Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Min Suga Genius Oppa!

Yoongi's POV

It's friday and it's my Birthday, so I can sleep.

"Saeng-il chughahaeb nida~ Saeng-il chughahaeb nida~ Sarangha-" They started singing.

"Yah!" I cut them off. "I want to sleep, Jebal, thanks for the singing and stuff, but do that later, I wanna sleep." I saidand slept again.

"Aww, arraseo." They stompt while exiting.

When I saw that, I got up and fixed myself.

I feel sorry.

When I went downstairs, I saw alot of food, they sat there, and their backs facing me.

So I ran and hugged them.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said out loud.

I saw them smiled.

I'm happy and thankful to have a family like them!

"Yah! Yoongi-ah! Why are you like this?" Jin Hyung said while laughing.

"Heheheh." I laughed while scratching my nape.

"Saeng-il chughahaeb nida~ Saeng-il chughahaeb nida~ Saranghaneun Yoongi Oppa~ Saeng-il chughahaeb nida!" Y/N sang while she came inside.

Jin Hyung walked over to her and kissed her cheek, he also took the box from her hand.

She took something from her bag.

"Here, Happy Birthday!" She said and gave me a sweet smile.

It was another box.

"Don't open it yet, let's eat first." She said.

When Jin Hyung opened the cake, I saw a Kumamon Face!

"Yahhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted and jumped like a kid.

(A/N: Do you imagine Yoongi Oppa shouting when he wins? That's how he shouts in this part. XD)

"Kamsahamnida!" I shouted.

One thing caught my attention!

LAMB SKEWERS!

When we started eating, of course, me amd Kookie took the lamb skewers first. XD

Since it's the weekends, we stayed here at the dorm.

They all gave me Kumamon stuff.

You gave me a Kumamon keychain, a gold headset! And a gold necklace with my name on it.

You loves giving us gold necklaces, even though it's very expensive.

We all watched some movies in the movie room.

Jin Hyung and Y/N sat in the other sofa and cuddled.

Their so sweet! ^-^

Then Jin Hyung started tickling You.

"Yah! Yah! Hajima! Ahahahahahahahah!" You shouted while laughing, ahahah their so cute.

"Arraseo arraseo!" Jin Hyung stopped while laughing.

"Y/N, come with me." I said and you looked at Jin Hyung like 'is it ok?' Then Jin Hyung nodded.

"What is it Oppa?" I gave you a ring, everyone of us has a ring, it's very unique, it's just our ring, it doesn't look like other rings, because those rings keeps us together.

"For what?" You asked.

"Since you're our member, we have rings that has the same thing in it, but it doesn't look like other rings, these rings are keeping us together,  it's what we have when we all first turned into a group of family, and since you're part of our family, we'll give you that." I said and smiled at you.

"Thank you Oppa." You said and hugged me.

I hugged you back then went out.

This is what we have, we have each other. ^-^

(A/N: I'm very very sorry for this very late update ㅠ.ㅠ I hope you all understand, I love you Min Yoongi Oppa! I hope he enjoyed his day. Always remember 사랑해요 영원히. ♥)