Chapter 18-1 year later.

1 year later. Sorry for the huge time skip it's just I want to finish it at  about 20 x

Sophies pov.

Me and Rye have been dating for just over a year now and well I can now say I'm in love with this guy. He makes me so happy and feel extremely special. We have told the fans about us and they're extremely happy and supportive but we do get the odd hate comment,that doesn't bother any of us though. Kaitlyn and Brook are dating now as well,they have been together for about four months and they're madly in love. Andy and Ella didn't end well but you know somethings aren't meant to be. And the other boys are definitely looking but just havent found 'the one' yet.

"babe"I turn around to see Rye sat holding a glass of juice.

"how you feeling?"Rye asks as last night I wasn't feeling to good.

"better"I sit up and motion for Rye to come and cuddle me.

"I can't stay for long because we're going to the studio in a bit"

"can I come?"

"of course,get changed and I'll go tell the boys"he gives me a kiss before walking out.

I put on a pair of leggings and one of ryes hoodies because I have nothing to dress up for. I put a small amount of makeup on and just put my hair up in a ponytail. I put my shoes on then finish my drink and grab a breakfast bar.

"babe!,you ready"Rye shouts as he walks in the door.

"yep"I grab his hand and we head out to meet the rest of the boys who have already started walking to the studio.

"where's kaitlyn today anyway?"Brook asks.

"you should know,shes your girlfriend"Brook looks embarrassed.

"awh brooky"I laugh hugging him.

"she's at work"I tell him and go back to holding ryes hand.

We arrive at the studio and the boys all run in and start messing around while I make myself a drink and the boys all a cup of tea. Rye walks out the room and comes over to me,wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck. He turns me around and kisses my lips.

"I love you"he says between kisses.

"I love you too"I pull away,kiss him one more time then go back to making the drinks.

"here you go"I pass him his drink.

Between us we carry all the drinks through to the boys. We all sit on the floor,me between ryes legs and his arms around me. I look over to Brook and see him looking quite sad,probably missing kaitlyn and seeing me and Rye like that probably didn't help. I feel bad for him because I don't really go to work,I can work from home as much as I want and if I'm not at home I'm usually with the boys anyway but because kaitlyn is a photographer she has places to be.

"come sing with me?"Rye asks standing up and putting his hand out.

"yeah,we've never properly heard you sing before"Andy agrees with Rye.

"ok"I get up and grab a microphone that isn't plugged in.

We sing thinking out loud as that's mine and ryes song. When we've finished singing we hear all the boys clapping and they looked shocked.

"you're amazing!"mikey smiles.

"I would pay to see that anyday"jack shouts jumping up.

"alright calm down mate,she's mine"I can sense someone getting jealous.

"is someone getting jealous"mikey must have been reading my mind.

"no!"Rye pouts and looks at the floor.

I walk over to Jack and cuddle him. Rye sits down on his own and looks sad. I get up and go sit with Rye,he looks at me and smiles.

"hi babe"he looks happier now.

"hi"I lay my head on his knee so he strokes my hair,every so often will kiss my cheek.

"come on Rye,we have songs to practise"I get up and sit against the big mirror watching them.

Rye keeps looking at me and winking,I'm the only one that notices.
After about an hour we decide on going for some food then going back to the boy's flat. We decide to go to kfc and since I'm not that hungry I get a milkshake and steal some of ryes chips. Which he wasn't to happy about but I'm his girlfriend and I quote him saying this. 'if it was anybody else I would have said no,but your my girlfriend so your aloud' when he said this I just laughed and gave him a kiss.

We head back to the boys flat. Me and Rye lay on his bunk watching everything,everything(I recommend)I snuggle upto him,he strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. I smile and hug him even tighter. This human right here is my favourite human,I love dis human.

"I love you"Rye whispers in my ear kissing my cheek.

"I love you more"I turn my head so I'm facing him and kiss his lips.

"your beautiful"Rye kisses my lips and soon turns into a makeout sesh but I soon stop him because we're in a room full of people.

"I need to go home"I say to Rye.

"no"he pouts.

"you're so cute"I laugh kissing his nose.

I sit up and get down,I say bye to the rest of the boys and give them all hugs. Rye walks me out the door and when we walk out he grabs me and pulls me into the biggest hug,he kisses my lips and puts both his hands on my cheeks deepening the kiss. He pulls away and stares into my eyes,I'm smiling like crazy.

"I love you"I pull away from him and walking to my flat.