Chapter 14-Not leaving.

Sophies pov.

This morning I wake up early so we can surprise the boys before they go. I need  to text Rye to see when they're leaving.

'hey Rye,what times you going back home?'

'hi,we're heading off in an hour. Why?'

'ok,just wondered'

'why you up so early anyway?'

'couldnt sleep'

'get some sleep'

'i can't I miss you already'

'miss you as well,I'll text every night I promise'

'ok,bye x'

'bye gorgeous'

I wake Ella up then we both get changed and hair and makeup all done. We head off to the boy's flat and on the way we stop off at McDonalds to get some breakfast but we have to eat it in the car and fast as we don't have much time before the boys leave.

Boys flat.

We pull up to see Rye and Andy packing the bags in the boot as mikey is stood there on his phone. We get out and sneak up trying to scare them but only succeeding to scare Andy as Rye doesn't get scared easily.

"what are you doing here?"Rye hugs me as Andy hugs Ella.

"we wanted to come say bye before you leave"

"awh that's cute"Andy laughs.

"why don't you come with us then?"

"Ella you can go to Andys and sophie you can come with me"

"but we aren't packed"

"well I would hurry up and get home and packed before we come pick you up in an hour"

Me and Ella rush to the car and home to get packed. I'm really excited about going home with Rye but what will he introduce me as,his friend or girlfriend I kinda low-key hope it's the second one. Once I'm all packed I help Ella finish off the last couple of things,we then hear a beep which I guessing is the boys. We run to the car and put our bags in the boot. Andy and Ella sit in the front as Andy is driving then Rye sits in the middle and me and mikey sit either side of him. I lay my head on ryes shoulder and fall asleep he rests his head on my head also falling asleep. We have drinks and snacks to share,we listen and sing to music but that's pretty much all we do.

We get to mikeys first as he doesn't live far so we say bye to him,then we get to ryes so we say bye to Ella and Andy as they drive off.

"you ready,do you want me to introduce you as my friend or girlfriend"

"I quite like the idea of me being your girlfriend"I smile and grab his hand.

"ok"he kisses my forehead seeming a little nervous.

We walk in and see nobody then we see his grandma and grandads so he let's go of my hand. We meet shes a very nice lady,I assume all Rye family is really nice. Then next we see Robbie his older brother who is with his mum and dad.

"who's this Rye?"his mum smiles looking at me.

"this is sophie my girlfriend"I can see him blushing which is cute.

"awh Rye you got a girlfriend before Robbie"classic dads.

"it's not hard"Rye says as he hugs him mum.

"Rye you've just got home"says Robbie.

"I know and I'll be bullying you until I go"they Bro hug. I give them all hugs before he shouts his little brothers into the room.

"hey guys"he hugs them both and gives them both kisses which is adorable.

"Rye!!"they both scream.

"boys meet sophie,she's my girlfriend"I give them both hugs.

"hi sophie"they are the cutest.

"hi"

We all sit in the front room for a while talking about different things but mostly about me and getting to know me. I really like ryes family,they're all really nice,kind and friendly. Once we have finished talking we decide it's time to eat so we decide to order a domino's which I honestly love. Me and Rye go upstairs and watch a couple of movies together on my laptop.

"Rye"

"yes"

"I was thinking and I can't wait,I love you and I want to date you"

"ok then,sophie I know his isn't very romantic but will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to"He kisses me on the lips deepening it,I love this boy.

The pizza arrives and we all sit at the table eating it. I love this and we've got another week here before we go back. After we've eaten the pizza we watch some TV together before me and Rye decide we are gonna go to bed. We sleep and cuddle.

I feel like that was quite boring so I hope it wasn't and I hope you enjoyed xx.