Chapter 10.

Louis' POV.

I woke up and my arms immediately reached for him, but all I got was cold blankets. I opened my eyes to see myself alone in my room. Sadness washed over me and I dragged myself to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

All that was going through my mind was why? Why did he leave? Did I burp in my sleep and he decided he hated me? I didn't understand.

My thoughts were cut off by the smell of bacon. I saw Harry standing shirtless in my kitchen with his back to me.

"Harold!" I shouted. He quickly turned to me and smirked, raising his eyebrow at me. "Lou?"

I was confused until I looked down, realizing I was only in boxers. Wow okay that's quite embarrassing.

"What, erm, are you quite up to in me kitchen?" Oh my, did I just say me kitchen? Wow me friend Niall's really rubbing off on meh.

I looked at Harry and he just giggled. He fucking giggled. This flower crown boy has something on me. He's absolutely adorable. I realized he was standing right in front of me.

"What, am I not allowed to cook for you? I missed you alot ya know, Loubear, and I want to do something nice for you." By the time he was done talking he had enveloped me in a hug.

I hugged back, standing on my tip toes because he is quite bigger than me. My heart melted at his words. I missed him too.

After breakfast I decdied to take him out to the park. During breakfast it dawned on me that it was on fast Tuesday but we decided to skip because it was already 10.

We got ready and made our way to the park. Hand in hand. I decided when we got to the park that I was gonna ask him to be my boyfriend. We already act like it. Why not make it official?

As soon as we got to the park I had him sit down on the grass with me and we talked for who knows how long until I decided it was time.

"Hey Hazza?" I asked slowly looking up at him.

"Yeah babes? What's up?" He asked, sounding kind of concerned.

I sighed. Okay Louis don't be a pussy.

"Listen Haz, I want you to know that I really like you and we've only know each other for a short while but you are seriously perfect and it would be an honor for you to be my boyfriend.."

He didn't say anything. All he did was kiss me. And I say that's the best "yes" I could've gotten.

----

We stayed at the park until about 3 and decided it was time to go home. On our way home I heard a sudden, "Louis? Is that you?"

Shit. Is that who I think it is, if yes, then what the fuck is she doing back in England? I turned around and saw the most annoying creature ever.

"OH MY GOD IT IS, LOUIS HIII!" She yelled a bit too high. She's with a kid. I swear to god she doesn't say it mines. Because it can't be. The kid has blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hi Eleanor, What are you doing back in England?" I asked her.

"Oh I finished studying. So now I'm back home, with my son, Dean."

"Who's the dad?"

"Do you remember when we were on a break? Yeah? Well do you remember Ashton then?"

"Erm yeah?"

"Well he's the father" She said smiling, like she's proud to be a young mom.

"Oh, hm so when we were on a break? In the matter of two weeks you decided to get yourself knocked up?" I was kind of shouting now. I grabbed Harry and wrapped my arm securely around his waist.

"Louis we got back together for not even a month then I left for uni. I never did it on purpose, and erm who is this? She slightly whispered the last part.

I smirked. I was about to introduce them when Harry beat me to it. He wiggled out of my grip and shook her hand. "The names Harry, I'm Louis' boyfriend actually,"

"Oh that's wonderful, you two look so happy! I was just about to meet Ashton at Starbucks would you like to come?" She smiled straight at us.

I was just about to decline when Harry cut me off, "Of course we would! Sounds like fun."

We all walked to the closest coffee shop, my hand entwined with Harry's. We finally got there and met Ashton in the back. He immediately stood and hugged Eleanor and kissed Dean.

We all talked for an hour and caught up on some stuff. It really seems like Eleanor has changed, but i don't really believe her, there's something she's hiding, i can tell.

After awhile we said our goodbyes, and i hoped that Harry wouldn't like her, but it seems like he does. When i was about to leave Eleanour and Harry fucking exchanged numbers. Ugh why.

We walked home to Harry's and just chilled until Harry got up to go to the kitchen to make dinner.

"LOUIS!" he called after me. I got up and walked to the kitchen. "You called, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda too lazy to cook tonight, want to go on a date with me?" he smirked. "Well well well, Harry. Why wouldn't i go on a date with you" I walked towards him and got on my tip toes to kiss him, he smiled in the middle of the kiss, and that made me smile too. "Where we going tho?" i asked him.

"Hmm... What about, just something casual, like pizza?"

"Sounds fine to me." i said simling

--------

"Harry..? We just drove by it?" i said confused. "Yup, we're going somewhere else."

After a 20 mintutes ride in the car, he stopped at the woods. What, a wood, is he going to murder me or what. We got out of the car, hand in hand, after a little walk we stopped at a table with candles, plates with food on it. This is so romantic. Theres a fountain and a cabin.

"If you don't mind, we're staying for the night." He said smiling at me. "Yeah of course, i don't mind."

After like 3 hours we're laying in the bed, kissing and cuddling. I think this is going somewhere hot, when i suddenly remembered something. I stopped the kiss. " Harry?"

"Hmm."

"I have something to tell you." i said kinda serious. Harry sat up and looked me in the eyes. "What is it boobear?"

"Well um, please don't laugh, but um, I'm actually a virgin." i said, extremely embarrassed

"W-wait what, you are? But you're like 22?" he said all confused. i just layed down again and groaned. "Harry, i know, but i never really did it with El and i haven't been with anyone else since then. And then you came into the picture and i started to grow these feelings for you and thats when i realised i like boys and...." Harry cut me off with a tender kiss.

A/N smut in the next chapter, If you dont want to read that then that is alright. you wont miss anything if you skip It. that is all there will be the next chapter. hope you liked it. Feedback please

:)