Chapter 3-university?!

I wake up this morning with my mum shouting something so I get up and go see what's going on. I get downstairs and see her holding a letter and her looking so excited.

"open it"She smiles.

I do and in it is a letter saying I have been accepted into the university I have always dreamed of going to. I've always wanted to go and do music at this university but I never had the money so once I had a job and I was earning enough to go I would put in an application for it and I got in.

Let me explain about what's going on with me and music. So everyone knows I can sing and I can play the guitar but don't think I take it very seriously but I do its just I don't like people to know because it's so cool to be able to sing and I dunno I've just always had that fear. But I'm going to do music at university for a year and then I can decide whether I want to carry on the course or drop out. So in a week I'm leaving for university and I'm excited but sad because I'm going to miss everyone.

"ahhhh,I get to go to university finally"I squeal.

"I know sweety,I'm so excited for you"she smiles but I can see the sadness.

"I'm going to miss you"I say giving my mum a big hug.

"you need to go tell Ella about it"I can tell she was about to cry.

"mum don't cry"I laugh hugging her.

"I know I shouldn't"she wipes her tears away.

I go and get changed before going to Ellas house. Once I'm changed I grab my phone and say bye to my mum then head to Ellas house. I get there and she opens the door to let me in and I instantly get super sad because it's going to be weird not being with her. We go to her room and I explain to her about everything and she looks shock and sad. I knew she would ask about not being bothered about music so I explain to her.

"I'm gonna really miss you"she starts to cry which makes me cry.

"I'm gonna miss you so much but I might only be going for a year"I try and reassure her.

"that's still a year!"she stresses.

"I know"We are both really sad.

"by the way I'm not bothered if you hang out with the roadtrip boys honestly"

"thank you"she giggles.

"just make sure you don't have to much fun without me"I laugh and so does Ella.

"and if they ask you can tell them for me"

"ok"

We just hang out for the rest of the day and eat McDonalds. We have promised to hang out one more time before I go. But I had to leave for now Hut imagine this time next week I'll be leave her for a year,I don't even want to imagine that.

I get home and my mum is still at work so I'm home alone. I put Netflix on and watch riverdale(irl I can't wait for s2 of riverdale later this year!!)until I fall asleep. I feel someone shaking me and realise my mum has got home from work. I say goodnight to my mum and I go and get ready for bed,I do all the girly things I have to do then I get into bed and think about university.

I'm about to leave my family,my best friend and my new found friends roadtrip and I'm going to leave behind my whole life to go hours away from here my hometown. I hate that feeling but I am super excited to go to university and make loads of new friends. Also what if Rye does like me and I go to university and meet another guy and he gets jealous,I don't want to make him jealous. I shouldn't think about all that because that's all in the future and I should think about now not later. I go to sleep with that thought in my head. I can't wait to go to university.