Chapter 19.

Third POV.

June 23rd. Best day of my life.
He could barely breathe, standing there with Niall and Liam as his best men, supporting him. He knew everything would be okay, but shit. He was getting married to the most beautiful man in the entire world and he was so nervous.

Then everything went silent, and music started out low then went higher and higher. It was surreal. The first thing he saw was Louis. He looked so beautiful in his tux, and his hair was tousled, messy but perfect. And Harry could barely breathe at all.

The walk down to Harry was extremely slow, and Louis was gripping Zayn's arm so hard that there will be bruises. Zayn walked Louis up the isle and their eyes were locked. Zayn stood behind him, pushing Louis up and towards Harry. The priest began, his voice echoing throughout the small church. They thought everything was perfect.

---
"You may now kiss the groom," he says, and they kiss, and everyone cheered, making them both cry harder.

They walk out, clinging to each other while everyone threw rice at them, which Louis was angry about for picking small rice pieces out of his hair. Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall enter the limo, which makes it's way to the hotel where they will eat, dance and open wedding gifts.

They enter the Park Lane Hotel and everyone is astounded. The floors are white glass and the lobby is big and looks almost too fancy for this occasion. The ballroom has a stage, and on the stage was the one and only band, the script. Harry quickly turns around giving Louis a what the hell look, which Louis quickly says "My aunt! My aunt paid for the script, don't worry I didn't spend thousands for the band!"

Harry quickly breathes, and nods. There are tables with white table cloths all over and a dance floor where all the food separates both rooms. The band starts off with the cover song Sweet Disposition which makes them both smile and run to the dance floor, then they do a few more songs that fit Harry and Louis' relationship like a glove. They slow dance, eat and talk all night long. The last song is a slow song, called I'm Yours by the Script.

Harry and Louis get into a limo, after saying goodbye to friends and family. They are sent right to the airport and get ready for their 3 hour 2 minute long flight from London to Athens Greece, for their honeymoon.

They are seated in their coach seats, and wait for take off. "Hey Haz, I just was just wanted to say, that I do love you, and all this just makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I am so glad to call you my husband."

Harry was smiling the entire time, he kisses Louis and let's his lips linger for a few minutes. "You are the best husband I could ever ask for."

---
Thank you for reading! We will update one more time and that will be smut and only smut.