Chapter 6.

Louis pov.

Its an hour before Harry is picking me up, and its making me extremely nervous. I've asked him about good 20 times where we're going, but he refuses to tell me.

Ever since i was little I've hated surprises but he told me that I'll love it. He told me to dress casual. In so i did, and i have on dark skinny jeans, and old band Tee and black vans.

I waited until I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer the door, when I opened the door my breath was taken right out of my lungs. Harry looks beautiful. He is wearing a white v-neck and dark blue jeans. I can see his chest through his shirt, and his v-neck is showing off part of his bird tattoos.

Harry notices me staring at him, and he brought me into a hug, he smells like heaven. We pull away and Harry says "Are you ready to go?"

"Where are we going?"

Harry just smiles and graps my hand as we walks towards his car. He opens the door for me, and all I can do it laugh, and slide into his car. Harry runs over to the driver side. We pull out of the complex and start off on the main road.

20 minutes into the ride he tells me to close my eyes, and i do. A minute later i suddenly felt the car stop. I felt Harry get out of the car and open my door, he helped me get out of the car and once I was standing by his side I heard the noise.

"Open your eyes" Harry whispered in my ear.

I shudder from his breath on my ear, and slowly open my eyes. My heart fluttered. The lights illuminated the dark sky, there were rides and games everywhere. Harry took me to the carnival.

I realized I had not said anything and turned to face him. He was truly beautiful. I know we aren't anything alike, but we fit together so easily.

"Thank you, Haz" Shit. The nickname completely slipped. I looked down completely embarrased. Why do I ruin everything and make it so akwar-

"Lou."

I lifted my head up and our eyes met.

He smiled at me and my heart stopped completely, this boy, bubbly and sweet flower boy, Harry Styles has me completely wipped.

"Come on, Boobear we have all night for these rides" Harry smirks.

We run to the nearest rollercoaster and pay the man standing there, and hop into the cart. It started almost immediately and we were screaming until the end.

We played almost every game and rode almost every ride, when we decided to leave. We were on the way to his car when all I heard was-

"Louis."

I turn around and see what Harry is staring at, The Love Tunnel.

"Absolutely not Harry no that is so lame!" I say.

"Come on Louis itll be so fun."

"No I will n-"

"Please."

"N-"

He pulls me into his arms and wraps his arms around me, he brings his lips right up to my ear and whispers,

"Please boobear?"

Fuck. "Fine." I huff.

"Yay! Come on lets go, love." He squeals.

I roll my eyes but obey and we walk over to the man, who gives us a genuine smile and tells us to buckle up. I swear I heard a "have fun" but I chose to ignore it.

It was so dark inside but the huge pink and red hearts lit up the tunnel enough so I could see his face.

If I had to admit, this tunnel was very cheesy and I expected it to end quite soon but all of a sudden the there was an opening at the top. We could see all the stars, but nothing elsse because the walls were still intact.

I was looking up at the sky and I could tell he was too, when I heard him whisper,

"It's beautiful."

I look at him, expecting him to be looking at the sky but he was staring at me. I blushed but instead of looking down or away, I willed myself to keep looking at him.

I knew he was going to kiss me, and I wasn't afraid. I wanted it. I didn't care that he didn't tell me about Marcel yet or that this was only the first date. I liked who he was, I liked him so much.

He leaned in first and I broke the gap immediately. His lips were soft, so fucking soft. He kissed me like loved me. It wasnt hungry or filled with lust. It was a thousand words in one kiss and he smiled into it.

I put my hand in his hair and ran my fingers through as he gripped my hip, but it didn't hurt, it made me open my mouth immediately and his tongue was even softer and he tasted so good.

We pulled apart when we heard the man clear his throat. I looked up and felt my face heat up. We got out and made our way to his car, and at some point our hands had linked together.

-About 15 minutes minutes later-

"Do you want to go home, Lou?" Harry questions.

I didn't. I really didn't want to, I wanted to stay with him all night. Forever. The kiss was everything I expected and more.

"Actually, could I come over to yours for a little while? If not that's fine I just want to spend more time with you because the date was so much fun and oh my gosh I am rambling I'm sor-"

"Louis Jesus Christ. Calm down. I would love for you to come over." He laughs.

We spent the night watching movie after movie. We were cuddled in his bed all night and we kissed and laughed and, for once everything felt natural. I know that I like Harry. He must like me. I am hoping everything comes together.

We fell asleep, wrapped up in each other's limbs.

Please vote and give us feeback. It would help. thanks! xx