Chapter 1-The tickets.

Hey I'm sophie and I'm a huge Roadie. I love all the boys but especially Rye and Jack. I am 19 today and my best friend Ella is 18,19 in 3 weeks. She has been my best friend since forever and my dream is to meet roadtrip and new hope club with her. I live with my mum and dad,I have no siblings but I consider Ella as my sister. I also watch lots of other YouTubers,I have YouTube channel with over 1k subscriber where I do vlogs and sometimes challenges with Ella. I love to sing but I keep that to me and nobody else knows about my singing.
I think that's all you need to know about me but you will learn more as the story goes on.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I wake up at 10 today as it's my birthday and I'm so excited. I put on my favourite band roadtrip while I get changed and I'm ready for 11. I walk down to see the front room decorated and all my family are here including Ella my best friend,they all jump and say happy birthday.

"awe thanks guys"I go around and hug everyone.

We have pancakes for brunch and then after that my family give me my presents then they leave and it's just me,mum,dad and Ella. My mum and dad call me and Ella into the livingroom.

"you ready for your biggest present"

"sure"I say confused.

"here you go"they hand me an envelope.

"omg. No. Really. Are. You. Serious"I start to shake and scream inside.

"yep for you and Ella"I look at Ella and I can tell she is just as excited.

"thank you,I love you"I hug mum then dad.

We are going to the Manchester show which is tomorrow. It should take about an hour to get their. We will drive to the train station then get a train to Manchester and then a taxi to the arena. I am super excited. Ella is gonna sleep at mine tonight and we are gonna pick out our outfits and then early in the morning we are going to do our makeup together and eachothers hair. We need to look amazing to meet roadtrip because it's going to be the only chance we will have to meet them.

We watch roadtrip and other people on YouTube and laugh together and have just a really good time. Its now 7 and we get in the car to go get a McDonalds. We sit in the car park eating our food while jamming out to roadtrip and new hope club. I am also obsessed with them at the moment but not quite as much as roadtrip. We finish our food then go back to mine and put on a face mask and paint our nails.

After we have pampered ourselfs we decide to get some sleep before the next big day meeting our idols. I have the best dream ever about roadtrip.

Sorry that this was short but hope you enjoyed and if you did then make sure to vote and follow. I actually love roadtrip and new hope club at the moment. Rye Beamount and Jack Duff xxx.