Chapter 2-The day.

Ella woke up first today and woke me up by pouring water on me so I got angry at her but my anger didn't last long. We then did each others hair and our own makeup before getting changed into the outfits we got out yesterday. We then have a mini photo shoot as we both did photography in collage and post them on instagram. I am super excited to meet roadtrip today. Me and Ella go downstairs and get ready to leave, we say bye to my mum then we go and get breakfast before driving to the train station.

On the train.

We are getting closer and closer to Manchester which means we are getting closer to meeting roadtrip. Me and Ella are really bored on the train because we don't have anything to do so I tweet roadtrip saying 'super excited to see you all today Manchester' and almost instantly I get a tweet back. 'super excited to meet you aswell-rye 🐝 ' I scream slightly but luckily nobody heard apart from Ella.

"they just tweeted me back pretty much straight away"I scream again.

"ahhhhhh,really"

"yes"I show her my phone.

I think people heard my last scream as it was quite loud. I am just super excited.

We arrive at Manchester and we head to lineup at the venue as we only have an hour till they let us in. We stand around and talk to other roadies. Made some friends and fangirled over the boys and talked about all sorts of things. People then start walking in which means we are getting let in which means roadtrip are going to perform soon which means we are going to meet them soon.
We all get in the area and they are about to come out any minute and they do.

Its finished now and it was amazing now time for the meet and greet. I am most excited about meeting Rye and Jack but I am excited to meet them all. We are now in the line waiting for it to start. The cue gets smaller and smaller until it's our turn and I put my arm around Rye as I felt like I was gonna pass out and I did. The next thing I knew I was laid on a sofa in small room with Ella sat on the opposite side of the room.

Ryes pov.

Meet and greet time,this is my favorite part of the show as I get to meet all the roadies. I was almost at the end of my line when this beautiful girl walks upto me and I smile at her. She puts her arm around me and falls heavy I think she passed out. I pick her up and carry her to our dressing room with her friend following. I lay her on the sofa and get a bottle of water from my bag and put it on the table.

"I'll be back soon and if anyone asks just say Rye brought her here cos he passed out"I say to her friend as I rush off.

I finish as quick as I could and walk back to the dressingroom,everybody else is back and she is sat up and smiles as I walk in.

"so,you're ok now"I ask with a little laugh.

"yep I'm all good and just having a chat with these lot"she smiles patting the spot next to her so I sit there.

"good"I put my arm around her and I go bright red so I take my arm from around her.

"thank you Rye for helping me"she smiles and I just stare not realising what I'm actually doing.

"Rye...Rye...Ryan"she shakes me.

"that's ok,the least I could do"I smile getting up to get my water.

"what's your name anyway?"I ask her.

"my names sophie and that's Ella my best friend"she points to the other girl I saw earlier.

"well hello sophie"I smile giving her a hug.

She laughs and it's a beautiful laugh. It makes me blush again so put my head down and hope nobody notices.

Sophies pov.

"it's time me and Ella leave"I say standing up.

"awe bye"all the boys say and they all give me and Ella a hug.

Before we leave we all exchange numbers and promise to keep in touch. Me and Ella then finally leave and head to the train station.

"even though I passed out,that was the best day ever"I say thinking back to the day.

"I agree"she smiles as we get on the train.

"dunno if you noticed but I saw Rye blush when you smiled at him and when he hugged you"I could tell she was smirking at me.

"yeah,right"little did she know I did notice that.

"he did"

We head home and Ella heads back to hers then I get ready for bed and go.
I think through the whole day and how hot Rye was.