Just look forward.

Kihyun is calling...

"Yoongi? Dear heavens, I finally reached you! Where have you been??"

"Kihyun? What's wrong? Why do you sound agitated?"

"It's because--"

"Because?"

"Wait I have to go, I'll call you later!"

Kihyun hanged up.

Yoongi felt confused, why was Kihyun panicked like that?

Before he can put his phone back in his pocket, it beeped.

YEON-HYUNG
2:30 pm

YEON-HYUNG
Yoongi, I have something to talk about.

Me
What's wrong hyung?

YEON-HYUNG
I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, but mom and dad were involved in an accident.

Yoongi froze, staring at his phone.

YEON-HYUNG
Don't worry!!

YEON-HYUNG
They're getting better now.

YEON-HYUNG
I just wanted to apologize as to why I didn't say it before.

YEON-HYUNG
I was afraid that it'll disrupt your moments with Hoseok. Family IS important, but we're here to take care of them. Since you took care of them before, we took the chance to help.

YEON-HYUNG
Focus on your own happiness for now.

Me
thanks hyung

Yoongi felt relieved, that is, until Kihyun's caller ID appeared onscreen.

"Yoongi??"

"What's... What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry to disrupt anything but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know if I can say this..."

"Just tell me."

"Taehyung and his brother were involved in a car accident."

"...What?"

"And-- I'M SORRY HYUNG!"

Namjoon's voice replaced Kihyun's.

"I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!"

"What... happened...?"

Yoongi dropped his phone on the floor, when Hoseok heard it fall, he entered the room where Yoongi was and saw the older kneeling on the floor. Hoseok immediately rushed to his side, "Hyung!" He enveloped his hyung with a hug as the older trembled, he was sweating profusely and took deep but ragged breaths, he even had to cover his mouth with his hand, the other hand massaging his eyebrow area.

"Hyung, hyung, I'm right here," Hoseok said, panicking as he knelt in front of Yoongi and grabbed both of the latter's shoulders, then to his face, which made the older look towards Hoseok.

The look of usual calmness in his eyes disappeared. "Hoseok--" He managed to breathe out before he passed out.

Hoseok was now panicking, that is, until he saw Yoongi's phone, and saw that someone was still on the line. Hoseok took it with fumbling hands as he pressed it to his ear, "Hello??"

"Hoseok!! Where's Yoongi??"

"Y-Yoongi-hyung passed out."

"Damnit, maybe telling him was a bad idea after all!"

Then Hoseok heard muffled screams and warnings from the other end, along with Kihyun's booming voice saying, "Everyone calm down!"

"Telling him what?"

"First, Hoseok, go to [insert hospital name in SK] hospital. Bring Yoongi with you as well."

"Al... Alright."

Hoseok took deep breaths as he carried Yoongi (good thing the older was relatively light). How is he gonna get at the hospital though??

...ARGH, CALLING A CAB IS PROBS THE EASIEST WAY FOR NOW!

➖➖

A/N: I'm sorry if I offended you with this chapter, but I have no experiences regarding severe panic attacks.

I'm sorry, please forgive me.