Chapter 9 (Everyone)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE SO I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE POSTING THIS!

---

Jackie

It was Tuesday morning.

I haven't seen Louis since he left on Sunday morning. I didn't expect him to be nice to me in school, or even look at me. But I was worried about him.

Then I saw him. He was leaning against Lindsay's locker, talking to her and running his hands along her back and arse.

Our eyes met but he didn't roll his or turn away. He held my stare until Lindsay kissed his cheek and nodded, before going away. He stood straight up and made his way towards me. I was shaking as I closed my locker, but it was too late. 

"Whatcha doing here loser?", he said looking down at me, taking a drag out of his newly lit cigarette.

I stared at my flats.

Lockie: http://www.polyvore.com/lockie/set?id=73799391

My breath hitched in my throat as he pushed me into the lockers.

"Louis.", I begged him as he placed his hand on my shoulder and yanked my jean jacket and blue tee to the side, revealing my naked shoulder, with the point from the cigarette burns.

He didn't say anything, he just pressed his joint to my shoulder, making me cry out in pain.

Tears were streaming down my face as the bell rung.

"Pathetic virgin.", he muttered under everyone's eyes and walked away. I grabbed my chemistry stuff and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and when I got out of the bathroom, the hallways were empty.

I walked towards chemistry, when I saw Louis appear around the corner. He had his hands buried in his pockets. He looked up at me and stopped when he saw me. Then he walked in a quicker pace towards me. 

I took a step back, but he was already in front of me.

"I don't want to talk to you.", I said crossing my arms.

He leaned against the wall with his back. "I'm sorry but...there were people watching when I came to you...I just wanted to say hi."

I bit my lip and he placed his hands on my hips, pulling me into him, so my leg is between his.

"I'm sorry.", he whispered again and cupped my face and kissing me. 

Once again, I gave in to him. I was so weak. His hands linked behind my lower back as my arms wrapped around his neck. 

He pulled me towards him and deepened the kiss. My knees went weak as his tongue brushed with mine, and his hands squeezed my arse, staying there.

I pulled away. "Louis, I need to go to chemistry...we need to go to chemistry."

He rolled his eyes and I took a step back. "I'll go in, then you follow after two minutes, okay?"

He nodded and I slowly walked up to the door, before entering the classroom.

Louis

I watched her as she entered the classroom. I slid down the wall, until my bum hit the floor and took out my phone. I wasn't in the mood of chemistry...not that I was in the mood of chemistry in other days...

I played a bit of Temple Run until I decided that it was time to go to class, since I didn't want to fail the whole year again.

Three time's a charm they say.

I got up and dragged my feet to the classroom, before entering. Mr. Clark was leaning against his desk and was currently talking to the class. 

"Oh, Mr. Tomlinson what an honour. Ten minutes late. That's a new record."

"Sorry, I was uh at the nurse."

He didn't believe me, but let me go to my place. I squeezed between the wall and Harry's and Jackie's chairs, before dropping myself on my seat.

When Mr. Clark started writing on the blackboard, I cursed, because I forgot my stuff in my locker. 

"Can you lend me a paper and a pen?", I whispered to Jackie. She nodded and ripped a piece of paper out of her notebook, then handing me a pencil. Our fingertips touched and I felt calmer, knowing that she was next to me. 

There was something about her that just made me stay sane, not lose my mind. Even though I hated her in the past, I didn't hate her now.

I don't know what I considered her...all I know is that when I kissed her, I forgot about everything, if that made sense. 

I squinted my eyes at the board, trying to figure out what was written on it, absentmindedly placing my hand on her thigh. She tensed up.

I loved that she was so innocent, so corruptable.

"What's the matter Mr. Tomlinson? Problem reading off the blackboard? Your eyes are getting old at 21, take it from me."

I bit the inside of my cheek, hearing giggles erupting in the class. I heard a 'retarded' comment coming from somewhere in the front, and my jaw clenched.

I was losing it.

Then, I felt a warm palm place itself over my knuckles and five skinny fingers tangling with mine. I exhaled and fakely smiled at Clark. 

"No, sir. I think your eyes have the problem, since I have no problem whatsoever with reading off the blackboard."

The class laughed and Mr. Clark smiled. 

"I'm sure I can test that out by seeing you in detention for the rest of the week."

I rolled my eyes. I was going to detention anyway, since I had nowhere else to go.

After class was finished, Jackie asked me:

"So uhm...you're going home tonight?"

I looked around, to make sure no one was watching, before I answered:

"Don't know...I'll probably stay at a motel...hey, uh. What's your next class?"

"French."

"Great. Mine's english. Let's ditch."

Her eyes widened. "No."

"Come on!", I begged as the class emptied, Mr. Clark asking us to close the door on our way out. 

She shook her head. "Louis, no."

"If you'll do that, I won't bother you in school for the rest of the week. Promise."

She bit her lip. "And what are we going to do?"

I shrugged. "You'll have to wait and see."

"Okay.", she agreed.

"Meet you in the alleyway after class started."

She nodded and walked out of the classroom.

Jackie

I shuffled on my feet as I watched the gate of the smokers area. I was sitting on a bench, waiting for Louis to come. I was nervous. What was he going to do in a free hour?

I sat down on the bench and crossed my legs in front of me. I heard the front gate creak open and saw Louis waltzing in, his hands in his pockets and his hood over his hair.

His eyes found mine and he said, not stopping to wait for me:

"Come on."

I followed him, soon being at the same pace as him. He walked down the street, passing the bus stop and going on a playground.

He then chose a bench next to a big tree and sat down on it. I walked up to him, pulling at the hem of my shirt. It was cold, and my feet were freezing from the low temperature in mid November. 

I stopped in front of him and sat down next to him.

"Jackie."

"What?"

"Are you cold?", he asked and snaked a hand around my waist. I nodded and he licked his lips.

"You can sit on my lap."

He then pulled me over his lap so my legs were on his left side. My head rested in the crook of his neck and I closed my eyes, inhaling his scent. He smelled like mint and cigarettes. 

One of his arms draped around my right shoulder and his left hand placed itself on the side of my right thigh. His chin was resting on the top of my head, smelling my strawberry scented hair.

"Louis...uh. If you want a place to stay tonight...or any other night, you can um, stay at mine."

There was a short silence, before he spoke:

"Why are you so good to me after everything I do to you?"

I put my hand around his waist and kissed his neck, before closing my eyes.

"Because I'm a good person."

"Unlike me.", he spoke bitterly.

"No, I didn't mean it like that.", I said softly, wrapping my hands around his neck. He turned his cheek and his lips grazed my forehead. 

"You know I can't...I can't afford to ruin my reputation."

"Why not?", I asked, a part of me understanding him, yet another part of me was pissed off.

"Because...I don't know."

"I'm a loser and you're a celebrity."

"No...", his voice was weak. "It's not that..."

"Yes.", I fought, getting off his lap. "It is."

"Jackie-", he said holding his hand out to grab me. I jolted back.

"No, Louis.", I spoke and turned around, walking away. God, he was such a douche sometimes. 

---

My mind was completely overtaken by the thought of Louis as I walked from the bus station to my house, when I crashed into something. I looked down and saw a little boy with bright green eyes and blonde hair, spiked the ends. He seemed to be around the age of four. 

He'd been crying, from the obvious puffy eyes he had. 

"What's wrong?", I asked kneeling down and placing my hands on his arms. "Are you lost?"

He sniffed and nodded.

"What's your name?", I asked getting up and taking his hand. His small fingers wrapped around my index finger. 

"Tommy Fisher."

"And where's your mommy?"

"She's in a big house were she's teached to be a good person."

"And where's your daddy?"

"Daddy is crying because his daddy is being rude to him. He's mean."

"Do you know where your daddy lives?"

He nodded and guided me along the sidewalk, towards my house. He then stopped and pointed to Harry's house. 

"There's my daddy!", he exclaimed and pointed to someone limping to the shed as a car pulled out of the driveway. Robin waved to me and I waved back, before looking at the figure who was about to go into the barn.

"Harry.", I said to myself, in disbelief. 

"Ya! That's my daddy's name!"

Harry had a- oh. I remembered that health class when Coach Duff told us that Harry got a teacher pregnant. And Tommy's mother was in a big house-

Prison. 

For corrupting a minor and indecent relationships with a student.

Oh. 

"Daddy!", Tommy yelled and ran over to Harry, circling his legs with his arms. Harry looked surprised and relieved, before his head snapped up and that's when I saw a big bruise on his left cheek.

His sweatshirt was rising up his hip and he pulled it down, his bracelets on his left wrist showing. He stroked Tommy's hair and sighed. 

"Go inside Toms.", he said. "I'll drop you off at your grandma's in ten minutes. Go upstairs."

Tommy nodded eagerly and ran behind the house to go in. Harry entered the shed and I followed.

Harry

I stepped inside the shed and went to my desk, where I checked my phone to see if I had any news of when mom will be back. Nothing. I sighed. 

"Is that your son?"

My head snapped up to Jackie, to see her in the doorframe. I nodded and licked my lips.

I remembered what happened just five minutes ago. Robin kicking me, saying that I was a worthless piece of shit, whilst Tommy had to watch with big eyes, from the door; how Robin punched me, slurring about how ugly my baby face was and how fat and disgusting I was.

I inhaled deeply as I felt my eyes prickle. 

"What happened to your face?", she asked pointing to my cheek. I touched there with my fingertips, feeling the burn from it stinging my face. 

"I...I got in a fight."

"With your dad?"

I looked at her, scared. "W-what?"

"I'm ready daddy!", Tommy chirped holding his backpack in his tiny hands. 

"Yeah let's go Toms.", I spoke and Jackie turned around leaving. Something in me broke watching her walk away, the head of her flats facing inwards, like she was self-conscious. 

Rhya

It was the night of the prom, and I was currently at Jackie's house, getting ready. She sighed, turning away from the mirror and holding the curling iron in her hand. She looked amazing in her dress.

Jackie, Rhya, Josh, Dylan and Niall: http://www.polyvore.com/first_prom/set?id=73988314

She wore her black flats, although I tried to convince her to wear heels.

"What are you doing? Go and put makeup on!", I yelled.

"No way! I won't-"

"Jaqueline Vega you go and put makeup on this se-"

"Stop it.", she rolled her eyes and I gasped, pointing my eyeliner at her. 

"Fine. But don't blame me if Josh won't pop your cherry tonight!"

"Rhya!"

"What?", I asked innocently. "It's true! Guys take girls to prom, before they go and have sex with them...it's nothing new, really."

She bit her lip. 

"Well, this prom won't be a problem if you don't want to lose your V card, but senior prom at the end of the year will for sure be. Because we're having that dance at a hotel, and there are rooms there. With beds."

She widened her eyes, and right when I was putting on my final lipgloss, her mom's voice announced that Dylan and Josh were here. 

"Oh god.", she said nervously, biting at her nails. 

"Stop fucking your nails up!", I hissed as I walked on my heels, arms linked with her. 

"Wow.", Josh and Dylan said at once. Jackie blushed and I smiled, she was so cute. 

We walked down the stairs and I saw Jackie flinch when she saw that Louis stood there too, with an arm around Lindsay's waist. 

After the unevitable photo shoot and Mr. Vegas 'call me and I'll come get you', we piled up in two cabs, Dylan, Jackie and I in one, Louis, Lindsay, Josh (Jackie's brother) and Kelsey in the other, we were off to prom. 

And I was excited. Or, half excited. 

Because Liam would be there. 

With someone.

Liam

The prom was in full swing, and I was actually enjoying myself with Leslie. We were at our table of 14, drinking, watching juniors and freshmen going at it.

Every girl had a nice dress on, and every lad, even Zayn and Harry, wore a tuxedo. 

I was about to tell Louis something, when I saw her. She was wearing a ruffled pink dress with nude heels and her hair was in a ponytail held by a bow.

Then Dylan appeared by her side and kissed her cheek, before whispering something to her and making her blush. She swatted his arm and he winked, leading her to a table where Josh, Jackie, Kelsey and Josh were sat. 

Her eyes caught mine and her smile fell. I picked my phone out and texted her, not resisting the urge. 

To: Rhya
Sent at: 9:30pm

You look so beautiful tonight x

I watched her as she checked her messages, before looking up at me and typing a reply. 

From: Rhya
Received at: 9:31pm

I think you sent the text to the wrong person. Leslie spells with an L.

To: Rhya
Sent at: 9:33pm

Don't be like that...upstairs bathroom at 10pm? X

From: Rhya
Received at: 9:35pm

Ok

My heart started beating faster as I watched her laugh at a joke and take a sip from her juice. Three more hours of this, I thought. Just three more. 

Zayn

It was a quarter past ten when I decided it was time to dance with someone. My eyes eagerly scanned the room for fit birds who were either dumped or drunk.

My eyes landed on Jackie and I immediately scanned her legs. She was rather good looking, even though I would never say it out loud.

She had no makeup on, which made her stand out in the crowd, and she wasn't wearing heels like the rest of the girls.

My feet took me towards her and I couldn't stop but look down at her small frame. Her eyes were filled with angst as I smirked. 

"Mind if I steal her for a bit mate?", I asked Josh.

Jackie and Josh were surprised. I kept my cool and smiled with my eyebrows raised, expecting an answer.

"Uh, we were just about to go dance.", she said and grabbed Josh's arm, tugging on his shirt.

Then she walked away, leaving me standing there, stunned. I walked back to Louis and Harry, who were leaned against the wall, with soft drinks in hand, watching their dates dance together on the dancefloor. 

"Yo. That Jackie girl just turned me down."

Both their heads snapped to me. 

"What do you mean?", Louis asked, his hand clenching around his glass.

"She looks fit tonight. I wouldn't mind getting into her-"

"Excuse me.", Harry said and pushed past me, before going to Mackenzie.

"What's going on with him?", I asked looking at Louis. Then, Niall joined the discussion.

Niall

"What's going on with him?"

"What's going on with who?", I asked curiously as I watched Zayn talking to Louis. 

"Harry.", Zayn huffed. "So I just asked Jackie to dance, because you have to admit, a lot of people would fuck her if she would wear short skirts more often and heels. I would for sure slide my cock into her. Imagine that, the tight cunt-"

I saw Louis' hand grip into his glass, his eyelids faltering. 

"Has anyone seen Rhya?"

We saw Dylan approaching. "She's been gone for half and hour already."

"Nope."

"Haven't seen her mate."

He nodded, before walking off to interrogate other people. Louis disappeared as Leslie came to us, slightly tipsy.

"Where'd you get the booze?", I asked, stealing the words from Zayn's mouth.

"Mackenzieeee...speaking of Liam, have you lads seen him? He's been MIA for half an hour...I need a fuck."

"That son of a bitch.", Zayn breathed. It clicked to me too. 

After Zayn assured Leslie that he would fuck her later back at his place, we both jolted out of the gym, jogging down the hallway.

"He's with her.", he stated going up the stairs. 
"You know that if he's fucking her right now, you can kiss your Bmx goodbye."

"I fucking know that, tosser."

"Where do you think-"

We heard a moan coming from the boys' bathroom. Zayn grinned and pushed it open, to reveal Rhya propped up on the counter, and Liam pounding in an out of her. 

She screamed when she saw us and Liam cursed, pulling out of her and pulling his pants up. She slipped in her dress.

"Congrats, mate.", Zayn spoke slowly walking over to them. 

"What?", Liam asked confused, and I braced myself for what was about to come. 

"You won."

Liam's features changed, his skin turning pale.

"Won what?", Rhya joined in the discussion.

"The bet."

"What...bet?"

"Whoever fucked you first won. And you needed a picture to prove it. But this is somuch better than a picture.", Zayn explained. 

It took her five seconds to realise what was going on. Then she stepped away from Liam.

Liam

Rhya took a step away from me.

"I was part of a bet?", she whispered. Zayn nodded. 

I wanted to kill him.

"Rhya-", I tried but she wouldn't have any of it.

"I guess I own you that Bmx.", Zayn concluded and that's when Rhya stormed off. 

I felt a stone in my heart, watching her walk away, sniffing. I cursed and pushed Zayn aside, following her.

"Rhya, wait!", I called but she was storming down the stairs.

I took another step forwards, but then Josh stopped me. I sighed, frustrated. 

"What?", I snapped, looking for a redhead around the empty hallway.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Uh, no, why?"

"I'm going to do it with Jackie tonight. I need a condom."

"Well I don't fucking have one!", I snapped pushing him and jogging down the hallway, towards the ballroom. I walked to my table, where Harry was sat with Mackenzie in his lap, chewing each other's faces. 

I grabbed my blazer and put it on.

"You're leaving? There's one hour left.", Harry spoke breaking the kiss with Mackenzie. 

"I need to leave.", I said rapidly before storming off.

I got outside and called a cab, seeing Josh guide Jackie by her back, towards a cab.

"Liam!"

I turned around and saw Louis jogging towards me. I had to resist the urge of ripping my hair out in frustration. I needed to get to Rhya, immediately. 

"What?", I whined.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Why the fuck am I the drug store in this fucking school? First Josh, then you?!"

"Isn't he like 14?"

"I'm talking about Josh Devine, Louis."

"What?"

"He wanted a condom...I don't fucking know, he wants to fuck J-"

He didn't let me finish, because his eyes caught something over my shoulder and pushed me brutally to the side and running down the stairs of the school.

I got in my cab and told the driver Rhya's address. I was going to get her back.

When I got to her house, all the lights were out, but I knew she was home, because her front door was opened, which meant she stormed in, crying. 

My heart clenched at the thought of making her cry. I locked the front door and climbed up the stairs, two at once. 

There she was, curled up in a ball on her bed, crying.

"I'm sorry.", I said. "But it wasn't like that-"

"Shut up!", she yelled getting up. She was in just her tank top. Her dress was ruffled up in a corner, and her makeup was spread all over her face. Even like this, she looked beautiful.

"You fucking idiot! Making a bet? Over who's going to fuck me first? How could you do that?"

"Rhya, let me explain!"

"No! NO! Get out! Get out NOW!", she screamed hitting my chest with her tiny fists, pushing me backwards. I wrapped my fingers around her wrists to stop her from hitting my chest, although she fought like a toddler. 

"Please.", I pleaded. "Just let me explain."

"No. Get out Liam. I hate you."

"No you don't.", my voice shook. "It was before I told you that I loved you...and I wasn't going to tell Zayn, ever."

"Then why did you take a bloody picture of me that night we first shagged? Huh?! Tell me!"

"Because I wanted a recent picture of you!"

There was silence.

"I wanted a picture of you, just in case...this happened.", I explained and felt her relax into my grip. Her tears were drying off.

"I...I don't..."

"Please, I'm sorry. I would've never done the bet if Zayn wouldn've talked about how good it was fucking you and kissing you...I was jealous. I'm sorry.", I whispered.

My heart filled with warmth when I felt her head nuzzle into my chest.

"Okay. I forgive you. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

Louis

I pushed Liam to the side immediately, before running down the stairs and yelling at Josh to hold the cab.

He looked at me confused, but after I closed the door and the car started moving, his expression softened.

"Can you give me a ride home too after the cab drops you off?", I asked him. "I'll pay for Jackie to get home safe."

"Uh..." He sighed. "Yeah. Sure."

After he got out of the car at his house, not before kissing her on the lips and winking at me-to which I had to fake a smile-, we were finally on our way to her house. 

"Why did you do that?"

"He was going to bring you home and have sex with you."

"No he wasn't.", she protested. 

"Yes, he fucking was! God, he asked Liam for a condom!"

Her eyes widened.

"What?"

I nodded ferociously. "Yes."

The rest of the cab ride to her house was silent, and I handed the driver the money, before following her out and to her door. The lights were out, which meant that her parents were asleep. 

"Why do you care?", she asked, her hair slightly moving because of the wind. She shuddered and rubbed her arms. I cursed myself for not bringing a blazer.

"Because I do. I don't want to care, but I do.", I admitted. "Something in me snapped when the though of Josh touching you came into my mind. I...I just...I do care."

Her eyes softened, but her jaw kept moving because of the cold. I pulled her in my arms and rested my chin on top of her head. 

"Remember that day...a few days ago? When...when I said that no one is ever going to want you?"

"How could I forget?", she asked sadly, looking up at me.

"Well...I do. I...I want you.", I whispered looking into her eyes, faking a smile. "But...I just...I can't have my reputation ruined because...it's all I have. I don't have stable parents, knowledge or much money. I just have my reputation and the occasional fucks. I don't have anything else."

My voice was shaking.

"You have me.", she whispered and my heart fluttered. 

"But I can't..."

She looked up at me. "I won't tell anybody. If you're ashamed with me-"

"I'm not! I just...I can't do this right now. It's too complicated. Please, Jackie."

"Okay.", she nodded and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Okay.", she said again before I leaned down to kiss her. 

But my phone buzzed, and I immediately took a step back. It was Lottie's ringtone.

My eyes squinted at the screen, and when the letters stopped moving, I read the text.

From: Lottie
Received at: 11:39pm

Louis. Nana's not breathing. Please come quick

To: Lottie
Sent at: 11:40pm

im on my waiy b strgon

My heart accelerated. 

"I really have to go.", I spoke slowly.

Her eyes fell to the ground. I was about to leave her driveway, when I went back to her.

"Oh. And I forgot to tell you something."

"What?"

I kissed her, before walking away. 

Jackie

My heart was beating rapidly as I watched Louis disappear, leaving me on my doorstep. I bit my lip and unlocked the house. 

After I went upstairs, I changed into my Pyjamas, having a internal battle about which pants I should go to sleep with.

Around midnight I finally closed my laptop, after watching a horror movie.

I was about to close the curtains, when I stopped, letting the memories of what just happened come back to me. Louis, Josh, the dance, Zayn...everything. 

Then, my eyes darted to the sidewalk across the road, and squinted when I saw Harry getting out of a cab, then paying and finally making his way to the garden. He tripped over the sidewalk and fell on his knees, before he shifted down and layed sideways on the grass, just a few meters away from his shed. 

A thunder was heard and it soon started lightly raining. I rolled my eyes; I couldn't leave him there. He would probably drown.

I exited the balcony and made sure not to lock the door as I climbed down the tree that was right at the left of the balcony. 

I jogged across the street and watched Harry as he stood up.

"Do you need help?", I asked, shuddering because of the cold air. Shit, I forgot to put on a jacket again. I rubbed my arms, which didn't help at all. 

"No, I don't want anybody's help.", he muttered. "Especially not yours.", he spat. 

He wasn't drunk, he was just tired. He cursed when he tripped again. I opened the door to his shed for him, and he walked in, me after him. 

"I don't want your help, Jackie.", he said and sat down on his bed, discarding his blazer and shoes. 

"You don't want it...", I spoke getting closer and taking his blazer to put it on the chair. "But you need it."

There was a silence, so I decided to break it by asking about Mackenzie. 

"Didn't you go home with Mackenzie?"

He shook his head and gulped before answering:

"Nope...she uh, got her time of the month and said she wanted to be alone. PMS or something."

I nodded and he sat up, tugging on the hem of his white button-up, attempting to pull it over his head. I looked everywhere but his chest.

"Can you...lend me a hand?", he muffled and I looked at him, his hair was stuck in the shirt and his arms were in the air.

I gasped as my eyes fell on his bruises. They were all over his stomach, his ribcage and on his sides. 

"I can't breathe.", he said and I helped him undress his shirt. He shook his hair and swiped it to the side. His bracelets were obvious hiding his cuts, because two of the nine slipped.

"Why does your dad do that to you?", I asked and he looked shocked, before looking down at his chest. 

"Shit, I forgot.", he mumbled. 

"Is that why you stay at Mackenzie's? Because...you didn't want her to see?"

He put a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants on, before sitting down on the bed, burying his face in his hands and leaning his elbows on his knees. 

"Yeah.", he breathed and his voice shook. 

"What does he say to you? Is he drunk when he beats you?", I asked softly, sitting down next to him on the bed.

He nodded and looked up at the ceiling. His eyes were watery when he looked at me, getting up and standing between my legs. 

"It's your turn to show me your bruises.", I whispered. He looked down at me and lifted his shirt up. His stomach muscles clenched as I stood up and traced his bruised skin with my fingertips. 

He flinched when I touched the biggest bruise on his hip. It was almost purple.

"It hurts, doesn't it?", I asked.

"Like hell.", he said, his voice barely audible. My eyes caught his. He was trying to hold back tears. I've never seen anyone so sensible...not even Louis. 

My hands wrapped around his chest and pulled him to me. He didn't move. He just stood like that. It was when my tears started flowing, that he locked his arms around me.

I cried because he didn't deserve any of this, even if he was a bully. No one deserved this.

I took a step back and sat back down on the bed.

"Can you uhm...show me something else?", I asked and wiped my tears with my palms. 

He looked at me questioningly.

"Your...left wrist.", I said barely audible.

He crouched down in front of me and put his left arm on my right thigh, faced up. My heart started beating faster as I watched him fiddle with his bracelets, trying to get them off. 

"I'll do it.", I said and slowly pulled his wristbands off. My eyes widened when I saw nine well defined cuts on his wrist. His skin was so damaged and fragile. My thumb stroked his wrist and he looked up at me. His eyes were so innocent. 

"Why do you cut, Harry?", I asked. 

"I know you have cuts too...I wanna see them."

I shook my head.

"Please.", his voice shook. 

I sighed and his right hand took my left wrist which was also covered in a layer of four bracelets. I took them off and he scanned over them, before looking back at me.

"Why do you cut, Jackie?"

I gulped. "Because...I...I'm worthless...and fat...and ugly.", my voice was at the point of breaking. 

Both of his hands laced with mine and he pulled me up to my feet. I stumbled a bit and he caught me by my hips.

I was pulled forward and he rested against the desk. His right leg was between mine and his hands rested on my back.

"Has Louis um...hurt you again?"

I shook my head, looking down at his revealed skin, running my finger along it. Harry's hand pulled my hair to the right, revealing my left shoulder. He tugged on the neckline of my shirt, exposing the marks left by the cigarettes.

I closed my eyes and stiffened when I felt his lips brush my shoulder, kissing the spot, before resting his chin on my shoulder.

I relaxed into his touch when I felt him touching my lower back under my shirt.

His chest touched mine as he heavily breathed, trying to control his breathing. He was about to say something when his door slammed open. Robin stood there, with a bottle of alcohol in his hand, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

Harry pushed me behind him.

"Robin.", he said, his voice trying to hide the fact that he was afraid of him. I saw the skin on his wrist tighten as he balled his hands to fists.

"Oh...Jackie.", Robin slurred. "I just...came to say goodnight...so...goodnight."

He turned around and left. Harry's shoulders dropped, and he ran his hands through his curls. 

"Does he come here every night?"

Harry turned around and nodded, pinching the corner of his eye. He let out a shaky breath. 

"Thank you.", he then said. 

I nodded, looking down.

"Well...I'll head back...", I said and rubbed my left arm, going towards the door. 

"Wait."

I turned around and he shuffled for something in his closet. He took a red jacket with the initials HS on it out of the closet and handed it to me. 

"Here. It's uh, cold outside."

"Thanks.", I mumbled and put it on. It reached my upper thighs and his sleeves were too long.

I crossed my arms over my chest and bumped the toes of my converse together. 

"I'll be leaving then.", I whispered and turned around to leave. 

"And...uh, Jackie?"

I turned around again and he came up to me, cupping my face.

"You really...you look beautiful. Always have."

His thumbs brushed my cheek and he leaned down, kissing my neck, before letting me leave.

I walked through the heavy rain, and climbed on the tree to my room.

I fell asleep, still dressed up in Harry's jacket, which smelt like apples and smoke.

Harry

As I watched her close the door behind her, I couldn't believe what just happened. I actually opened up to her, a thing I've never done with anyone, ever. 

I layed down on the bed, watching the ceiling. It took me two minutes to fall asleep.

And I dreamt of a girl with brown hair and sad, hazel eyes. 

For once, I didn't go to sleep feeling worthless. 

-----

Please comment :) And thanks for reading :D

xoxo,

Ronnie