...Okay fine we were both a wreck.

"You took your time there." Yoonji deadpanned as Yoongi came out of the bathroom in the kitchen as Yoongi brought the dish he made and followed Yoonji out of the kitchen. Yoongi just walked around blindly, seemingly uninterested in his surroundings until his eyes fell on someone.

"Hyung!"

Yoongi's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide. He forgot that Hoseok was coming. He glared at his sister who just glanced at him with an innocent look, feigning ignorance. Yoongi snapped his attention towards the boy and realized that he colored his hair. "Peach, huh?"

Hoseok sheepishly smiled as his eyes went down to what Yoongi was holding, "Oh! You made that hyung?" He said with surprise as his eyes keep flicking back and forth from the food and to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled lopsidedly, "Yup. The one and only. Now why don't we find a table to seat at?"

--

"I'm gonna cry tears of joy, this is tOO DeLIciOUS." Hoseok said as he took a bite from the dish for the nth time. To be honest, Hoseok ate a lot from the large dish Yoongi made, and Yoongi only ate a few bites because seeing his dongsaeng eating is enough to make him full.

"Where are you gonna stay though? That is, if you're planning to stay anyways." Yoongi said, lowkey trying to persuade Hoseok in staying at Daegu for a little while. It's selfish, but you get selfish when it comes to your love interest to some point right?

"Oh, well uh... I didn't really plan out anything. I mean, it'd be a waste to just go home after one trip anyways." He said, muttering under his breath that he didn't really bring much money nor... anything at all. Yoongi didn't notice his sister's evil smirk as she skipped near to their table and suggested a ridiculous thing, "Then why don't you stay at our home for a bit? Yoongi-oppa can take you on a tour." She said a little bit happily.

Yoongi's jaw dropped as he immediately looked at Hoseok, who he expected would have a disgusted face or something but instead, "Really? It'd really be okay? I'd be delighted to!" He said bubbly. Yoongi looked away, trying his hardest not to blush. Of course, it immediately went away as his mind then snapped to Yoonji. That devious little cheater!

"But I didn't bring any clothes with me..." Hoseok trailed off as he muttered more things he didn't bring and ended up saying that he might be a burden. Yoonji snorted, "Burden shmurden, it's alright! If Yoongi-oppa's clothes don't fit you... well you can borrow Yeonki-oppa's!" Yoonji exclaimed, trying her best to convince Hoseok while Yoongi stared at her, seemingly ready to kill her.

"He won't mind?"

"Nope! Not at all!"

--

So Yoongi and Yoonji excused theirselves as they were called to the kitchen, where Yoongi was fuming (like the stoves). "Yoonji..." Yoongi warned his little sister menacingly as they entered the kitchen, out of Hoseok's view.

"What? I only invited him to our house to stay," Yoonji said innocently, that is, until she saw Yoongi's serious expression, Yoonji became serious too. "Seriously oppa, if you love him, why not make a move? Seriously, you just can't believe that Hoseok-oppa can move on." She sighed as her brother looked at her incredulously, and before he said anything, Yoonji immediately cut him off, "Oppa, don't stay in the past." She said as she went to Mrs. Min to do some errands while Mr. Min approached Yoongi.

"Son, how've you been doing? I saw your friend earlier. Is he going to stay?" Mr. Min asked as he ruffled his son's hair, Yoongi huffing in response. "I'm doing fine, appa. And yeah, Hoseok will stay for a while. Yoonji invited him." Yoongi said as if he doesn't care about it at all.

"Great! Just tell him that after we finish things here he can come with us home."

➖➖

A/N: Lowkey couldn't write anymore. Damn my period, making me more irritable than usual. Oh well, enjoy this cringey and koreaboo chapter.