Chapter 19-Manchester Show

Ryes pov.

Today is the first show of our Xmas tour and we're going to Manchester. I'm extremely nervous because I have a plan and I'm just begging it goes how I want it to. We are packing all our bags up as we are staying in hotels for the whole time we're on tour. Sophie and kaitlyn are coming to join us later on at the show then heading back tomorrow sometime. I've finished packing so I sit on the sofa and scroll through instagram and twitter. I see and like a load of fan videos and photos,I then see sophie has posted a picture of me and her on instagram.
With the caption:'seeing him performing live today,whos gonna be there?💖'. I like it then comment,'cant wait to see you babe x-rye' after that there are so many people that reply to me saying how cute we are and that theyre so happy we're a couple.

Sophies pov.

Me and kaitlyn are getting ready to head to Manchester,the boys have already arrived. Kaitlyn seems to know something and she's not telling me. She seems to excited about something. I'm excited to see Rye later because I haven't seen him in a couple of days and the other boys as well obviously.

"come on sophie,we need to leave. The show starts in about 4 and half hours and we've got a three hour drive"

"ok,I'm ready!"We head out to the car,me driving.

We sing,laugh,talk,eat snacks,stop off at petrol stations and kaitlyn sleeps. That pretty much sums up our 3 hour drive to Manchester. Oh and we also got a McDonald's on the way. We arrive with only just under an hour. We sneak around the back and Blair comes out to meet us.

"hi girls"Blair hugsus both.

"Blair! Hi"I say and we follow him in.

"the boys are in their dressing room"we go to their room.

"hi babe"I sit down next Rye once we arrive at their room.

"hi gorgeous"rye kisses my cheek.

"you excited for the show"I ask.

"very excited"

"good,I'm excited to see you preform"

"hopefully one day we can do a tour together"Rye smirks.

"I'd like that"I giggle.

We talk for awhile until the boys get called to stage. We all head out,me and kaitlyn head to the back of the big floor where all the fans watch from. Luckily no fans noticed us so we could enjoy the show without being pestered all the time. Five minutes before it ends we head out and to the wings waiting for the boys to come off. I smile brightly as ryes comes off the stage first,I hugs him tightly then give him a kiss on his lips. The boys go have a quick shower getting ready for the meet and greet. While they do that me and kaitlyn go say hi to some fans that are in the line waiting meet them.

"come on girls,the boys have started the meet and greet now"we follow Blair backstage waiting to see the boys afterwards.

We get bored waiting so we decided to go gatecrash the meet and greet,and meet some fans.

"hi boys"they look up at us and smile.

"we were bored so decided to come do the meet and greet withe you"kaitlyn laughs.

"that's fine"Rye gives me a hug and Brook gives kaitlyn a hug.

For another 3 hours we do the meet and great with the boys,some fans asked if they can take a picture of us kissing but kindly decline. Fans gives us lots of lovely presents that me and kaitlyn are gonna go through when we get home. The boys all scatter off quickly apart from Rye,kaitlyn gives me a huge hug then runs off as well.

Rye grabs my hand and pull me towards him. He kisses my lips with passion,he pulls away from the kiss and hugs me kisses my head before he gets down on one knee. My hands fly to my mouth in surprise,I burst into tears.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"yes"he puts the ring on then stands up and hugs me,I cry into his shoulder.

"I love you"he kisses head.

"I love you too"I kiss his lips.

We walk out hand in hand smiling out of our minds. Kaitlyn and the boys are sat on the settees in the dressing room waiting for us.

"did you say yes?"

"yep"I smile and kaitlyn comes running over to me and we squeal together.

"getting married is something that we thought about since we were quite young"we explain to the boy's as they were looking at us like we were crazy.

"oh right"they laugh.

"you two are gonna do all the wedding planning aren't you?"Rye questions with a laugh.

"yep"I say going over and sitting next to him.

"you next Brook"mikey laughs nudging Brook.

"one day"he winks at kaitlyn and she goes bright red.

We all laugh before me and kaitlyn decide it's time we left. I promise to text Rye when I get home,I give him a kiss and kaitlyn gives Brook one. We say bye to the other boys before heading to my car and going home.