But this time, you can believe me.

"Hyung, can you still attend practice or?" Namjoon asked gently as he sat to the chair next to Yoongi's bed, the man lying down in a comfortable position, but having needles stuck in your arm isn't really comfortable.

"Kinda depends." Yoongi breathed out. His surgery was a success, of course, but Namjoon can't help but worry for the older.

"Also, Hoseok said he'll visit."

"Did he?" Yoongi yawned, trying to mask his excitement. He's like that one sick high school girl who's crush will be visiting her or something. Namjoon shifted in his seat, "Are you going to sleep hyung?"

"Maybe."

"Alright then." Namjoon stood up and smiled at Yoongi, then he left the room. Maybe sleeping is better than getting overexcited which may cause a few undesirable things to happen especially in his condition.

--

"Hyung I can't believe you somehow got appendicitis. What the hell did you do??"

"Jungkook calm down."

"How can I?? Seriously I just can't anymore. I swear I might faint if I hear that Yoongi-hyung somehow gets admitted to the hospital again."

"You mean he's been here a lot before?"

"Yes! A lot! Ugh, I'm seriously gonna flip."

--

"So who were the two idiots that basically screamed at each other while talking about me?" Yoongi said as he got up, noticing Jin go inside.

"Probably Hoseok and Jungkook." The older said as he sat beside Yoongi's bed, "Say, when are you gonna get discharged? Kihyun's worried sick." He asked as Yoongi stared at the blank ceiling, wanting to sleep again.

"Probably after a day or two. I don't know." Yoongi yawned as he closed his eyes, the comfort of the bed may swallow him up. The needles still ain't helping tho.

"Are you and Kihyun a thing now or...?"

Yoongi choked on his imaginary spit as he snorted, eyes wide awake now, "Why would you think that?" He said through coughs and laughs altogether, getting a slight glare from the older. "Kihyun has a boyfriend." Yoongi said as he calmed down from his laughing and choking fit.

"Oh really?" Jin said in surprise. Yoongi nodded, "Yup, I think his name was Changkyun...? Lee-- I mean, Lim Changkyun. Yeah, I think that was his name." Yoongi tried to remember the name of the person Kihyun talked about almost every moment when they meet to hang out.

"I see." Jin sighed, "So you're still not looking for a relationship?" He asked the younger.

"I don't need to be in a relationship to live. Plus almost every single person I met that I was somewhat interested in ended up falling for another person instead."

➖➖

A/N: I suck at writing/describing. Also how's your love-life everyone? My love-life is as inexistent like this story :) Kinda like what fictional Yoongi's love-life is.