Chapter 19 (Nackenzie & Lockie)

Thank you for the comments on the last chapter, and unfortunately it was on private :(

--

Jackie

I started crying right when three nurses came rushing in. They tried to calm Harry down as I stared at him, terrified.

I could only blame myself.

The weekend went by uneventful, and Harry came home on Sunday night, after he threatened to kill himself again if they would kill him in the hospital one more day.

I found out from my dad who spoke to Anne and Robin that Harry was going to visit a therapist until graduation and that he won’t go to rehab.

Robin suggested for Harry to continue to go to school and act as if nothing happened with the students, because they would think Harry was a freak.

It took a lot of convincing, but Anne gave up and agreed to that.

My self harming went from bad to worse, I had my thighs scattered with cuts, and my wrists too. I decided to stop starving and just eat healthier-because I didn’t want to lose my hair or teeth.

It was Monday, and we were in drama class, first class of the day, currently waiting for the teachers to arrive so we could start rehearsing.

I was talking to Perrie about the newest Justin Bieber gossip, when Zayn came and sat down next to her.

I raised an eyebrow and watched as he swung his arm around her shoulder, leaning in so he could speak to me:

“You know today we’re rehearsing the kissing scenes.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah Zayn.”

Perrie licked her lips looking at Zayn’s face, smiling.

“Is there something going on here?”, I asked, since none of them informed me about their relationship status.

“We’re together.”, Perrie said and Zayn pulled on the flesh of her cheek with the arm that was flung around her shoulder.

She pulled her face away and insulted him.

“Like, on a project?”, I asked.

“No, like boyfriend girlfriend.”, Zayn said.

My lips parted in surprise. I did NOT see this coming.

“Ha. What’s next? Niall and Mackenzie?”, I joked and Zayn snorted.

“What did you just say?”

We looked up to see Mackenzie coming towards us, almost tripping in her high heels.

She let her bag fall on the chair next to me and stayed put in front of us, her arms crossed over her chest. She was looking intently at Perrie, who hid her face in Zayn’s neck. Mackenzie gagged.

“So are you two fucking now?”

They ignored her.

“Harry’s back.”, she then continued.

This caught everyone’s attention.

“I think he’ll get his part back.”

The door to the auditorium opened and Harry came in, followed by Niall. Everyone suddenly gathered around him, hugging him and whining about how they missed him whilst he had ‘the flu’.

Harry didn’t question it, he just went to sit down a few rows back, catching up with Niall and Liam. It’s funny how no one actually knew what happened and how Harry could act as if nothing happened.