Chapter 16.

Louis' POV.

I woke up with a groan, I had a feeling today would be no different than yesterday, school and work would be lonely, and on top of knowing your boyfriend won't talk to you, its worse knowing he doesn't trust you with what's on his mind.

I rolled out of bed, too lazy and unmotivated to shower, so I changed, grabbed my favorite beanie and left without breakfast.

I was pretty early when I finally arrived at school, skipping a shower and breakfast. I walked in and went straight to my locker, grabbing all my books at once and headed to my first class.

My last two classes are with Harry and I am going to try to talk to him. I need to at least try.

All my classes and lunch went by in a blur, I couldn't tell you what any of my teachers talked about. I just needed to see Harry.

I walked into History and saw him in his seat, right next to mine, I walked up to him and sat down.

"Hey Haz.." I said hesitantly, he barely looked up, said a faint hi and turned to the board as class started.

I groaned loudly, earning many looks from my classmates, I flipped them off and sat down, even more confused and mad than before.

History ended and right as the bell went off Harry ran out. I walked to music alone and just hurt. I didn't know what to do anymore. I can't just ignore this anymore but what can I do?

I arrived at music class and saw Harry in the back of the class,  i decided to sit in the front row, i dont even want to try anymore,  if he wants to talk he can come to me whenever he's ready.

The music class was over quickly, all i did was sit with a guitar and watched Harry play the piano, it even looked like he was about to cry at some point.

I ran over to Harry and asked him "Harry, are you okay? it looked like you were about to cry earlier. " He just looked down at me and said he was sorry and ran away. What the hell is up with that guy?

I stood at the same spot for 10 minutes to just think about this, then I realised i had to go to work... alone. At work he acted the same way, woo what a surprise. Liam sent him home early though. After my shift was done i had a massive headache and just wanted to go home and eat, but nooooo, i had to bumb into Ashton.

"ugh sorry, i didn't seee yo... Oh Louis, hi."  he said coldly

"Well hello there Ashton,  I'd like to stay and talk to you, but im starving so I'll have to go." i tried to walk past him but he stopped me and said "Wait, Louis, before you go.." i just looked at him telling him to go on ".. Stay away from my family,  you and Harry have to stay away, i don't want Harry near Elanour or Dean, and the same for you." What the hell. "And why is that? " i asked casual.

"Well for the first,  i don't like you and Harry, for the second, i think Harry likes El, and the third,  i think El might fall in love with you again, so stay away." and he walked away. Is he right,  does Harry like El, is it that's why he's being so distant lately? I'll have to ask him. Maybe that is the secret. I certainly hope not.

Ashton stormed off and I was left alone, thinking of all the things Harry could be hiding. I certainly do not like Eleanor. I like Harry so much and it hurts a lot knowing he is hiding something that is bothering him like this is.

What could it be? Could he just be acting distant like this because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings? Maybe he is into someone else? Maybe he didn't like how I was during our first time, because I was a virgin and I was inexperienced after all. I can't believe this.

Maybe Harry does like Eleanor. Fuck. That explains everything.

Authors note

Sorry for the wait! We don't have many reads because many are just waiting for it to be completed! We live in different countries and the time differences suck and we are very sorry! We don't know how long this story will actually be but we hope you enjoy! Comment and vote! xx