I'll be there every step of the way.

"Yo," Yoongi smirked as Hoseok jumped out of his seat and basically hid behind the coffee table when Yoongi snuck up behind him. "Is my Hobi alright?" He asked, stifling his laughter.

"Hyung!" Hoseok pouted as he lied down on the floor, regaining his composure back. He then sat up, sitting near Yoongi who's now sitting on the couch. "Listen Hobi, if you have anything troubling your mind, speaking about it is the best way to get rid of it." Yoongi remarked as he put his hand around Hoseok's waist. They're now in the comfort of a villa, with no one to bother them nor worry them, so Hoseok can let it all out.

Literally.

Hoseok didn't notice the tears that came out from his eyes until Yoongi wiped them off, "Sorry hyung, it's just that... the stress has been so much, I couldn't keep up properly." Yoongi patted Hoseok on the back, and made soothing circling motions as he did.

Hoseok is someone who can't handle stress well, unlike Yoongi. In Yoongi's case though, stress turns to negativity, which ultimately turns into a more serious problem; he just manages to hide it well.

They spent most of their time together, talking about each other's troubles and moments. They moved from the couch to the floor, for some reason.

And that's when things got a little intimate.

Hoseok accidentally pushed Yoongi down on the floor and ended up being on top of him. Hoseok blushed like a tomato and a look of surprise was on Yoongi's face as well. "This view isn't so bad." Hoseok muttered to himself. "I agree, but I like this view more." Yoongi smirked as he turned both of their positions around, where Yoongi is the one on top of Hoseok, his sly stare boring through Hoseok's soul.

Yoongi pressed a light kiss on Hoseok's neck and quickly retracted before Hoseok can do anything, and got off of the younger. "Hyung!" Hoseok called, "How am I going to fix this problem?" He said with desperation.

"What problem?" Yoongi questioned, then Hoseok pointed to his bottom area. "Oh." Yoongi deadpanned. "You can fix that yourself." Yoongi said with a smirk and a laugh as he heard Hoseok's complaints.

"Oh come on hyung!" Hoseok said as he crawled on the floor, which made Yoongi raise a brow. "Hm," Yoongi started as he crouched down near Hoseok, who sat up now, "Would you like me to..." Yoongi whispered (seductively) into Hoseok's ear, saying more dirty things that only made Hoseok's problem worse.

Yoongi tried to dodge when Hoseok tried to get him, but failed; finally catching his prey, Hoseok smashed his lips to Yoongi's lips. Yoongi was flustered as Hoseok bit his bottom lip, but it's a bit too early to do something like this, so what Yoongi did was to find another solution to get out of that situation.

Hoseok erupted into a fit of laughter as Yoongi tickled his sides and neck, he even let out a few curses slip by his mouth.

Hoseok wants affection and attention.

Yoongi wants a serious love that can last for an eternity.

Surely, they can both achieve their goal.

➖➖

A/N: How ironic. It's the 69th chapter. Pfft. Sorry for the bad slightly smexy scene but who cares. ABSTINENCE to smut is a must.

...Because I'm at church.

A~~~nd I'm too innocent. Pfft.