Chapter 9-You're friends?!

I missed waking up in my own bed,it feels nice especially with Harvey next to me. This morning I wake up to the smell of bacon which in my opinion is the best way to wake up. I turn around and face harv to see he's still asleep so I snuggle into him and kiss his chest.

"morning princess"he smiles.

"morning"I hug him.

"I think I can smell bacon"he smells the air which makes me laugh.

"I think I can too"I get up and put my hair up.

"come on then"he grabs some jeans and puts them on.

We walk downstairs hand in hand following the smell of bacon towards the kitchen where my mum is stood cooking. Me and harv go into the livingroom and sit on the sofa watching the TV. After we have eaten we go and change for the day. I do my makeup while Harvey does his hair but I take a longer than he does so he sits on my bed and plays on his phone. Once I'm ready we get a train to where ever his friends live,I'm excited but nervous about how they're gonna act.

At the flat.

We stand outside for a minute while we wait for them to let us in.

"I'm sure you'll like them but they do like to get naked alot but I'll protect your eyes from seeing that"he laughs.

"why thank you"I giggle.

"I'm sure I will like them"

They buzz us in so we walk upto their flat which is the second to last floor so it took us a while. Harvey walks in first and he gets greeted by someone and I recognise the voice but I can't picture them. They all go into their bedroom,Harvey grabs my hand and brings me into the room.

"guys meet sophie,my girlfriend"I step out from behind Harvey and my mouth drops open.

"guys?!"

"Sophie?!"

"I'm confused what's happening,do you know each other?"

"it's a long story Harvey"

"it's so good to see you sophie"all the boys give me a hug except Rye so I'm guessing he's not over me and I'm now dating one of his best mates great we aren't on best terms I'm guessing.

"hey guys it's so nice to see you again"Rye just sits there with his headphones in ignoring everyone.

"guessing Rye still has feelings for me"I pull Andy into the kitchen.

"yeah he does and now finding out you're dating Harvey has hurt him more"I feel really bad now.

"I will admit I had and still do have slight feelings for Rye but I'm with Harvey now and I love Harvey"

"I get that but you need to tell Rye that,also just wanted to say congratulations"

"thanks, congratulations to you and Ella as well"I give Andy a hug and walk back to Harvey and hold his hand.

"you might want to stay back,ryes naked again"Harvey pushes me away from the door so I go and make myself a cup of tea.

"babe,he's clothed again"I hear Harvey shout so I walk back to the room with tea in one hand and with the other I hold Harveys hand.

I go and sit next to Jack on his bed and Harvey sits the other side of me. I lean my head on his shoulder so he kisses my cheek. I can see the jealousy in ryes eyes. He gets up and leaves so I get up to go and talk to him.

"Rye can we talk"

"there's nothing to talk about"

"yes there is and you know"

"no there isn't! You chose Harvey and I respect that,end of conversation"

"no Ryan I know you like me and I feel bad"

"I do but you chose Harvey not me and that's fine"Rye is now looking at me.

"I did have strong feelings for you and I still have slight feelings for you just remember that"

"but you still chose to date Harvey instead of waiting"

"because I love Harvey"

"I get that but if you hadn't have started dating him you wouldn't know you loved him"

"that's just what happened though,maybe we weren't ment to be together"

"how can you say?"

"maybe I was ment to date Harvey because we're gonna last forever together and maybe we wouldn't have"

"don't say because you know if we were dating I would protect you with my life and put you first. Anyone luckinough to date you would because your beautiful,kind,sweet and-"

Rye comes close and places his lips on mine. They are soft and sweet. Our lips fit perfectly. I know I shouldn't being doing this but I love it and I've kissed back now. He puts his hands on my sides. I put both my hands on  his cheeks deepening the kiss. I shouldn't be but I can't help it. I love Harvey but I love Rye.

We kiss for a little longer before Andy comes into the kitchen and breaks us apart.

"I'll pretend I didnt see that,sophie Harveys looking for you"so I leave and go back to sitting next to Jack and Harvey.

"where did you go?"Harvey puts his arm around me.

"I was catching up with Rye because I haven't seen him in ages"

"Harvey,sophie you two can sleep in Blairs room tonight because he's not here"Brook offers.

"thanks Brook"I say for me and Harvey because Harvey isn't listening to him.

"it's ok"he smiles.

"does Ella know your back"Andy comes into the room.

"no not yet I'm going to surprise her tomorrow when Harvey gone back home so we can have a girly night"

"ok it's just because I she asked what you up to so I'll just say at the studio"he walks back and carries on shouting at Rye,you can hear them shouting but you can hear what theyre saying which is good.

For the rest of the day we all hangout well me and Rye try to stay away from each other but he smiles at me couple of times and he's stolen a kiss a couple if times. Harvey still has no idea about the kiss and I feel really bad. At about 11pm me and Harvey go to bed because I'm shattered.

Ngl I read this back and I honestly loved it 😂I wish this wasn't my story so I didn't know what's about to happen 😁.