Chapter 16-Moving.

Ryes pov.

Someone's moving in next door today and well I feel sorry for them because we can be quite loud and obnoxious. I'm excited to meet them though. Today were having a lazy day and sophie and Ella might be coming over later. I decide to get up and make a tea for me and mikey so I do my signature toffee which is tea with a sprinkle of coffee in it,its actually really nice and mine and mikeys favourite.

I also got a call from Harvey the other day and we aren't friends but he said that he's sorry but I'm not gonna be friends with him ever again. Im bored so I decide to mess with jack because why not. I get water and poor it slowly on his face but he doesn't wake up so I poor more and that wakes him up.

"Rye! I'm never gonna have a peaceful sleep"

"that's because your in a boyband"

"well I quit but I'm too lazy to move so I'm gonna stay just until I can be bothered"

"alright everyone jacks out the band and trials are back on"

"and he's asleep again"Andy points out looking down from his bed.

"well that didn't work"

Brook kinda just left and well I dunno where's he's gone,mikeys editing,jacks sleeping and Andys practising a song on his guitar. I decide to text sophie.

Me-hey babe,I'm bored

Sophie 💖-hi,do something then

Me-theres nothing to do

Sophie💖-stop winning Rye

Me-your sympathetic,thanks

Sophie💖-no problem 😊

Me-come over?

Sophie💖-later,I'm busy so I shouldn't be texting you

Me-but I wanna hang out

Sophie💖-I will just later

Me-ok gorgeous,goodbye

Sophie💖-bye babe

So sophie can't come over that means I've got nothing to do. I decide to talk to some roadies which I love to do but it's the fact that most of them are at school right now.

Brook gets home and turns out him and Blair had gone out for breakfast because no one else was up when they got up and jacks still not up. Andy asked to talk to me so we go into the kitchen.

"mate I dont know what to do"

"what do you mean?"

"I want to ask Ella out but I'm nervous"

"Just go for it fovvs trust me she likes you"

"what about Blair,does he know about you and sophie?"

"actually I don't think so,just go for it he can't stop you from dating girls and none of us will let him sack us"

"ok thanks Rye"

I decide we do need to tell Blair so I text sophie to tell her. She agrees that we will tell him later when she comes over. I decide that I'm just going to be lazy and lay in bed watching vampire diarys.

I think I end up falling asleep because the next thing I know is I'm being shouted at by Andy.

"Rye! You might wanna come see who our new neighbours are"I get up and walk to the door.

"Sophie!"

"Rye,surprise!"

"your moving in next door"

"yep and I have another surprise that links to this"Blair walks out.

"Blairs now my manager"Rye hugs me.

"really!"

"yep,that's the main reason I moved in here"

I kiss her cheek and put my arms around her giving her the biggest hug. I then see Ella walk up the stairs with a box so Andy decides to help her,such a gentleman. All us boys go and get all their box's and bags,the girls then take them in and put them in the right rooms. I can't believe they're living opposite us,we'll probably end up sleeping at each others flats.

"Brook,kaitlyns just arrived go down and bring her up"Sophie pushes him away. Everyone know they like each other like everyone knows Andy and Ella like each other.

We decided that the girls are going to sleep at our flat until we are all decorated and unpacked. So I'm going to make kaitlyn sleep in the same bed as Brook cos they need to get together one day,Ella in andys and I'm obviously gonna sleep in ryes but we already date.

We go out for food to McDonalds Blairs treat to celebrate sophie getting signed to alfadog management. We then head back to the flat and hang out until we decide to call it a night and head to bed. Sophie cuddles upto me and lays her head on my chest,I stroke her hair until I fall asleep.

30 mins later.

"Rye,Rye"it's Blair.

"what?"

"come talk to me"

"ok"I get up making sure not to wake sophie.

"what's up?"we sit on the steps outside the flats.

"have you got something to tell me"just then it dawned on me,we never told Blair.

"Are you mad?"I ask worried.

"I'm not,the only thing I ask is you don't get distracted from the band. I know the others like each other but I wanted to talk to you because you two are already together"

"thank you Blair!"

"I'm going to have a chat with you all tomorrow though,ok?"

"ok"

"right go get some sleep"

I go back to bed and cuddle sophie again,she's awake so I explain everything and she's super happy.