Jack G

Chapter 14-
Ri's POV
When I looked up at Taylor after he kissed my my face turned red. Only it was not because I was blushing it was because I was so furious with him. I felt like he had just taken my heart out and threw it on the floor. He smiled... I hit him as hard as I could...
Taylor- RI WHAT THE HELL
*Taylor grabbing onto her wrists really tight*
Ri- Taylor you're hurting me stop!!
Taylor- YOU HIT ME YOU LITTLE HOE!
*Taylor hit Ri's head making her fall and hit her head again on the ground*
Ri- *cries and falls to the ground*
For a second the world stopped. The man I hated loving most in the world hit me. He hit me. Knocked me on the ground. I laid there staring up at Taylor, who was hysterically crying now realizing what he had done. It's like everything went in slow motion from then on. Jack came in the door right after Taylor tried picking me up. Jack dropped all his things and looked at me and Taylor, Taylor sat me back down on the carpet.. Went over to Jack.. And explained what had happened. I closed my eyes because all of the sudden I had this overwhelming feeling of tiredness. I heard screaming and crying.. then I heard someone hit the ground, that's when I went out. When I woke up it was morning and Jack was asleep next to me, but Taylor was no where to be found. I think Jack felt me wake up because he did too.
Jacks POV
When I walked in I knew what had happened. I saw Ri almost lifeless next to Taylor. When he stood up I hit him as hard as I could..
Taylor- JACK STOP!
Jack- GET AWAY FROM RI TAYLOR YOU HURT HER! THAT WAS HORRIBLE! YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! GET AWAY!
That's when Taylor passed out. I picked him up, drove him home, came back and put Ri to bed.
*End of POV*
Jack- Morning Beautiful
Ri- Hey handsome -stirs in pain-
Jack- Sh baby relax I'll get you some ice.
Ri- *hesitant* Uhm... o-o-ok..
*ri's thoughts*
Baby?
When he came back with I've he kissed my head and laid it on his lap and placed the ice on it.
Ri- Jack ..?
Jack- Yes gorgeous...
Ri- I think you're the reason me and taylor don't work...
Jack- What are you saying beautiful?
Ri- Do you like me..?
Jack- Of course silly *nervous laugh*
Ri- Jack...
Jack- I have since I met you...
Ri- *Trying to sit up* Jack... I think I... I think I.. Lo *gco*
Jacks POV
God I've been waiting for this moment to kiss Ri. I've loved her since I first heard Taylor taking about her.. Wait what will Taylor think..?