And don't worry...

Seokjin is calling...

"Jiminie?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Do you know where Taehyung is?"

"I thought he went there with Hansung...?"

"What? I thought they were hanging out with you and Jungkook."

"They were, when Taehyung said we four should go for a walk. Jungkook and I headed to the park. I thought Taehyung and Hansung went somewhere else to buy something and then they returned back there."

"Didn't you try to call him?"

"I did, but when I did, I remembered the fact that he said his phone's dead."

"Tsk, where did those two go? Yoongi and Hoseok aren't here too..."

"Oh, if it's about Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok-hyung, then they probably went somewhere. Maybe a vacation?"

"How do you know?"

"Well Kookie got a call from Yoongi-hyung who was asking for Hoseok-hyung's workplace, and he said he planned a surprise for him."

"I see. Ugh, I hope Taehyung and Hansung are safe."

"Maybe they went back to Daegu...? Or maybe Taehyung found a friend walking by and decided to ditch us and hang out with them."

"I hope that's the case."

"I hope so too. Oh wait, Jungkook's calling me. Bye hyung!"

"Bye."

Jimin hanged up.

--

"Doctor! The patients... They've broken a few ribs, one seems more injured than the other, who's slightly conscious."

"Lead me to them."

They pulled out a stretcher from the ambulance, where one severely injured person lied down on it.

"How did this person end up like this mess?"

"I'm sorry doctor! I was out of it and I didn't realize that I've accidentally crashed to them! One pushed the other so that he wouldn't be damaged, but I'm so sorry!"

"Darn it, hurry, send him to the ER!"

"Right away sir!"

"Where's the other one? Send him to the ER as well!"

"Yes sir!"

They took another stretcher and laid another injured man on it, he seemed barely conscious.

"T...h...g..."

"Don't try to speak!"

"M...br..."

"It's alright, it's alright, calm down."

The doctor rushed after them to the ER, but then, he realized something.

"Oh no... don't tell me..."