Chapter 8-Home time.

I was really struggling with what to write so I decided to just skip time.

Today I have to wake up early because me and Harvey are leaving today. The plan for today is we are going to get all packed up and signed out before going out for dinner,then we are heading to mine for my mum to meet him and then we are heading to his friends house or something. So we've got a pretty packed day today but I get to do it with the boy I love. We've now both said I love you to each other and we said it meaningfully so I trust him 100% now.

I get ready for the day and eat breakfast then I pack my bags. Once I've finished packing I say a meaningful bye to kaitlyn and I said we will keep in touch and try to hang out sometime,I then head to Harveys room to see if he's ready.

"hey babe"I hug him.

"hey,you all packed"he kisses my head.

"I'm so ready"

I help Harvey finish packing then we head to the taxi to the train station and on our way to Harveys parents house. I'm really excited for him to meet my mum and to meet his parents but I'm a bit cautious about meeting his mates because well they're men and you know what most men are like. On the train I fall asleep hugging his arm,I feel him stroking my hair(I love my hair being played with and stroked)when I wake up I get a drink from the women who comes up and down the Isle.

Meeting his parents.

We arrive at what I'm guessing is his parents house so we just walk straight in. Its a really nice house and he has a dog. We put our bags down then we walk into what I think it the living room where his parents are sat.

"mum,dad"Harvey calls so they look up.

"Harvey dear"him mum gives him a big hug so he let's go of my hand.

"hey harv"hus dad gives him a slightly manlyer hug.

"who's this then?"his mum asks.

"this is sophie,my girlfriend"he nervously introduces me.

"why hello darling"she squeezes quite hard.

"hey sweety"his dad gives me a hug as well.

We all sit down and have chat,I tell them a lot about me and we have a chat about us being together. Altogether we just have a big laugh. After that we it's 4pm so we head to my house so he can meet my mum which I most excited about because I know she's going to love him.

My house.

When we arrive Harvey grabs my bags and my hand. We walk straight in and my mums standing there with a man with his hands wrapped around her while she's cooking. I let go of Harveys hand,grab my bags and head upstairs to my room.

"My mums got a boyfriend"I say in my head.

"Im happy for her but it's going to be weird not being just us"in my head.

"I felt quite awkward then"in my head.

"babe,you ok?"Harvey walks in and asks.

"I'm fine just shocked"

"darling,can we talk?"

"sure"Harvey goes and waits outside.

"so I have a boyfriend now"my mums smiles.

"I gathered that"I giggle.

"Are you ok with that?"she puts her arm around me.

"I am well I will when I can trust him but I'm happy for you"

"thank you,now who's he?"she points to the door.

"Harvey,my boyfriend"I giggle.

"I'm happy for you and I can't wait to have grandchildren"she laughs and walks out.

"mum!"she just carries on laughing.

"so Harvey nice to meet you"she hugs him.

"nice to meet you too"

"make sure you look after her,protect her and don't I mean don't hurt her. Ok"I hear my mum lecture him.

"I promise I will,I love her a lot"that makes me smile.

I go over and hold Harveys hand,we then go into the livingroom and talk. My mums boyfriend,George,had to go to work so we're going to talk and meet properly another day. Later on in the day we all go for pizza and bring it back home. By then it's already 10pm so we head to bed me and Harvey share my bed. Tomorrow we are going to meet his mates as we didn't have time today.