...I wish I could experience it again.

170418

Dear Hoseok,

For the past few days we've been doing nothing else other than talk, walk, and practice. I'm not complaining about the talking part though.

It's nice that I learned more about you from you yourself.

I even brought up the topic of when you sleep and you suddenly raise your hand and start caressing yourself. It's weird, but oh well, everyone have certain weird habits.

I've already packed my stuff, and Yoonji came in earlier and wanted to go out for a walk. Just between me and her.

Of course, I agreed. After all, it will probably be a while before we see each other again.

We ended up talking about you and life... we ended up talking about the past as well. I could see it in her eyes that she didn't believe me when I said that everything is okay.

I mean, I understand why she doesn't trust my words, but if I'm with you... then I'll be alright.

I explained that to her, and she just stayed quiet. It's a feasible reason after all.

She remarked that we got closer though. I doubt it, but I guess that's just my insecurity.

I... I just hope I have a chance. I sound selfish, but who can live without a person's loving company for so long?

From, Yoongi.