Chapter 11 (The boys)

AFTER THIS PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO READ MY NEW STORY, THE SEDUCTION GAMES! THE TRAILER IS ON THE SIDE (OR ABOVE IF YOU'RE ON YOUR PHONE)

Louis

It was Saturday, 6am, which meant it was the day of the annual ski trip. I was waiting on Harry to come and pick me up from my place. It was a tradition of ours, he would pick me up for every trip, then bring me back home.

I tapped my foot against the pavement, pulling my beanie over my ears. It was snowing. I shuffled on my feet, wondering why I was so stupid to be wearing converse in the middle of December. 

I squinted my eyes when I saw a car appear at the corner. I couldn't see through the darkness, but I knew it was Harry's car once it stopped in front of me. 

"Hey.", he greeted and smiled, while he got out of the car to help me put my skis in the trunk.

I sat down in the passenger's seat and waited for him. In the mean time, I sent Jackie a message. 

To: JV
Sent at: 6:04am

Can u meet me beihnd teh school at 6 15?

She responded almost immediately. 

From: Jackie
Received at: 6:04am

K

I loved how she sent me short texts, because she knew it was hard for me to read long ones. 

We arrived there in ten minutes, to find out that only a few people were there already. We were leaving at 7 in four buses, 200 people, so everyone had to pile up around 6:45.

I was talking to Harry and Mackenzie, who soon joined in a make out session. 

Then I saw her. She sat on a bench, alone, playing with her thumbs. She wore colorful leggings and boots, with a ski jacket over her small body. Her ski stuff were next to her. 

Jackie:http://www.polyvore.com/jackie_ski_trip/set?id=75658660

I spotted her brother and Kelsey in a corner, in their own little world. Lindsay wasn't coming, because she didn't know how to ski.

Jackie got up, without even seeing me, and started walking towards the exit of the school.

I waited for her to disappear, before excusing myself to go buy some cigarettes. 

"God, look at her fat legs, she's such a cow.", Mackenzie commented. I almost clenched my fist. Harry's eyes drifted to the floor as I walked away.

I looked for her in the dim light of the semi-morning, and she was just slowly walking, thinking about stuff. 

I jogged over to her, I couldn't help it. I liked being around her. She turned a corner and I stopped when she turned around. 

"Are you following me?", she asked and my stomach turned. She was mad. 

"What's wrong?", I asked stepping closer to her. She smelled like strawberries. 

"Nothing.", she bit.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

She was.

"Why?"

"I said no."

"I can clearly see that you are, Jackie."

"You said to meet you behind the school at quarter past six and then you totally blew me off...it hurts, Louis."

My sad smile fell.

"I'm sorry."

"That's a thing you seem to say a lot these days."

"I'm sorry.", I repeated whispering, brushing both sides of her face with my thumbs. 

She looked down and her arms wrapped around my waist, her head burying in the crook of my neck. 

I placed a hand over her hair and kissed her cheek.

"It's just that...Kurt? I think that's his name...he-"

"What did he do to you? Did he touch you?", I asked pulling away to look her in the eyes. 

"No, Louis. He called me ugly and fat. And...I don't know, I feel a pang in my heart every time someone calls me that."

My heart sunk.

"You're beautiful.", I assured her, my hands slipping under her jacket.

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"How could I believe you? After everything you've said to me over the past four months?"

She pushed me and I lost a bit of balance. Then she walked past me. I watched her leave, and I realised that she was right. I felt shallow for all the pain I caused her. 

I needed to fix it.

Zayn

I got at school around 6:30am, thanks to Niall and Liam, who gave me a ride. I got out of the car, which Liam parked in the school's parking lot, where a lot of students already were already piled up. 

"Where's that twat Styles. He owns me ten pounds.", Niall mumbled under his breath, standing on his tiptoes. 

I rolled my eyes and got on my tiptoes, trying to look for a mop of curly hair. Through the sea of people, brown, blonde and hat covered hair, I couldn't see him. 

I could see a mop of pink/purple hair, standing near the bus. I raised a brow. I saw that bird around school, on the hallways and in my algebra class, but never paid attention to her. I knew she was Rhya's cousin, Josh kept talking about her. 

Then I saw Harry, a few meters from her. 

"Styles!", I yelled and he turned around from his conversation with Leslie and Louis to look at me. I raised a hand and he nodded. 

Liam and Niall followed me through the crowd, carrying their stuff. I pushed people away with my snowboard, then arrived next to Harry.

"Hey watch it!"

I turned my head to see a pair of blue eyes staring back into mine. 

"What?", I snapped at the pink haired girl. Per...Par...Pez? What was her fucking name?

"I'm sorry, Pezza or what ever your name is-"

She cringed and snapped:

"It's fucking Perrie, and you better watch that board, you almost hit me in the head!"

"Not my fault you're in my way!", I protested.

"Yes it fucking is! Maybe you should be more careful with those around you!", she said poking my chest. I flinched, because I just got beat by my dad this morning. 

"Ha, wanka'. Flinching like a baby."

She pulled a beanie over her hair and rolled her eyes turning away, not before I stuck my tongue at her. 

"Immature twat.", she mumbled. 

"I heard that."

"I don't care."

Who did she think she was?

"I heard they're letting us stay boy-girl this time.", Harry spoke. "They're putting us in rooms by our last name."

"That'd be SO cool.", Mackenzie gushed, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder. "We're going at the same chalet as last year."

Twenty minutes later, we were already on the road. It was an hour drive, which sucked, because the ride was always the best part of the whole trip. 

My eyes skimmed the bus, and stopped on waves of pink hair. She intrigued me. She was sitting next to Josh, and his arm was around her seat. I rolled my eyes. 

She turned her head to tell something to Jackie, who was next to Rhya, apparently, Dylan was sick, so he couldn't attend the trip. 
Then Perrie turned her head to me. I flipped her the bird from my place in the very back of the bus. She responded by twisting her wrist, silently sending me the message: 'Toss off.'

Lovely.

Harry

"Let's get a thing straight."

We all looked at coach Duff who stood in front of the bus.

"We have ten more minutes until we get there, so I want one thing to be clear. We're going to be pairing you up by the family name, by bus. I want everything to be settled once we arrive, everyone takes their keys, settles in, then free programme until 7pm, when it's dinner time."

We all arched our backs. He started listing off people.

"Rhya Darling and Josh Devine, room 19. Perrie Edwards and Niall Horan, room 20."

We looked at each other. Perrie looked back, searching for whoever Niall was. Niall gave her a small wave and she smiled, turning back in her place. 

"Zayn Malik and Liam Payne, room 25."

We fist bumped. 

"Mackenzie Sandler and Harry Styles, room 26."

"Fuck yeah!", Harry and Mackenzie exclaimed. 

"What was I thinking...", Duff mumbled and a wave of laughter errupted. 

"Louis Tomlinson and Jaqueline Vega, room 26."

Then there was silence. I waited for Louis to comment, but he didn't. He just looked down at his fingers in his lap.

I let it slip.

Louis

My heart jumped when I heard that I'll be sharing a room with her.

We got off the bus and took our stuff out of the bus' special compartment, before we walked inside the chalet. A few people were there, which practically meant that the whole place was occupied by us.

Everyone was in a frenzy, settling their skis and snowboards and occasional sledges outside in the special area.

After the area cleared out, the last few students took their keys and went upstairs to settle in then go on the slope, since it was barely 10am. 

Jackie, Kurt, his room mate 

"Ha, Louis. You're bunkin' with the loser.", Kurt laughed when he stopped at his door, number 18.

I faked a smirk, then caught Jackie's hurt eyes and immediately regretted my actions. But it was too late, he was going inside his room.

Then there were two. We were alone on the hallway, and my eyes drifted down to the ground. 

We walked to our door in silence, which was right around the corner, across from Harry's room. 

I opened the door and we let our backpacks fall to the floor. My eyes wandered across the room: two beds, a bathroom, a desk with a TV on it and a small balcony.

I watched her as she went to her bed and took off her jacket, placing it on the chair. 

"I knew I should've said something. I wanted to-"

"But you didn't."

I licked my lips, sighing. I hated seeing her upset, especially if it was my fault. I sat down on my bed and got my plaid sweat pants out, placing them on the bed.

"Come here.", I said holding my hand out for her to take. 

"No."

"Please."

She slowly stepped the three meters that separated our beds and came between my knees.

My arms hooked around her thighs and pulled her down to me. She straddled me and I dipped my head into her neck, before placing a soft kiss to her skin. 

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and she squeezed me, placing her chin on my shoulder. 

"I promise I'll beat the shit out of him the next time he makes fun about you.", I whispered. 

"Okay.", she answered. "If you promise."

"I do."

My hands rubbed her back under her shirt. I felt her backbone in my palm.

"You're not fat at all. I can feel your bones.", I told her. "You're actually skinny."

Liam

It was already 5pm, and we were just getting back from the slope, because it was getting dark. 

"Wanna go somewhere?", Leslie asked me, winking as I entered the chalet. 

I ruffled my hair and shrugged. "Where?"

"Somewhere...to be alone."

My eyes drifted to Rhya, who was chewing on her bottom lip, talking to Josh and Perrie. She caught my gaze and I saw Josh tell her that he'll be outside with Perrie for a bit. 

Rhya nodded and got the key from Josh, before going up the stairs.

"I need to shower.", I said bluntly, trying to go by her. 

"You need help?", she asked winking, grabbing my arm. 

"No."

I wriggled out of her grip and jogged up the stairs, searching for her room.
19, was it?

I knocked on her door, and she opened it, in just a pair of tights and a tank top. I bit my lip and stepped inside. 

"Hi."

"Hi.", she replied and closed the door. "Uh...I was about to go in the shower."

"Okay I'll wait here.", I said sitting down on her bed. 

Whilst she showered, I discarded my pants and my ski jacket, together with my hoodie. I looked around for Riley. He wasn't on her bed. 

She came out of the bathroom, dressed in normal clothes: jeans and a t-shirt.

"Where's Riley?"

She crouched down in front of her backpack and took out the purple rabbit out of it.

"I'd never leave him."

I smiled and got up, pulling her up with me by her arms. 

"I'd never leave you.", I whispered, cupping her face. 

She looked down and I kissed her forehead.

"Rhya? Josh?", Louis' voice was heard. 

Shit.

"Uh, yeah? Don't come in, I'm changing!", Rhya spoke, pushing me away.

"Okay well Mackenzie's having a small party in her room until dinner...everyone on our floor's invited."

"I'll be there."

Then Louis walked away.

Niall

Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Kurt, Jason, Perrie, Jackie, Rhya, Leslie, Taylor, Debbie, Kelsey, Josh Devine, Josh Vega, Kelly and I were all in Mackenzie's and Harry's room, in a circle on the floor, in the exact order. 

We were playing truth, dare, fire in a barn or percentage.

Mackenzie spinned the bottle, and it landed on Harry.

"What are picking babe?", she asked. 

"Dare."

"I dare you...to take your shirt off."

Harry hesitated, before obeying. Everyone's eyes were glued to his chest, which was full of bruises. 

"Did you get in a fight with them again?", Zayn asked. 

"You beat the shit out of them, right?", Mackenzie asked.

Harry nodded, and sat back down, with the shirt in his arms. 

"You look hot.", Mackenzie commented, kissing his tattooed shoulder. 

Harry spun the bottle and it landed on Perrie. He smirked, raising his brows at the pink haired girl.

"Dare.", she spoke.

"I dare you to make out with Zayn. Thirty seconds."

"No.", she protested.

"Why? Never kissed anyone before?", Zayn mocked laughing.

"I just don't want to get some kind of mouth Chlamydia from you. Plus, you're probably a rubbish kisser.", she said.

Zayn licked his lips, hurt being very clear on his face. He never got turned down.

"If you won't do it, you're out."

"Fine.", she huffed. "I'm out. But after I spin."

She spinned the bottle and it landed on Mackenzie.

"Mackenzie.", Perrie said.

"Dare."

Perrie smirked.

"I dare you to make out for thirty seconds with..."

Her blue eyes locked with mine. "Niall."

Then she made a face to Harry, who shrugged.

"Fine by me."

Mackenzie smirked and winked at Harry, before coming on her fours at me. I closed my eyes and her lips touched mine. 

We kissed for over thirty seconds, and I couldn't deny it, she was a good kisser. My hand went to her back, and attempted to touch her ass, but we were interrupted by Perrie.

"Time's up."

Mackenzie licked her lips and sat back down, before spinning. It landed on Jackie.

"What do you pick?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to snog...Zayn for a minute."

Louis chewed on his bottom lip and looked at Zayn. Harry's jaw clenched and he looked up at the wall.

What?

Zayn smirked and pulled her on his lap, before leaning his head and kissing her. She continued the kiss.

"Done.", Mackenzie announced.

Jackie sat back down and spinned the bottle. It landed on Debbie.

"Uh...I-"

"I dare you to give Louis a lap dance.", Leslie butted in.

Jackie shrugged and Debbie got up. Louis sat down on the bed and Debbie started moving to 'Put it down on me', put on Zayn's phone.

However, Louis' eyes weren't on Debbie's body that kept moving and grinding into him. His hands were on his knees, and no boner. What was going on? Was he gay? 

When the song was over, he sat back down, leaving Debbie completely ashamed. I snickered and Louis rolled his eyes.

Debbie spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. 

"What do you pick?"

"Fire in a barn."

"Who would you choose between...Mackenzie...and Jackie?"

Harry didn't answer, because he was interrupted by Kurt. 

"Ha! Who would choose that fat cow Jackie?"

Laughters were heard and Jackie looked down at her crossed legs, pulling her shirt a bit over her thighs.

Then Louis' fist collided with his jaw.

Zayn

Everyone stared. 

There was a knock on the door. 

"Dinner's ready!", Mrs. Melrose's voice was heard. 

"Coming!", Mackenzie said and we waited for her to leave, before we got up and cleared out of the room.

I heard Louis mumble to Kurt:

"Insult her again and I'll fucking kill you."

Kurt gulped and nodded.

Dinner finished at 9pm, and the teachers asked us to go in our rooms, and stay there, because it was snowing and dark outside. 

I, on the other hand, went outside on the porch to smoke. I leaned against the railing and shielded the cigarette from the wind.

I then balanced it on my lips and took a drag. The smoke came back into my face.

"Fuckin' hell.", I cursed.

"Nice vocabulary."

I turned around, to see Perrie walking up to me, with a fag between her fingers. She was dressed in ski pants and jacket, a pair of white combat boots and a black beanie.

"Can I have a smoke?"

"That's weed.", I stated looking down at her hand.

"So?"

I sighed and gave her my lighter. She lighted her cigarette up and gave me my lighter back. 

"Thanks.", she breathed, letting out the smoke. 

"You're a total loser.", I spoke looking down at her. She was a head smaller than me.

"Why?"

"Because you wouldn't kiss me."

"Ha.", she puffed. 

"It would've been the best kiss of your life."

"Oh really."

"Yes, really."

"I hurt your ego in front of everyone, didn't I?"

"You didn't."

"I did. And what makes you think that it would be the best kiss of my life?"

"Why wouldn't it?", I asked leaning in.

"Because you look like a rubbish kisser."

"Don't judge a book by its cover.", I said hovering over her. 

"And besides, I kissed guys before, not sure you could beat that."

"Oh really.", I mocked.

"Really.", she replied, throwing her cigarette in the snow. I did the same. 

"And what if...it would be?", I whispered.

"Then...I'll let you know.", she whispered back.

I crashed my lips into hers and her arms went around my head. I pushed her into the railway and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue fought back and my mind drifted to what I would do to her.

After two minutes we broke the kiss. 

"So?", I asked breathless.

"It sucked."

"W-what?", I asked.

"I don't like rough kisses."

"What do you mean."

She pushed. Me slightly and wiped her mouth.

"The best kisses I had were deep and passionate, not wild and rough. That's why I knew you would be a rubbish kisser."

And then she left.

I watched her walk away, and I couldn't ignore the feeling in my stomach, the feeling of needing to proving her wrong.

I marched to my room and stumbled in, before stopping, my eyes landing on Rhya and Liam, who were half naked.

"Uh-", Liam started.

"I don't have time!", I mumbled throwing my jacket on the bed and exiting the room, slamming the door behind me.

I walked to door 20, before swiftly knocking on it. Josh appeared, in his underwear. I clenched my fist.

"Is Perrie here?"

"Yeah, she-"

"I got it Josh.", she told him coming out of the room. She wore a tight tank top and short shorts. I gulped and she came out of the room, before closing the door behind her.

"What-"

My finger tilted her chin up and I attached my lips to hers, before cupping her face. Our lips were just softly pressed together, but she continued the kiss.

I deepened it by rubbing our tongues together and tangled my fingers in her dyed hair tips. She placed her hands on my waist and I kissed her nose before stepping back. 

"How was that?"

"Deep inside you're a good guy Zayn."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She smiled and winked, before tapping the tip of my nose with her index and going back into the room.

I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes, before I smiled, sliding down the wall and leaning my hands on my knees.

Liam

I licked my lips and tapped my fingers across the screen of my iPhone.

To: Rhya
Sent at: 9:17pm

Come over? Zayn's MIA :D

From: Rhya
Received at: 9:18pm

Okay. Perrie's over at Josh so I'm feeling weird...

One minute later, there was a knock on the door. I opened it immediately, to reveal her in her PJ's.

She closed the door behind her and we started kissing. I gripped her hips and ran my hands down her thighs, before telling her to jump. 

She obeyed and jumped, her short legs wrapping around my torso. I scratched her skin and sat down on my bed, and she straddled me. 

Her hands gripped into the hem of my sweat pants and she pulled on them. I moaned into her neck and she smirked.

"You're so hot.", she whispered in my ear, turning me on even more.

I discarded her shirt and she wriggled out of her pants, throwing them aimlessly on the floor. 

She scratched my torso and grinded her hips into mine.

Zayn suddenly came in, discarding his ski jacket.

"Uh...", I started, but he didn't even care. 

"I don't have time!", he yelled frustrated and exited the room.

Rhya got off me immediately, dressing up.

"Shit.", she cursed, running her fingers through her hair.

"Wh-"

"I feel filthy...I'm a slag. Oh god.", she said, her voice shaking.

"No-", I tried but she turned around, her eyes watery.

"No, Liam. Look at me. Why do I do this to Dylan? He doesn't deserve this...I don't deserve him, I'm worthl-"

"Shut up, okay?", I exclaimed. 

She looked up at me and I cupped her face.

"You're not a slag. I love you...and...I think...we shouldn't hide anymore."

She sniffed and wiped her nose, before kissing my cheek. I guided her to the door.

"I'm breaking up with him tonight."

My heart fluttered and I nodded, watching her leave.

My eyes landed on Zayn, who was on his bum, leaning against the wall a few doors down, smiling.

He got up when he saw me and came towards me, still smiling.

"Why are so you all smiley about?", I asked when he came in our room.

"Gay question."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Why are you smiling?"

"Because I have a new bird that I need to bang."

Louis

After dinner I returned to the room, to find her sitting on the bed, hugging her knees to her chest, reading The Scarlet Letter. She had her glasses on.

I went and sit down next to her, placing my hand on her knee, wobbling it a bit.

"Hey."

She closed her book and looked at me.

"Do you wanna go somewhere fun?", I asked.

"Where?"

"Sledging."

"Now?"

I nodded.

"C'mon. We won't get in trouble."

Five minutes later, we were sneaking out the back door.

Lockie:http://www.polyvore.com/lockie/set?id=75314068

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers, whilst we went up the hill. I was pulling the string of a random sledge that I found on the porch.

"Why are we doing this?", she asked sitting down in the snow.

"Because we can.", I replied smirking and got on the sledge. "I'm goin' first."

She shrugged and nodded, crossing her ankles and leaning on her elbows. I went down the hill a couple of times, until I got tired of climbing back up.

I pushed the sledge to her and smiled.

"Your turn."

"I don't wanna go."

"Why not?"

"Because it's dark."

"So?"

"I'm afraid of the darkness.", she spoke sitting up.

I sat down on the sledge.

"Then I'll ride with you."

She hesitated.

"Come oooooon! Have fun!", I pleaded and held my hand out. She ignored it but stood up and came to stand behind me, but I yanked her by her hips so she sat down in front of me.

I pulled her in me as much as I could, before pushing the sledge. We did that a couple of times, laughing, until she rolled off the sledge and said she was exhausted.

"Okay then. Let's go and lay down then."

"Noooo.", she whined.

I pulled her up and sat her down on the sledge, before pulling it up on the hill.

"I'm heavy, stop.", she said and buried her boots in the snow.

"You're not. Come on, put your feet on the sledge and let me pull you up the hill."

She huffed and put her feet back on the sledge, before I started walking up the hill.

I heard her breathe as I got to my destination and looked up at the sky, watching the warm air that came out of my mouth.

I sat down in the snow and looked at her as she sat down next to me, crossing her ankles just like I did. Our fingertips were almost touching, so I reached out for her hand and tangled our fingers.

She turned her head to look at me, before I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. Her hand went up to my bicep and she gripped into it. I allowed myself to softly push her down on her back, climbing on top of her.

My leg stood between her thighs and my hands were placed on each side of her head. I leaned down and kissed her again, before she parted her lips, allowing me access inside.

My stomach did a backflip as she placed her hands on my waist. She turned her head to deepen the kiss and I happily continued. There was something about kissing her that I couldn’t get enough of.

It was when it started snowing that we broke apart. I kissed her nose, but didn’t roll off of her.

I looked into her brown, innocent eyes, my chest heavily rising and falling, from the unbearable cold.

‘’Let’s go back, I’m freezing.’’, I suggested and sat up, before completely standing up, pulling her up too.

‘’Louis, I need to ask you something.’’

‘’What?’’

She hesitated, seeming uncomfortable, so I towered over her small frame and cupped her face.

‘’You can ask me anything.’’

‘’Uh…’’, she stuttered.

‘’Is it something that has to do with sex?’’, I grinned wriggling my eyebrows, secretly hoping it was.

‘’No!’’, she exclaimed swatting my arm. I chuckled, my hands sliding down to her ribs.

"Then what is it?"

She looked down, chewing on her bottom lip.

"I just...I want to know...what are we, Louis?"

I raised my eyebrows and licked my bottom lip. I couldn't say that the question took me by surprise...it didn't.

"Uh...what do you want to be?", I stuttered. I was never in a serious relationship before, to be honest. All I did was fuck girls, then fuck more girls, and then dump them the next day. 

"I asked you, Louis."

"We're uh...friends?", I said, my voice squealing at the end.

Her eyes fell to her feet and I looked up at the sky, sighing.

"Let's lay down for a bit.", I said sitting back down and reaching out to take her hand. She pulled her arm away.

"Friends don't lay down together and hold hands."

And with that she walked away, leaving me in the snow, hating myself. I sighed and leaned on my back, closing my eyes.

I needed to think things throughn before returning to our room.

Harry

I shifted uncomfortably under Mackenzie, smelling her cinnamon scented hair. She was pressing into my chest, opening some bruises left by Robin.

I wriggled out of her grip and carefully got out of bed without waking her up. My vision was blurry from the tears that warned to spring out of my eyes, caused by the amount of pain on my bruises.

I fiddled with my wristbands as I searched for my shirt through the pile of clothing scattered on the floor.

Then I remembered that after we shagged, Mackenzie always put on my shirt and her knickers.

I pulled a pair of sweatpants out of my backpack and a grey hoodie, before putting on some black Supras. My stomach growled, and I remembered that I hadn't eaten all day. I needed food. I took out a Twix and cautiously left the room with a cigarette in hand. 

I was going to the bathroom first, because I needed to verify my chest, and I couldn't do it because the light coming from our bathroom would probably wake Mackenzie up.

As I was about to go down the stairs, I collided with a body. 

"Sorry.", her soft voice spoke.

I looked down at Jackie, my 6'3 height towering over her 5'4.

"I didn't mean to cr-"

"It's okay.", I assured her.

We stood there in silence for a moment, until she looked up and spoke:

"It's not allowed to leave the house."

"Then where are you coming from?"

She blushed and her eyes stopped on my chest.

"Uh...you're right."

I tilted her chin up to make her look into my eyes.

"I'm going to clean up a bit. I think...I think some of my bruises are reopening on my chest."

"You can come to my bathroom... Louis is out anyway and coach Duff is doing his shift."

"Okay.", I agreed and dug the cigarette and the lighter in my pocket.

She unlocked the door and I strolled in, turning on the light. I went to the bathroom and took off my hoodie, watching my chest in the mirror.

A line of blood was dripping down from a cut made by a piece of glass that cut right under my left nipple. I winced when my finger touched the cut.

"Do you need help?", Jackie asked coming in the bathroom, dressed in a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. 

I nodded and swiped my curls across my forehead. I leaned against the sink and watched her as she stepped towards me, before reaching for her makeup bag on the sink. 

Instead of having makeup, she had a toothbrush, a toothpaste and some first-aid requirements. 

She got out a bandage and alcohol. She cleaned the blood and I cursed, feeling the stinging pain under my left nipple increase. 

"Stop.", I pleaded, softly pushing her aside. "It hurts."

"Sorry."

We stood there in silence, me watching her face, she watching my cut. Then her fingers slowly brushed over my cut, and my breath hitched when she touched my nipple.

When her eyes caught mine my heart started beating faster and my eyes drifted to her lips. 
She buried her head into my shoulder and sneaked her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her frame before sliding my hands under shirt, feeling her skin.

Her chest was rising and falling, rubbing against my bare. My curls brushed against her forehead and I stopped my hand on her back when I felt a bit of her backbone. I wasn't supposed to feel it. 

"Take off your shirt.", I demanded. 

"What?", she asked in disbelief. 

"I said. Take off your shirt. Now."

"No."

"Don't make me do it.", I hissed.

She slowly took off her shirt, revealing her black bra. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't. She was beautiful. 

I gulped and she tried to cover up he body, but I stopped her. I turned her around and studied her back. I could see her backbone.

"Fuck."

I fumbled through my pocket and took out the Twix Bar. 

"Here."

"What? No."

"Eat it."

"Har-"

"Fucking do it!", I exclaimed.

"It's late and it will make me fatter-"

Then I got it. 

"Why would you think that, you are-"

"Because of you, Harry."

"W-what?"

"All these three or almost four months you did nothing but criticise me, insult me and make me feel worthless."

I was speechless.

"B-"

"And I'm literally not eating anything anymore, because you made sure that I felt like a whale every time I looked in the mirror. Punches hurt, yes, but words hurt even more. You wouldn't know that, of course, because everyone thinks you're perfect, you just get beaten up, nothing more."

I stood there, watching her as she held back her tears. My vision was blurry and I took a deep breath, before sliding down the wall and running my hands through my hair. 

"I know what you mean...and...I...do you think that I don't know how you feel? I know. How should I feel when the only girl I ever loved cheated on me, then left me? How am I supposed to feel when my stepfather beats me and calls me a piece of shit?"

I brutally pulled my wristbands off my wrists, accidentally opening some cuts. The blood dripped down my hand.

"Shit.", I swore and attempted to wipe it away.

"Let me."

She crouched down between my bent legs and wrapped toilet paper around my wrist. I twisted a stray of her between my fingers.

I pulled her down so she could sit between my thighs. She bit out of a Twix bar, before stuffing all of it into her mouth. I smiled and stroked her hair.

My hands played with the hem of her shirt as she spoke:

"I'm sorry for saying those things earlier. I uh, I'm just a bit mad."

"S'okay.", I whispered, trying to hide the rapid beats of my heart. 

"Your cuts stopped bleeding.", she observed and ran her thumb across my damaged wrist, before kissing it. 

My stomach muscles clenched and my knees squeezed her frame softly. She yawned and got up.

"I should go now.", I said and got up too. I put my wristbands on and pulled my t-shirt over my head. 

"I'll check on you every day from now on, to see if you eat."

"Har-"

"I fucking swear."

"But-"

I cupped her face.

"I'll stop at nothing to keep you alive, Jackie."

"Why...I-"

"Because I need you. I do, and I have no idea why. I just do."

"Okay.", she whispered. 

"And you're not worthless, you're-"

I heard the door shut and stepped back. Louis came in and stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

"Harry?"

"Yeah hi...I just...I'm gonna go.", I mumbled and passed by Louis, leaving the room, wishing that I was in his place. 

Louis

I watched Harry leave, and bit on my bottom lip.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No.", she spoke.

"Then why was he here?"

"He was bleeding so I offered to clean him up, because he didn't want to wake Mackenzie up."

"And he didn't do anything to you?"

She shook her head. "He's...we're...I don't know, we're friends."

"Friends?"

I looked at her from under my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

She pushed passed me, attempting to leave the room, but I closed the door my my hand, trapping her between the door and my body.

Our chests were touching and she was looking up at me.

"Please don't be mad.", I said leaning on my right arm and stroking her cheek with my left thumb.

She didn't say anything, and after a while of listening to our breaths in sync, I spoke:

"I'm scared."

"Why?"

"Because...I...I never had a girlfriend before."

"What?"

"I've never been in a relationship before...I just had one night stands...a a lot of one night stands. I don't know how to be in a relationship, even though I have a reputation at school. All I know is to fuck girls, then dump them the next day."

She scanned my face and didn't say anything, sign for me to continue.

"And now I'm scared, because I'm not sure if you'll catch me."

"Catch you if you what?"

"If I'll fall for you."

"Then...don't fall for me, Louis."

I looked her in the eye.

"Too late."

--

Comment and vote please if you liked it and want me to continue it :D

xoxo,

Ronnie