Chapter 12-The big talk.

This is a long chapter.

Sophies pov.

So today I'm seeing Harvey again and I'm excited but I'm also extremely nervous because I'm telling him today.  I'm so scared that he's gonna hate me and break up with me but I need to tell him.

I get out of bed and change then do my makeup and hair. I then head downstairs and get some cereal to find just my mum here.

"morning mum"

"morning"

"I'm going to meet Harvey at the train station at 10 then we are coming back here"

"ok sweety that's fine"

I finish my cereal and see that it's 9:30 so I get my jacket and shoes on then head out to the train station. When I reach the station I'm waiting a few minutes before I see Harvey walking my way. I run up to him and wrap my arms around him,he picks me up and hugs me tight.

"hi gorgeous"he kisses the top of my head.

"hi harv"

I pull back and kiss his lips not for to long because we are in public. We link hands and walk down the street to my house. When we arrive at mine my mum greets us and so does George. We head up the stairs and into my room,I need to tell him now to get it over and done with.

"soph,are you ok you seem distant and sad"Harvey hugs me.

"actually I need to talk to you"I face him and cross my legs.

"what is it?"I can't handle this I love him.

"well,I don't know how to say it"I start to cry.

"baby you can tell me"

"so I'll start from just before I go to uni,so basically I was really big ready and that's how I knew of roadtrip and well I basically met them then we became friends and this. And I knew but I never thought about it but well Rye liked me and kinda still does. And when I went to uni he was really upset because he liked me then when he found out we were dating he was heart broken"I break down but this time Harvey doesn't hug me just wait for me to carry on.

"Sophie carry on"

"well I confessed to him that I liked him as well but I love you and I chose you. But Rye came onto me and kissed me and I might have kissed back but I don't know why. Harvey I love you and I want you not Rye I will never see Rye without someone being with me and making sure Im not alone with him"he just sits there trying not to cry.

"I love you too but that's messed up"I can see him getting quite angry.

"I know and I'm sorry"

"I can't believe you"he storms out and I would never have time to catch him as I didn't even have shoes on.

I get my shoes on as quick as I could and tried finding him,no luck. I have rung him multiple times. So I head home and sit on my bed trying to get hold of him. After an hour of just sitting here I get a message from mikey saying 'you may want to get here quick' So run to the train station and take a short train journey to the boy's flat. Hoping that Harvey hasn't done anything stupid.

Harveys pov.

I run out of her house and to the lads flat to give Rye a piece of my mind. I can't handle this,I'm mad at sophie but Rye is one of my oldest friends and he went behind my back and flirted with my girlfriend then kissed her. I'm mad and disappointed.

I arrive at the flat hopping they're actually in. I storm in finding it's unlocked. I storm into their room seeing Rye sat on his bed on his computer.