Chapter 9.

Harry's pov.

I was awake by 11am but I didn't have to work till 3pm, today I've everything planned, tonight was karaoke night. After work I'm going to surprise Louis with something. I'm not going to tell him my secret yet, not until tomorrow.

2:50PM and I am walking to work as Marcel, But I got a bag in my hands with some Harry clothes. Because yolo am I right? Ha no okay. At work are Louis and Zayn, and of course Zayn is a pain in the ass, keeps messing around me, I sometimes look over at Louis and it seems like he feels sorry for me but I don't know. I just hope this day will go by fast so I can start to sing that song I'm planning to sing to him.

It's now 6:00PM and I ditched work without saying anything, the karaoke is starting at 6:50PM and I am supposed to be there as Marcel, but I am currently at the bathroom changing to Harry, and I am so nervous. I'm number 3 in the line I just hope that Louis will be here to hear the song.

----

I'm sitting at the piano getting ready to sing, and with no warning I just started to play the song.

Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on its getting harder to breathe

All of sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be... (AN the song is Don't Let Me Go, if you don't know.)

I finished the song and walked down the stage, I saw Louis with his mouth open and speechless, but I just needed to get home, I'm gonna face him tomorrow, at school.

----

I woke up to the sound of my phone going nuts. Like really, why the hell did I even pick that alarm tone. It sounds like an alien or worse, I'm going to change it sometime, but oh well. I got ready for school, but not as Marcel, but as Harry.

I walked to school with my headset on listing to Robbers by The 1975.. I love that song.. When I arrived outside of the school I started to notice all the people staring at me, I paused my music to I can hear what they're gonna whisper, and as I thought, people said " Omg he's hot" "Sexy" and so on, this is why I was Marcel at first, I kinda wonder if they know I'm Marcel.

I walked to English, Mrs. Lauridsen stopped me before I could go take a seat "Excuse me sir, but who are you?"

"It's me Marcel..?" I said sounding more like a question. "OH I'm sorry, you can take a seat then." She said smiling to me. She's like my favorite teacher here because she's nice and she's like in her first twenties, she got red hair with black dipdye, shes really small though.

The class went by pretty fast, and I couldn't concentrate at all, people kept asking me questions like "Who are you?" "No way you're that nerdy boy" or "Why did you change?" I just kept ignoring them; I am currently walking in the hall to look after Louis, after what seemed like forever I finally saw him, halfway through he spotted me and I kinda stopped for a second but kept walking, he walked over to me too and we met in the middle and Louis said "What are you doing here Harry?"

"I'm going to school here. Louis look, you probably already know this, but I'm Marcel. And I am really sorry that I've lied to you about it, I never thought I would meet someone like you Lou. I never meant to hurt you; I promise I'll be honest from now on." I said. He just stood there for like a minute without saying anything. "Lou..?"

He's just standing there, like what the hell, do something. But all of sudden I felt someone hug me, and what the, It's Louis hugging me, he sighed and said "Finally"

"Whaaa-"

"I knew it was you dummy, I just didn't want to tell you, I wanted you to come to me, but why are you telling it to me in the school? And you do know that we have music right now, where going to be late, again." He said still hugging me."We should ditch class then."

"Really? You want to ditch class?" Louis sounded a bit surprised. "Hells yeah, let's get out of this freaking prison!" I said smiling. I took his hand and ran out of school, after awhile I needed to stop to take my inhaler. "You got asthma?"

"Yeah but it's not a big deal, I only use it when I run for too long." I said smiling. "Oh okay, but where do you want to go then?" Louis asked.

"I think I've got an idea." i said smirking. After a while we got to the park where we went for our first date and where we went when we met at that party.

"Harry, this is so sweet, why here?" he said to me looking around.

"Why not?" I said smirking, I pulled him against me and kissed him. His lips were soft and I missed them so much. I missed him a lot.

He pushed his tongue past my teeth and rubbed his tongue against mine and I felt sparks. I knew where things were going, and we were in public.

"Lou," I said as I was pushing him away, he pouted. I laughed and said "Don't worry love, just think we should go somewhere more...private?" I said looking around.

He quickly nodded and grabbed my arm, dragging us to the direction of his house.

Soon we were in his house and I think I got quite carried away, I roughly pushed up against the wall and kissed him hard.

He wimpered and kissed back. Grabbing handfuls of my hair and pulling. I wrapped my hands around his thighs and bit his lip.

"Jump." I said with his lip still between my teeth. He did and wrapped his thighs around my waist.

"Down the hall and to the left." He said, and I realised he was talking about where his room was, I have never been here before.

I did as I was told and opened the door to see a big bed with blue silky sheets. I threw him on the bed and crawled on the bed, ontop of him.

I knew we weren't going to do anything serious. I just wanted to be close to him.

He felt me ontop of him and I realized his eyes were closed. He looked at me and smiled. Leaning up to kiss me, softly. He was so gentle and I fully laid ontop of him and kissed back softly.

After a while we pulled away. He rolled us over so he was ontop and he rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. This day couldn't end any better.

AN. hope you like it :)