Chapter 21 (Lockie & Zerrie)

Sorry for the wait :) And thank you for the comments on the last chapter !

--

Jackie

Tears were running down my cheeks by now, but not because I was crying-but because of the pain I felt.

I heard the door close shut and I knew I was fucked because Harry would see my scars now.

I pressed my palm against my wrist and turned around.

"I'm sorry.", I said but my words got stuck in my throat, because it wasn't Harry.

It was Louis.

I stared at Louis, who stared at me.

His eyes drifted to my wrist that was still covered by my palm.

My heart was beating extremely fast, waiting for his reaction. I didn't really know what I should expect: hurtful words, telling me that I did this for attention, laughing...

He just stared at my wrist for a couple of seconds, before he opened his mouth, then closing it again.

He was shocked.

He took a step closer and I took a step backwards. His arm reached out for the hand that covered my wrist, before removing it.

My hand was slightly shaking as he wrapped his fingers around my wrists, looking at it. I looked into his eyes, which were a bit watery. He seemed like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

His fingertips were covered in blood and his thumb was slowly rubbing my scars.

He finally looked up at me.

"Wh...why?", he asked, his voice slightly shaking.

"Louis, it's not-it's okay."

He bit his lip, taking a step back.

I thought he was going to leave me like this, then go and tell everyone that I was a freak. He didn't move though, he just pulled his sleeves up. I stared at him confused, but then my eyes fell to his arms, and I almost gasped in shock.

I took my hand and put it over my mouth.

His arms were covered it purple and red scars, definitely from lighter burns. It was horrible.

I ignored the pounding in my wrist as I trailed my eyes over his scars, not daring to take a step closer.

He was just standing there, his arms hanging near his body.

"Louis-", I said but I was interrupted by the door opening. Harry came inside and Louis instantly pulled his sleeves down.

"What's going on?", he asked confused but then his eyes fell on my wrists.

I was frozen, I didn't know what to do.

"Not again.", he said biting his lip sadly.

"Again?", Louis asked turning around. "You knew that she was harming herself?"

"Well she stopped but-"

"And you didn't-you know what, this is shit.", Louis said and pushed Harry aside, before exiting the room, slamming the door behind him.

Harry looked at me, his eyes sad.

"Why?", he asked coming closer.

I shrugged. "I don't-I'm sorry. I just couldn't...I don't know."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"Stop doing this to yourself baby...you don't deserve it.", he said into my hair.