Epilogue

1 Year Later

Felicity woke up to the smell of bacon. It was her favorite way to wake up. She climbed out of bed and put on her slippers Oliver had gotten her. She walked downstairs and to the kitchen. A smile spread across her face when she saw Oliver and her daughter making breakfast. She stood at the door way to watch for a few moments.

"Do you think mommy will like her breakfast daddy?" Liv asked Oliver.

"I do sweetheart. Especially since you made it," he said giving her a smile.

Felicity then walked into the kitchen.

"What's goin on in here?" She asked like she was surprised.

"We're making you breakfast mommy!" Liv answered with a huge smile.

"Yum!" Felicity explained. She walked over to Oliver and he handed her a cup of coffee and kissed her forehead.

"Morning babe," he said with a smile.

"Morning," Felicity said as she pecked his lips.

~•~•~

After breakfast Liv went over to her friend's house next door. Felicity sat on the couch thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" Oliver asked as he sat down next to her.

"Just how happy I am," Felicity replied while looking down at her engagement ring. "And how I can't wait to be Mrs. Queen in a few months."

"I cant wait either," Oliver said with a grin.

Felicity moved closer to Oliver and snuggled into his arms. Everything was perfect. They were happy as a family, and it was all Felicity had ever wanted. She sighed as she moved her head to Oliver's chest and heard his heart beat.

"I love you Felicity," Oliver said softly.

"I love you too, Oliver."

"Thank you," he suddenly said.

"For what?" Felicity asked as she moved her head to look up at him.

"For agreeing to give me a second chance. I really, honestly couldn't be happier." Oliver responded looking into her eyes.

"Well, thank you for not giving up on me." Felicity said.

"I would never give up on you," Oliver said as he kissed the top of her head.

"I know," Felicity said while giving a content sigh.

"So I've been thinking, for our wedding, the color theme should be green."

Felicity let out a small laugh. "Of course you would Oliver."

"What? I'm serious," Oliver argued.

"Uh huh." Felicity was so glad to see Oliver like this. She never thought she would see him so relaxed and not worried about a possible threat. Heck, she didn't even think she would feel like this.

Felicity just couldn't stop thinking of how perfect everything truly was.

~•~•~

Thanks so much again for sticking with me and the story!! I love you all❤️