Chapter 20-The big day.

Last chapter. I will have a new fanfic out soon.

"sophie! Sophie!"kaitlyn runs into my room.

"what?!"

"it's your big day! Get up!"

"I forgot it was Today"

I get out of bed and put some comfy clothes on and head down stairs following the tasty smell of bacon. When I get down stairs I see that kaitlyns making pancakes with bacon.

"morning sleepy head"

"morning"I smile and grab a glass of milk.

I get a message from Rye.

Rye🐝💙-morning princess,excited for later?

Me-morning babe,super excited!

Rye🐝💙-I miss you

Me-youll see me in a few hours

Rye🐝💙-too long

Me-bye Rye,I'll see you later

Rye🐝💙-dont go 😢

Me-i need to eat then get ready

Rye🐝💙-ok bye😞I love you

Me-i love you too

I put my phone down and thank kaitlyn for my breakfast. After we've eaten we do each others hair and make up,we also do each others nails. A couple hours later and we decide it's time to get dressed into our dresses. My bridesmaids who are,kaitlyn,my sister and my cousin,are all wearing baby pink short poofy dresses. My dress is white with silver patterns and it's a long non-poofy dress. I know that Andy and the boys suits are grey with light pink ties. The boys are andys best men,all four of them.

"you look gorgeous soph"

"thank you"I feel like crying but I know I shouldn't because I'll ruin my makeup.

"when's your mum gonna be here?"

"in about 10 minutes I think"

"ok cool,then we can head to the venue"

"how crazy is it that in just over an hour I'm going to be getting married?"

"so crazy"

"I know,I love it though and I love Rye"

"I can tell"

"you can tell what?"

"how much you love each other"

"is it that clear"

"yes"

"well then"I laugh.

Knock knock.

"ahhh my mums here,this just got so real"

"I'll go let her in"kaitlyn runs downstairs. I grab my shoes and follow her.

"mum!"I hug her.

"my princess is getting married"

"I sure am"I giggle hugging her again.

"where's dad?"I ask.

"he's at the venue 'talking to Rye'"

"oh God"I roll my eyes.

"Im sure it'll be ok,ryes a good lad"I smile at that.

"come on girls everyone is there apart from us"

"is Libby and sky there"Libby is my older sister and sky is my little cousin.

"yep"

"ok,let's go"

When we arrive my dad is stood waiting for me and my bridesmaids are stood holding holds waiting to start walking. I link my arm with my dad's.

"hi darling,you look stunning"

"thank you"he gives my cheek a kiss.

The music starts,the bridesmaids start walking down the issle. Me and my dad then walk down the issle,I see Rye stood at the front he looks so handsome in his suit. He looks at me and smiles,his eyes twinkling when he smiles. God I love him to bits. When I get to the front my dad grabs my hand,gives my forehead a kiss then passed my hand over to Rye.

"take care of her mate"

"I promise"

"good lad"he pats his back then goes and sits with my mum.

What ever the mister says,can't remember and can't be bothered to research it 😂.

"I do"

"I do"

"you may kiss the bride"Rye leans over and smashes his lips into mine,he puts his hand on my cheek and we both smile into the kiss before pulling away to everyone cheering. We hold hands and smile as we walk back down the issle and go to the cars,all the family and bridal party heading to the location where we're having pictures.

Night party.

There's loud music,food,people dancing,people having a laugh,people nearly drunk already. Me and Rye have just cut the cake and are about to have our first dance,this is the thing that I've looked forward to the most. The other boys including Harvey are on stage and I didn't know about this but apparently they're going to sing for our first dance. They sing photograph by Ed sheerans because that is one of my all time fave cover of theirs and just the song in general. I have my arms drooped around his neck,his arms loosely around my waist,swaying to the song,enjoying being in each others presence.

"I love you"I smile.

"I love you too baby"he kisses my forehead and brings me close so my head is resting on his chest.

When the song finished we pull apart and everyome cheers again. I have a dance with my dad and then all the boys as well. For the rest of the night we just partied and had fun. I'm happy with Rye and I couldn't have imagined being with anybody else. Tomorrow we fly out to LA for our honeymoon.

This is where that story ends,not doing a sequel but I will be posting a new fanfic soon. I really hoped you enjoyed and thank you for over 1k on this story.