Chapter 6-Day with the boys

Ellas pov.
Today I'm going to see the roadtrip boys,they don't know sophies gone yet and I know Rye likes her so I don't know how well he's going to take it. I'm not gonna lie,I miss sophie alot but that was her decision and I support that.

I get ready for the day and eat breakfast then I get a train to the boy's flat. They think sophie is coming as well so they'll be shocked when they don't see her. I actually like to go on the train because it's relaxing.

I message Andy to say I'm gonna be 5 mins so he text saying him jack and Blair are coming to pick me up. I get a tea then I sit and wait for them to turn up. I'm worried that ryes going to be hurt when he finds out sophies not here because Andy said that he likes her.

"hey"I hear someone say.

"oh hey Andy"I get up and walk with him to the cat with jack and Blair in.

"where's sophie?"jack asks.

"university"

"why didn't she tell us she was going? ryes gonna be really upset"Andy stresses.

"she wanted me to tell you"

"why?"

"I dunno,imagine the girl that's been your best friend for years has left for a whole year and your not going to see her until Christmas"

"I'm sorry"Andy apologies.

"it's ok,I know ryes going to be upset but maybe they will date when she gets back"

"yeah but what if she gets a boyfriend when she's at university"

"then I guess they won't be able to"

We arrive at the flat after that and we are greeted by mikey at the door to let us in. We head upto the flat and it's not as cramped as it looks in videos. Pepper is the fluffiest cat and she's so sweet. I then see Rye and when he doesn't see sophie with me he looks heartbroken because I had to promise she was coming so he wouldn't be so upset but maybe that wasn't a smart idea.

"where's sophie?"

"at university"

"so she's gone"

"for a year yeah"

"right ok that's fine"he looks genuinely upset.

"I'm so sorry Rye,she wanted me to tell you so that she didn't have to"

He walks out and leaves the flat,that's not like rye. Blair doesn't look too happy about it.

"Blair leave it we'll all go and look for him"so we all split up.

I go with Andy,Jack and Brook go together then Blair and mikey go somewhere else. Hes more upset than I thought he would be,I guess he really does like her a lot.

"I didn't realise he liked her that much"I'm getting worried about him now.

"I tried to tell you that"

"yeah but I didn't realise he liked her this much"I try and call him but he ignores it.

"should we go and check to see if he's gone back to the flat"I ask Andy calmly.

"yeah ok"We head to the flat and as we walk I start to get butterflies.
I look at Andy and realise he's already looking at me. I blush and look down.

"you're cute when you bush"I smile at him in disbelief.

"thank you"I grab his hand.

We walk to the flat and walk up to find the front door wide open and crying from inside. Me and Andy rush in and find Rye sat on mikeys bed crying.

"Rye don't cry"I sit next to him and hug him.

"but shes gone and she's gonna get a boyfriend at university"

"how do you know that?!"

"because any guy would fall for her"

"not necessarily,Rye she likes you and if she loves you she will wait for you"

"if she loved me then she wouldn't have left"

"why won't you believe me?! She does love you"

"she just chose to get an education and you should be happy for her"

"I am but I'd rather her be here with me together"

"she's only going for a year"

"but she can choose to go for longer"

"if she does then she does and you should support that"

"I really like her"he cries.

"I know you do Rye but you just have to leave it for now but make a move when she's back and it will be all good,I promise"I pull him into a hug and kiss his cheek.

"you want a McDonalds"Andy asks us.

"come on let's go get one"I grab ryes hand and help him up.

We head to McDonalds and text the rest of the boys to meet us there. When we head back to the flat it's already 2pm so we decide to just hang out at the flat and the boys want to film a couple of covers so I said when they do that I'll do some corse work I have to get done for my last year of collage which I glad about.

I think I might be catching feelings for Andy,I really like him and everything about him is just what I like in a guy. I might just be being silly though. I can't be catching feelings for him I haven't known him personally long but I feel like I am.

"ella-ella,earth to Ella"Andy wafts his hand in my face.

"oh hey Andy"I sit up and pat the spot next to me.

"i-i really like you"he mumbles.

I hold his hand and he leans in for a kiss so I do too and we kiss for what seems like forever. He puts one hand on my side and one on my leg and rubs it,I put both my hands on either cheek. Its the best kiss I've ever had and I could get used to it. We break part but keep close,we smile into each others eyes telling one another that we enjoyed it a lot.

"mikey be quite,you'll ruin the moment"I hear Rye whisper shout at mikey. I turn and look at the slightly open door.

"look Rye,you're the one that ruins the moment"I hear jack then shout at Rye.

I go over to door and open it to find them all looking and listening in. They all look embarrassed and act like they weren't doing anything.

"I know you guys saw that"they all look up at me.

Andy comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I smile and take his arms from round me so I can hold his hand. The boys then run back to the stairs so I give Andy one kiss then he goes with the boys. I carry on with my course work and text sophie for a bit.

When it's finally time fr me to go I give the boys a hug each then I get to Andy and I give him a huge hug s he kisses me head. I look up at him so he kisses my lips lightly,I then leave but before I even leave the flat I get a message from Andy saying. 'miss you already 😘😭' so I look back and smile at him then leave.

Today was a great day and I think I really like Andy and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. Its just I still feel really bad or Rye but he's just gonna have to deal with it.