But I'm sorry for breaking it.

Jungkook and Jimin were walking hand in hand while Taehyung was with Hansung, his brother. Basically, Taehyung brought his brother with him so that he doesn't third-wheel BIG TIME. "Sigh, when will my prince charming come?" He said to himself, earning a chuckle from Hansung, earning a look from the couple in front.

"Something wrong, both of you?" Jimin asked, to which Hansung quickly denied, "Everything's fine!" While stifling his laughter, which made Taehyung elbow him in the guts. "It will be fine as long as you keep your mouth shut," Taehyung smiled with evil intent towards his brother, who gulped and squeaked.

"Wait someone's calling me," Jungkook said as he took his phone out of his pocket and answered the call, "Hello?"

"Hey Kookie, do you know where Hoseok's workplace is?"

Jungkook smirked to himself as he heard Yoongi  through the other side.

"Why do you ask hyung?"

"Just tell me."

"Under one condition."

"What?"

"You buy me lamb skewers for one week."

"Fine. Now tell me, where does he work?"

"[Insert some workplace]. Why are you asking though?"

"Just planning to surprise him. He looks stressed AND lonely."

"Well I guess that's true. Good luck hyung!"

"And have fun with your date, kid."

"Date? How did you know--"

Yoongi hanged up.

"Well isn't he such a great friend." Jungkook deadpanned as Jimin looked at him curiously, "Was that Yoongi-hyung?" He asked, to which Jungkook nodded to. "Yeah. He was asking for Hoseok-hyung's workplace. Planning to surprise him and all."

Jimin smiled sadly, "I'm glad he does that for him." Because all he did when he was with Hoseok was ask, ask, and ask even though the older has already given their all to him.

They kept walking in comfortable silence, as Jimin noticed something.

"Wait a minute, where's Taehyung and Hansung?"

"Probably got lost. Don't worry, they'll find their way back to us soon."