Chapter 2 (Jackie)

I glared at him, watching him go inside, slamming the door behind him.

Oh my god.

Harry Styles was my neighbour. I sat down on my bed, opening my laptop, to log in on Facebook. I accepted a friend request from Rhya Darling. I typed in the search bar: 'Harry Styles'

The first result that came up was from London, Cheshire. He had a picture with him on the football field, his arms looped around two girls(Leslie and Mackenzie). I rolled my eyes and clicked 'Add Friend' since his profile was private and I wanted to see more.

I added more related people and updated my status for my few friends back in Cali:

'First day of school today...not what I expected.'

I played City Ville (don't judge okay) and Mall World for a bit, then I had a new notification and message.

I opened the message first.

From: Harry Styles

Don't mess with me Vega.

I gasped and opened the notification.

Harry Styles has accepted your friend request.

I clicked on his profile. He had 3, 510 friends. And the moment 'Harry Styles became friends with Jackie Vega' appeared on his profile, I received 20 more friend requests. Wut?

I accepted all of them, then I went to Harry's profile. Oh. He's in a relationship with 'MacKenzie Sandler'. I huffed and added her too, before I closed the laptop.

Tomorrow was going to be an eventful day.

Let's hope not.

—-

I slammed my locker shut, before I looked down to my paper. Science, journalism and music passed by quickly. Now I had drama and then lunch break.

I entered the class, surprised to see it was a normal class, not some kind of theatre. It had a small scene though. I sat in the very back and pulled out my phone. I discovered Temple Run on my way to school, so I just played it since then.

"And her breasts are huge! Can you imagine just sticking your dick sliding between them?"

My breath stopped when I heard Louis' voice. I didn't dare to look up, but I knew he already saw me. Because he and Zayn walked up to me. I tried to seem calm, but in my mind I was already praying to God to make the teacher appear.

"Aww babe no hello?", Louis laughed and pushed my shoulder, making me almost fall out of my chair. He and Zayn sat down in the first row.

I sighed relieved when I saw the teacher coming in, followed by Lindsay.

Her face lit up when she saw Louis and Zayn. They winked at her and I rolled my eyes.

I texted Rhya:

To: Rhya (:
Sent at: 11:09am

Louis and Zayn are in my drama class...help?! ):

"Miss Vega are you texting?", Mr. Hedge asked from the blackboard, looking over his glasses.

"Uh- no. I was just..."

"She was texting.", Louis chirped in.

"I-"

"She's texting in class? Hey! I got detention for that!", Zayn exclaimed.

I licked my lips with frustration. Oh god.

"You can collect it from the pricipal's office at the end of the day."

He strolled to me, making the whole class glare at me. Louis and Zayn were just staying there, fist bumping.