Chapter 20 (Jackie, Harry, and Louis)

Thank you so much for the comments and sorry for the wait !

---

Previously on Between Love and Hate:

Louis’ POV:

“HARRY AND JACKIE ARE TOGETHER AS OF TODAY!”, Perrie yelled at me and I tried to act happy, plastering the biggest smile I could.

“That…”, I started.

Fucking broke my heart

I don’t care

“…is amazing! Congrats.”, I manage to say without my voice breaking. I see Jackie smiling relieved, and Harry’s tight expression soften.

“Attention everyone? Can I please? HELLO!”, Mr. Schwarz yelled as he sat in a jumpsuit on the top stairs of the bus.

Fifty seniors were attending this trip, because we only had one bus available.

“We are going to announce the room chart, which was sorted by name, not gender, since I hope you’re mature enough to handle this.”

Everyone was excited about this.

I didn’t even listen to what Mr. Schwarz was saying, all I could think about was that Jackie and Harry were together.

“Rhya Darling, Kurt Dallas, Josh Devine and Perrie Edwards.”

Some irrelevant names followed.

“Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Mackenzie Sandler.”

I saw Niall slightly smiling but didn’t make anything off it.

“Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Jaqueline Vega and Lindsay Vega.”

I stopped breathing.

Oh this was going to be a hell of a trip.

Jackie

Jackie, Louis and Harry: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93763418

So I was going to share a room with Louis, Harry and Lindsay. I didn’t mind sharing with Harry, he was my boyfriend, but I think Louis and Lindsay had something going on and I didn’t want to feel uncomfortable in case they would fuck during the night.

I knew Louis and Harry were comfortable with shagging in the same room, but I wasn’t.

“Well this is going to be fun ey?”, Harry asked scratching the back of his neck and awkwardly smiling.

“I hope they have separate beds.”, Louis mumbled and I frowned, but Coach Duff butted in.

“AND yes, there WILL be separate beds in some rooms, but I don’t own the hotel. Now can we all please CAREFULLY and CALMLY get on the bus? NO PUSHING!”

He moved away from the door and everyone got in line to enter the bus. I noticed Mr. Schwartz and Mr. Clark in the first seats.

“MALIK I SAID NO PUSHING!”

“Sorry coach.”

“Shut up.”

Louis, Lindsay, Niall, Mackenzie, Perrie and Zayn sat down on the seats in the very back. Harry and I sat right in front of them, with Rhya and Liam across from us.