Chapter 5 (Zayn & Louis)

Louis

I was awoken by a loud bump and the annoying sunlight that was shining through the window which had no curtains.

"Shit. Fuck. Crap.", Zayn's voice was heard. I turned my face towards his bed. A blonde girl with a pierce in her eyebrow was getting out of his bed, naked. I smiled, feeling my little budy tingling downstairs.

"Where's my...?", she asked motioning to her boobs. Zayn fumbled for something through the sheets, then got out a nice, pink bra. She dressed up, took her phone from the floor and said goodbye to Zayn, before she left the room.

"Nice one lad.", I said closing my eyes and swinging my arm over my face.

"Yeah. Whatever.", he spoke rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"She stayed the night?", I asked.

He nodded and put something on, probably his boxers under the sheets, before standing up and going to the window. He opened it, letting a cold breeze inside. He took a cigarette out his pocket and lighted it up. I dressed myself up with the same jeans as yesterday and walked to him. I sticked my hand out to him, and he placed the pack in my palm. I lighted up a cigarette too, before leaning out the window with him and taking a drag.

"Hey you know that bird...Kelsey Sandler?", Zayn asked.

I nodded, not looking at him.

"That's Kenzie's sister."

"She's hot.", he stated.

"She's fourteen."

"But hot."

"Mackenize would kill you.", I told him. "And besides, I'd rather shag Kenize."

"Really.", he spoke, sounding more like a statement.

"Oh really? Do tell me more, please."

We turned around and saw Harry leaning against the doorframe, dressed up in the outfit from yesterday. He pushed himself off and came to me. I protested when he took my cigarette and took a drag, before he threw it out the window.

"Hey!"

"That's for fantasizing about my girl."

"I shagged her already mate."

"I know. Just don't let it happen twice, mate.", he said patting my back. There was a moment of silence, before someone knocked. Coach Duff announced that we had breakfast in ten minutes. I scratched my chest and went up to my bed, to pick the clothes for today.

Harry sat down against the wall and played with a new cigarette.

"That Jackie girl is creeping me the fuck out.", he said whilst I pulled on a white V-neck. "First the bungalow incident, then the previous night...so I went to Mackenzie's room, to sleep with her, and she was looking at me through the darkness. Like, what the fuck?"

He lighted his cigarette up when Liam came strolling in. He shook hands with all of us, before sitting down next to Harry, not saying a word.

"She's fit.", Zayn stated, still half naked, leaning against the wall, smoking.

"Who?", Liam asked.

"Jackie Vega.", I said.

Harry huffed. "She's ugly."

Liam shrugged.

"Still, I wouldn't mind popping her cherry.", Zayn continued, and we all laughed.

"I took a girl's virginity once.", Harry told us, taking a smoke and letting it out in Liam's face. "She was like, sixteen and she was a real sucker at it."