Chapter 18.

Louis' POV.
-Five months later-
I was walking with the snow crunching under my vans. My feet were freezing, and a new pair of warm shoes were on my list of things to get for myself after Christmas.

I walked up to Harry's mums front door and gave a light knock, and Anne answered the door with a hideous Christmas sweater on. "Merry Christmas Eve and happy birthday Louis!" I smiled and said it back as well as thank you, walking in and slipping my vans off.

Harry came down right after and gave me a big hug, which I returned of course and we made our way upstairs because it was Christmas Day tomorrow, we needed to sleep soon. "I missed you, Lou, and happy birthday old man" he smiled and hugged me again.

I laughed and lightly pushed him away, "You saw me yesterday weirdo and thanks arsehole, means a lot," I said and gave him a dirty look. "come on, let's sleep."

- The next morning -
I woke up to the sound of Harry's snoring. I know him so well that his snoring means he is in a dead sleep. I desperately had to get up though, or else I'd pee his bed.

I slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and slipping out of bed. I walked down the hall and to the bathroom. When I was done I went back to Harry's room but he was gone, what the hell?

I walked downstairs, and halfway down I heard his voice and smelt cinnamon buns. I walked just a little faster. Okay I may or may not have ran down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas Louis!" Anne shouted, which made Harry turn around from the cinnamon buns and smile at me. "Merry Christmas Anne, it smells great." I said before I walked to Harry and he enveloped me in a hug. I kissed him quickly and blushed when I saw Anne smile at us, "Merry Christmas boobear." He whispers I my ear and I say it back and he smiles.

I walk over and grab a cinnamon bun and take a bite. I look at Harry and he's starring, with the biggest grin on his face. Confused, and a little embarrassed already, i gave him a questioning look. He shook his head and laughed, bringing a thumb to my nose and wiping the cream from the cinnamon bun off.

I looked down, completely embarrassed. He kisses my cheek and we walk into the family room, and I gasp at the presents and tree and how pretty everything looks. Harry walks over with a small box, and I smile so big. I open the box, and gasp. It's a ring, and it's a band and a small infinity sign engraved in it. I'm so caught up in the beautiful ring that when I look up, Harry is on one knee.

"Louis, i would like to ask you something. You've been by my side the entire time. Even when I lied and told you I was someone else. Even when I was in a tough place with my father, and wouldn't tell you what was going on right away, you were there, you are always there. Ever since our date at the park I knew there was something so special, so beautiful and amazing about you. And I don't want anyone else having that. I want it forever, so Louis William Tomlinson, please make me the luckiest man alive, and marry me?"

I held my breath the entire time he was talking. I've never felt so special and loved, i always feel so good when I'm with him. And I do want him forever.

"Yes! Of course I will." I shout and he jumps up and hugs me, spinning me around and kisses me. He puts me down, slipping the ring onto my finger, and it's so beautiful and unique. I blush and smile, tears in both our eyes. I turn and see his mum and sister standing there, all looking as happy as I know Harry and I were.

I know I would never regret this. I love Harry, and I want him forever.

------
HII! We finally met for the first time so we made time to update together :) but thanks for reading, this will be the last chapter besides the epilogue which will be the wedding and after wedding smut. So be ready. Thanks for being patient!
- Maria and Haileigh.❤️