Chapter 7-Dates

3 months into university.

I get a text from Harvey. 'hey gorgeous,you ready for our date'
I reply. 'So ready, just finishing my makeup' he sends back. 'ok babe see ya later xx' I text back saying. ' see ya xx'

So me and Harvey have been "together" for a month or so and we are going on our first proper date today. I know Rye still likes me but I really like Harvey and you've gotta live in the moment. I don't think any of them know about me dating someone apart from Ella but she doesn't know much. I said I'd introduce them all when I finish university. I hope Ryes feelings stop towards me and he's found someone else because other wise I will feel bad for him. I also fund out the Ella and Andy are now dating which is exciting. I can't wait to finish university but I also really like it here.

I hear a knock.

"he's here"I squeal to kaitlyn so comes over and checks I'm all ready.

"have a good time"she hugs me.

I open the door and stands there is Harvey in a suit and holding a bunch of flowers.

"here you go gorgeous"he gives me the flowers. I ask kaitlyn to sort them out for me.

"thank you babe"I grab his hand and we head out the campus to the restaurant.

I really liked the date and I definitely feel love towards Harvey like a lot. After our date we head back to Harveys room because his roommate is out with his girlfriend. We arrive at his at about 10 and I'm shattered,I sit on his bed and take off my shoes.

"you tired gorgeous"he kisses my lips.

"yeah"I smile.

"you wanna sleep here"

"but I don't have anything to wear"

"then you can wear one of my t-shirts"I love how he's not pushy for us to do it well I can admit we have but he doesn't want it all the time which I love.

"thank you"I change into his t-shirt while he changes as well.

We get into bed and spoon,Harvey wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair softly. I fall asleep while he's still stroking my hair and listening to his steady breath. I love Harvey I know we've only been dating a few months but I do I love him and I still have feelings for Rye but I doubt he does and I won't be hurt or surprised if I find out he has a girlfriend.

This chapter isn't very long so I'm going to write a bit from ellas perspective of her and Andy going on a date.

I am currently just getting ready for my second date with Andy. I have started hanging out with my other friends since sophies been gone and one of them is here today and she's helping me get ready for my date. None of them really know roadtrip though,they only know that they are a boyband that me and sophie were obsessed with.

When I am completely ready I text Andy telling him that I'm ready so he's on his way to pick me up. He's still gonna be another hour because he's got a 45 minute train journey. I watch some riverdale while I wait for him to get to my town. I said I'd meet him at the train station as he doesn't know his way around here.

Andy texts saying he is about 5 minutes away from the train station so I head there to meet him. I see him and run up to him hugging him from behind.

"hi baby"he turns around and hugs me.

"hi"I kiss his lips and we walk around when we finally find a restaurant so we go and eat there.

We talk and laugh and have the best time. We did agree that next time I come round we should tell the world about us dating. Blair is happy about us dating and he said we can as long as it doesn't stop Andy and his music career and so far it hasn't so that's all good. I get along with the boys so well they are all like my big brothers especially Rye. He's the best brother I could have asked for. My family have yet to meet Andy and I have yet to meet his but it will happen. The only people that don't know are the fans so that's why the next thing to do is tell them. I feel like they aren't gonna take it seriously though because the boys vlogs aren't serious and they will proverbs think it's a joke.

"baby,you ok"he notices me day dreaming.

"yeah I'm fine"he grabs my hand and kisses it.

After our date we head back to mine. I'm not actually even tired even though by this time I normally am. We go to my room and I sit on my bed. I say I'm gonna put my pj's on but he stops me.

"I'll help"he kisses my neck and unzips my dress. I giggle and allow him access.

He kisses me passionatly and lovingly,he picks me up and puts my on the bed. I start to rip the clothes off him he does the same with the rest of the clothes I'm wearing. I love Andy so much.

"I love you"I moan.

"I love you too"he carries on.

I make sure he wears a condom so theirs no little ellas or Andys on the way(that was cringe to write 😂) even after a few months of sophie gone I still feel sorry for Rye because I can tell that he's still affected by it and I don't think Rye knows about sophie having a boyfriend,I'm not going to be the one to tell him this time. Me and Andy fall asleep cuddling.

Ahhhh,that was cringe to write 😂but I hope you enjoyed anyway x