Chapter 18: Fight with Jin💔

(A/N: Please Read the note at the end of this chapter, thank you.)

Y/N's POV

They're having a comeback, everybody has been very busy and stressing out a bit.

And that causes of you and Jin Shouting at each other, even if it's just a small thing.

"Y/N-ah, go home already, you look tired, please rest." Hoseok said while smiling at you.

"Thanks Hoseok, how about let's go home together." You suggested.

"Aniyo, I'll just follow." He said and smiled.

"Don't over work yourself, also when you're going home, get Yoongi Oppa as well, arraseo?" You said.

"Ne ne."

You took your stuff and left.

When you arrived at the dorm, you were greeted by Kookie.

"Good Evening Noona!" He said and smiled at you.

"Good Evening Kookie." You said and smiled back.

"Noona, you look tired, please take a rest." He said, you just nodded at him.

You saw Jin at the kitchen, even though you're still in a fight, you can't ignore him.

"Good Evening." You said as you kissed his cheek.

He just nodded.

You went to take a bath and put your pajamas on.

You just layed at your bed.

"*tok tok* Y/N, let's eat, everybody's waiting." He said.

"I'll just eat later." You said.

"Wae? Is this about what happend yesterday?" He asked you, he was kind of getting mad.

"Aniyo." You said.

"Then what is it about?! You can't just stop eating your meals or ignoring the others because of what happend yesterday!" He shouted and you flinched.

"It's not about yesterday! Stop assuming things! If you want me to eat! Just say it in a calm tone! If you want me to eat, don't force me!" You shouted back.

"Enough." Yoongi Oppa said. "Y/N, if you already want to eat, just come down, ok?" He added. "Jin Hyung, let's go and eat." He said and pulled Jin with him.

You started sobbing, you just don't feel like eating.

Yoongi's POV

We didn't start eating because we were still waiting for Y/N, so Jin Hyung went to her room to call her, but after a bit we heard shouting, the younger ones flinched, so I went upstairs to check.

"Enough." I said. "Y/N, if you already want to eat, just come down, ok?" I added. "Jin Hyung, let's go and eat." I said and pulled Jin Hyung with me.

After that we went to eat, everyone was silent.

Flashback from yesterday...

I was writing some lyrics when I heard shouting outside my studio, you can't blame me for listening.

"I told you, I don't know! Ok?! I don't know!" How many times do I have to tell you that I was just practicing this whole time! I was just with Hobi!" Y/N shouted.