Don't be weak like me.

Hoseok woke up, sweat dripped from his face down to his blanket as he sat up. He had another dream. Just like the last one, but this time, things changed a little.

The Yoongi in his dream hugged Hoseok before he disintegrated into ash.

Tears were welling up in his eyes as he scoured his surroundings; he knew he was in Yoongi's house, aka Jin's house, because he remembered accidentally going there and ended up staying the night.

But what he doesn't remember is Yoongi's whereabouts.

Did he return with him? Did he go shopping? He only remembered working with Suran and Changmo, then they left. Was Yoongi there with him then? Did he ditch him?

He fumbled for his phone and he stepped outside the room, already wearing a jacket as he dialed Yoongi's number. Instead of hearing the usual, "Sorry, your call is unsuccessful." It changed to:

"Sorry, the user's phone is deactivated."

Hoseok felt a lump form in his throat as he dialed the number again and checked his room for any clues. Apparently he made some noise, which caused Namjoon to wake up and check at him, "Hyung? What's wrong?" He asked through half-closed eyes. Seokjin came around the corner and asked what was wrong as well. When Hoseok mentioned that Yoongi was gone, both of them were now alert. Seokjin checked the clock and it was 1am, "Yoongi usually goes out at night, and it never ends well." He said as he asked Hoseok if he has checked the bathroom, which he just did, to no avail.

Then, Hoseok's phone rang.

With a glimmer of hope, Hoseok answered it, "He-Hello? Yoongi-hyung?"

"Hyung, check the news."

"Kookie?"

"Check the news."

"Why?"

"PLEASE JUST CHECK THE NEWS!"

Hoseok instructed Namjoon to open the TV as he heard Jungkook who cried and cried, his sobs audible even to Jin, who's at least a few feet away from Hoseok. Namjoon gulped as he waited the TV to show the news.