Chapter 5-Harvey?

This morning when I wake up I forget that I'm not at home and get really confused. I then remember I'm at university,I look at my phone and see its 8am so I get up and get ready because I have to be ready and at my first lesson for 9. I see that kaitlyn is already up and changed so I go into the bathroom to take a shower and change. I just do a very light makeup and dress with warmth as it's going to get quite cold today.

First lesson.

I get to where I'm ment to be just in time for lesson. I walk in and see the only space is next to a boy with blond hair and a jawline that could kill. When I sit down he stops talking to his friend and looks at me.

"hi"

"hey"

"what's your name?"he asks.

"I'm sophie and you are?"

"Harvey,Harvey cantwell"

"well Harvey nice to meet you"

First lesson was singing and honestly Im better at it than I thought I was. I really enjoyed it as well,it went by so fast. Now it's piano and I'm not so good at that but I still enjoy and I think with a bit of practice I could be quite good at it. Next is lunch and I get a vegy burger with fries and orange juice. I eat that on my own then I just sit there on my phone until I feel someone tap on my shoulder.

"hey,why you on your own"kaitlyn comes over.

"because I don't know anyone here apart from you"

"come and sit with me and my friends then"so I go over with kaitlyn and meet her friends.

"hey everyone,this is sophie my new roomie"she introduces me to everyone.

I can tell we going to get on very well. For the rest of the lunch we chat and I find out that they are all here doing art and I explain why I'm here then we all head to class. When I get to my next class which is singing again I see that Harvey is already there.

After all my classes have finished I head back to my room.

"Sophie"I turn around and see Harvey.

"hey,Harvey"

"you want some company"

"sure"I smile and carrying on walking.

We walk back to my room in silence but it's not awkward,it's peaceful.
I unlock the door and walk in,put my keys down and take off my shoes.

"come in,sit down"I pat the spot next to me.

He sits next me and I get a message from Ella saying 'hey,I hung out with the boys today and I think I like Andy' I reply with 'hey,I'm happy for you but I gtg'

"sorry that was just a friend from back home"I look up at him and see him staring back at me.

"it's fine"he puts his hand on my cheek.

I smile and he smiles back. He leans into kiss me so I lean in too. He presses his lips onto mine and it's a soft kiss but I love it. His lips are really soft,I smile into the kiss and I can tell he does too. We separate but keep close,so close that our foreheads touch.

"that was incredible"he kisses my nose.

"I loved it"he kisses my lips again but not for as long.

"call me"he puts his number in my hand and kisses my cheek before leaving.

I lay in bed and go on my phone and watch some YouTube. Roadtrip have uploaded a music video which makes me miss them and reminds me of Ella.
I hear the door open and see kaitlyn walk in.

"hey"she takes her shoes off and gets in bed like me.

"hey,how are you?"I ask.

"I'm fine thanks, how bout you?"

"great actually"

"ok spill who's been round?"

"Harvey cantwell"

"ooooo,he's a cutie"

"did you kiss"she asks innocently"

"infact we did actually"I smirk and turn red.

"so,you like him?"she sits on my bed.

"I think so"

"ahhh,I'm excited for you"

"thanks"

We go down to the cafeteria for some food then we head back to our room and talk,do girly things and sleep. I really like it here but I do miss home alot. I think I'll get used to not being at home though. Not gonna lie I thought I was going to be with Rye after Ella said that he liked me but I guess I've found someone new and I really like him.