Chapter 4.

Harrys POV.

My first day of school has gone by pretty fast

So fast that i only have two classes left, and they happens to be my two favourite classes; Music and History. 

I haven't seen anyone i recognized anyone from town yet, but i guess that's a good thing. I walked into History, over to the professor.

"I don't know if you've been informed, but I'm the new student, my name is Marcel Styles"

"Nice to meet you Marcel, my name is Mr. Winston, You can stand here until the rest of my students have been seated."

I nodded. I was watching the door, waiting for the bell to ring, when it was about to go off, walked in the one person i didn't want to see, Louis. 

There was a seat open in the front of the class, so i automatically thought I'd sit there.

"Class please move down one seat, Louis stay where you are, you all know we sit alphabetically" Mr. Winston said to the class. Oh great i have to sit next to Louis. I walked over to my seat, feeling Louis shooting daggers at me. I sat down avoiding eyecontact. I was watching the professor write down The Civil War on the board, when all of sudden i heard Louis whisper.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I chose to ignore it and continued to write down what the professor had on the board. 

30 minutes i was quite bored i decided to pull out my phone to text Louis. 

To Louis.

"Hi I'm so bored. x"

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket, not even a minute later i heard Louis' phone vibrate. I saw out of the corner of my eye a small smile on Louis' lips. I saw Louis type back a quick response and put his phone back in his pocket. I hid my phone behind my book, so it wasn't obvious. 

To Harry.

 "Oh me too, history is boring the shit out of me x"

I don't have enough time to respons before another messege pops up on my screen.

To Harry.

"I have work today, but i was wondering if we should hang out after work, i get off around 5pm? x"

To Louis.

"Yeah that sounds fun, do you want to meet at the park where we went the first night we met? xx"

To Harry.

"Yeah that sounds good, i'll text you when i get out of work. x"

To Louis.

"Okay see you then Boobear ;)"

I put my phone away and turned to Louis, when he unlocked his phone i saw a blush on his cheeks. He puts his phone away and continued to look at the board, but as soon as his attention were back the bell rang and I walked to my next class; Music. I saw Louis walking the same way as me.

I walked into the music class, over to the music teacher, seeing everyone else in groups.

"Hi, I'm Marcel, I'm new."

"Hi Marcel, I'm Mrs. Duncan, Do you play any instruments?"

"Yeah i can play the piano."

"Well as you can see, the students are in groups, so you can just go over to the piano and play and sing, then you will be in a group by tomorrow."

I nodded, walking over to the piano, i sit down and starts playing a few keys i turn around noticing everyone is too busy in their groups to notice the sounds from the piano, which makes me feel a little more comfortable, i turned to face the piano and started playing the keys to Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, and began to sing the lyrics. 

"Cause if you like the way you look that much

Ohh baby you should go and love yourself

And if you think that I'm still holding on to something

You should go and love yourself"

I sang but i could feel some eyes on me, but i didn't want to get in trouble, so i continued to sing.

"When you told me that you hated my friends

The only problem was with you and not them"  

I finished singing and turned around to see Louis slowly turning around, nobody else was looking at me, but why would Louis want to watch me. The question stuck with me until the bell went off. I shut the cover of the piano and grabbed my bag and exited the classroom. I took my phone out to see it was 1:30pm my shift doesn't start until 2pm.

---------------------

One hour into work I was in the middle of taking a costumers order when I heard a familiar voice yelling;

"Harry why are you dressed like that?" 

Shit.

A/N. Hope you like it, please give us feedback and vote :)