Chapter 11.

3rd person pov.

*This whole chapter is smut and only smut, so skip if you aren't comfortable with reading it, youwon't miss anything if you do.*

Louis smiled into the kiss, pulling Harry fully on top of him, Harry started kissing more and more down Louis' neck.

"Lou, you are so beautiful, and it'd be an honor if I could be your first." Harry whispered into Louis' ear, Louis nodded so fast he could've gotten whiplash.

"I know you'll be gentle, Hazza, I trust you" Louis whispered back.

Harry stripped both boys of their shirts and started kissing down Louis' body. Louis' breathing was becoming more and more uneven.

Of course he'd gotten a blowjob before, but that was that. The intentions from this one are much different, and this is also Harry that is giving it to him.

Harry began unbuttoning his jeans and pulling then down farther and farther down Louis' thighs. Louis just couldn't look away from Harry in this position, he was so pretty.

Harry pulled Louis' cock out of his boxers and held it firmly in his hand. "Fuck Louis,"

He looked up at Louis, as if he was asking for permission. Louis nodded, "Please."

Harry nodded and wrapped his lips around the tip of his cock. Harry's warm mouth enveloped half of Louis' cock already, taking Louis to the back of his throat.

The younger, obviously more experienced boy, swallows Louis down. Louis grabs a handful of Harry's hair and has to hold back a loud moan that is on the tip of his tongue.

Harry pulls off with a pop and grabs a bottle of lube from the bedside table and pops it open, getting three fingers as slick as he could.

"Lou," Harry started, "this is gonna feel weird, and its going to hurt, tell me to stop if you want me to." Louis nodded, and with that Harry's pointer finger was pushing at Louis' hole.

Louis was holding his breath until Harry's first finger made its way to the knuckle. He thought it felt uncomfortable and weird at first, but Harry began to move his finger in and out, faster and with more force.

The pain wasn't so bad now, but then Harry added a second and it was tight, he also knew Harry could tell how uncomfortable he was.

Harry moved his body ontop of Louis', and kissed him, hoping the pain would subside. Louis kissed back softly, focussing on the soft lips that were attached to his.

"Fuck Harry, do that again" Louis moaned once Harry hit that bundle of nerves deep inside him. Harry took this opportunity to add a third and final finger and hit the same spot with three fingers.

Louis grabbed Harry's shoulders and threw his head back. The pain was quickly traded with intense pleasure. Harry moved his fingers fast, hitting the same spot on each try.

"Harry, shit I'm ready, come on," Louis moaned against Harry's neck.

Harry quickly nodded and pulled his fingers out carefully. He wiped them off on the blanket and rolled the condom onto his cock and a layer of lube onto it.

Harry gave Louis one last sweet kiss before he pushed the tip inside of Louis' warmth. Louis groaned at the feeling of being stretched. It hurt so bad, but he wanted it. They have come so far and they are finally doing this, he won't tell Harry to stop.

Once Harry was fully seated inside Louis, he gave Louis a nod and made sure he was comfortable before he started thrusting slowly, using all his will power not to thrust himself deep inside.

The pain was being turned into pure pleasure and shit, Louis was in heaven. "F-faster Harry, please fuck," Louis moaned.

Harry went faster, kissing down Louis' neck and moaning out "Lou, fuck" and "you feel so good" every couple of minutes.

Louis was getting close, and he could tell Harry was too, by how he was losing rhythm and getting louder.

"H-Harry I'm going to cum," Louis moaned and Harry reached between them, he tugged at Louis' cock 3 times before Louis came, with Harry's name falling from his lips. Harry was not too far behind.

Once they came down from their highs, Harry pulled out and took the condom off, and tied it off and threw it in the trash. He walked into the cabins small bathroom, grabbed a cloth and wiped Louis and himself down before he got back into bed, cuddling Louis into a deep sleep.

A/N Hope you liked it :)