TH // Swimming Lessons

Tag yourself I'm Haz The Hugger and TurnTom (except the social life part lol)

can you please write an imagine where Tom teaches the reader to swim? with awkward jokes and faked drowning?
Requested by fluffybi

Y/N's POV
knock knock!
"Ahh!" I jumped and dropped my phone on my face. Then Tom runs into the living room holding a frying pan with a frazzled look on his face.
"Ahh ohmygod what happened?!" He looks around the room frantically.
"Tom", I giggled, "I was just a spaz when someone knocked on the door." His face turned red
"Oh," he laughed at himself. Walking up to the peephole I saw no person, but two packages. After taking them inside I sat in the middle of the living room.
" Fuck yes!" I exclaimed as I tore open my packages. Inside were two cute ass bikinis I ordered from Romwe.
"Y/N why do you have bikinis I thought you couldn't swim?" I glared at Tom.
"Because now I have something to wear for when you teach me to swim." I stated matter-of-factly.
"When do you wanna learn?"
"Right now! Let's go!" He raised his eyebrows at me.
"But Y/N, it's 9:15pm"
I threw away the packaging and looked at him.
"Then no one else will be around, so go get dressed."
Jumping up, I ran into my room and to change. I decided on the Y/F/C bikini and pulled on a t-shirt along with some shorts over it. I walked out of the room and saw Tom was ready.
"Let's go"

***** at the pool*****
"Okay Y/N, you wanna put your hands out like this and move them while you kick at the same time." I copied his motions but failed again.
"I can't do it" I whined, knowing I just needed to keep trying.
"Come on, you can do it, practice makes perfect."
"Practice makes perfect my ass." I muttered.
"What was that?" I whipped my head and yelled, "Nothing!" Giving my best smile while he chuckled to himself. He gave me a look of knowing.
"What I mean is, giving up is soooo much easier than trying. It's been ten minutes, let's get ice cream!" I jumped up and down splashing him a bit.
"Y/N I will admit, giving up is in-fact easier, bu-"
"You're the best motivational speaker I've ever heard." He splashed me.
"Tom!!" I splashed him. This went on for a while but then he sent a wave my way and I got dragged under.
"Y/N? Y/N oh my god!" His accent thick with worry. He swam underneath and dragged me outside of the pool. The cold tile floor shocked me a bit.
"Please wake up!" My eyes shot open and I started laughing.
"Y/N?" He looked so confused.
"Tom, I didn't actually drown. We were in the shallow end it's like three feet."
"You ass why'd you do that?" He playfully shoved me, laughing with me.
"I wanted you to get out of the pool to get some ice cream." I got up, dried myself off and put my t-shirt and shorts back on.
"C'mon!" He got dressed and started walking me to the car
"I want a HUUUGE brownie sundae with hot fudge and whipped cream!" Ii exclaimed as we sat in the car. Noticing Tom staring at me I asked,
"Why are you lookin' at me like that?"
"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Then he kissed me passionately.
"We should schedule another swim date." I giggled

Hey guys! As always I hope you enjoyed reading this and plz comment or message me your requests and I will write them ASAP💭✨