A/N

WARNING: May be triggering; mentions of depression, suicide, vulgar language, major-character-death, homosexuality, and the like. So if you are not comfortable with any of these, please click out now.

Please note that I am not an avid writer and my first language is not english, also, I am terribly bad at using words and describing things, and in the end, this story may have a few plot holes and many mistakes. The story will likely be fast paced.

This story is likely in entry or text form, where narration is only occasional.

Excuse the cringiness and some not too right facts this story provides, as I have not experienced these experiences yet and have only done minimum research as of now.

I don't own anything other than the plot, any real life things are used fictitiously, and again, I'm sorry in advance for the maybe wrong information I may add. I accept constructive criticism.

I know that depression and love are rather serious issues, and it's not something to consider lightly. I apologize if I seem offensive, but I mean no harm. And as the title says, I'm here as someone who can hear out your problems. I can either be a listener or someone you can ask slight advice for (albeit I don't have much experience in life, I'm willing to help.)

After all, they did say that there's always someone out there willing to be with you, so you should love yourself, right?

(...Yeah I'm lowkey making a reference to Love Yourself--)