I won't be.

Namjoon is calling...

"Hyung?"

"Joon-ah? Is there something wrong?"

"I just saw you packing earlier, and I couldn't talk to you then and I kinda forgot to ask you about it."

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna go back to Daegu for at least a week or so."

"Yoongi-hyung originally lived in Daegu?" Hoseok asked, leaning closer to Namjoon so he can talk to Yoongi. "Hyung why didn't you tell me that you're leaving?" Hoseok asked jokingly.

Truthfully, he's gonna miss Yoongi. What'll happen if he's left by himself?

"Well I was planning to tell you," They heard a chuckle on the other side of the phone. After that, they heard some shuffling and some squeaky noises, along with Yoongi's grumbling.

"I knew I shouldn't have said to Yoonji that I was coming back..."

Namjoon handed the phone over to Hoseok as the older completely pestered the former to give it to him.

"Who's Yoonji hyung?"

"My annoying sister, duh. The brat's spoiled like hell. Seriously I'm so done with her. She keeps playing with boys and who knows what damage she did other than breaking their hearts."

Namjoon stared at Hoseok, it seems that Yoongi is more talkative when with him. Yoongi's really head-over-heels for Hoseok, huh? Ever since he met Yoongi, he never saw the older be as talkative as he is now with anyone. Well, there were some cases where he'd suddenly tell a sentimental story to either Taehyung or Jungkook (which made the two cry their hearts out) but that's that. He used to say only important things and didn't even add any trivial or little details to whatever he's gonna say.

Hoseok looks brighter when talking to Yoongi too.

"Oops it seems that I have to leave now."

"You didn't even tell us when you're gonna leave earlier!"

"Well I was a bit busy and it slipped my mind so..."

"Aigo!"

Namjoon smiled to himself as Hoseok and Yoongi talked. He was glad his hyung found someone to love but... let's just hope that his love will be reciprocated, yeah?

Because after all, this is the first stage of everything.