find out sooner

Idk either Tae, and yes she'll find out about this, she is an ARMY

JINJJA?

Yups

I gtg Hyung, I'll see you later, Annyeong

Annyeong Tae, take care

After talking to Tae, we (Y/N and I) went to my car and drove off to school.

Jungkook's POV

Good Morning!

So I'm just fixing myself for school.

After that I went to the living room while smiling.

And the members were just focusing on what were doing.

"Oh Kookie your up already, Good Morning!" Tae Hyung said.

Doesn't he remember anything?

"Let's eat!" Yoongi Hyung said.

"Uhmmm don't you guys remember anything?" I asked.

"Remember what Kookie? It's September 1st." Jimin Hyung said, WHAT?! Is that all they can remember? Yeah it's September 1st and what's with that day?!

"Amugeosdo." I said while looking at my food and I just ate.

After that we drove off to school, they were all talking while I'm here silently listening to music, aish it played "Spring Day".

You all know this song is about friendship and they forgot what is with the day September 1st.

When we reached school, I just went out of the van and went to my classroom.